Smartphones general /spg/

Never settle edition

If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget, and size.

Good Resources:
>Reviews, Specs, Comparisons
gsmarena.com
phonearena.com
kimovil.com

>Frequency Checker
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker
frequencycheck.com
willmyphonework.net

>Chinkphone news
gizchina.com
gizmochina.com

>Visual Phone Size Comparison
phonearena.com/phones/size

>Recommended Chinkphones
pastebin.com/sQbs83pY

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone

Previous thread

Attached: 128200-v12-oneplus-7-mobile-phone-large-1.jpg (300x400, 14K)

How do you use navigation gestures on Android? This is very uncomfortable. Three buttons from 2008 are much more convenient.

Attached: 1561954836536.jpg (1080x2340, 351K)

Anyone had any issues bringing a pixel 3a over to at&t ?

The only thing that feels awkward is swiping on the sides to go back but otherwise I prefer it for more screen real estate.

Galko

Attached: galko phone.jpg (1378x1080, 553K)

three buttons is both faster and more accurate. just try doing gesture back 3 times quickly.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Ended up buying the mi a2 lite since it has android one and was really cheap.
Redmi notes usually have a lot of custom rom development, but since the pro version isn't available globally I'm unsure how much of that development will be for the regular note.

Two generals shilling the same phone?

But it's best choice so far

Damn right
fuck the OnePlus 7 Pro, the regular OnePlus 7 is where it's at!

Tried DNS66 and Blokada on S10. Still getting Youtube ads in the app. Am I missing something or are these ads just unblockable?

They block ads in other apps, just not Youtube so far.

I love oneplus

Best smaller phone with lineage?

Attached: D-Qe1dSX4AAES_h.jpg (960x405, 33K)

Pixel 3

You're missing YouTube Vanced. Get it from vanced.app. The only official site.

Not available in my country...

Sony XA2

Sorry.

Not him but I've installed vanced from magisk, and it says that it wont run without google services, on my previous phone it ran fine (no gs/microg). Any idea why?

Ah! Wtf?

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-081729.jpg (1440x3120, 776K)

>he has the OP7
rumours say it's something that's supposed to be internal testing, it's not just you at least

baswed chink botnet

based chinks trolling

Hey /spg/
Moved from MIUI to LineageOS, what's the best app for bringing back the dual app (app clone) functionality?

based spooky phone peddling Shinto chinks

How is the Xiaomi 9T? I hate the notch and I like that it has the fingerprint scanner behind the screen.

It's some retards responding on threads you've posted in with the community app.

What do you mean?

great phone

You get a notification through the OnePlus community app when someone post in a thread you're subscribed to and you're automatically subscribed to a thread when you post in it.

CHEEKI BReEKI

That's a lot of notifications worldwide.

Fucking this

based
thanks fren, i might watch this

Attached: 1561778782943.png (657x527, 37K)

Genuinely good series, the manga too. The anime episodes are only around 7-8 minutes long

Attached: 1506007436190.jpg (1277x1131, 255K)

Any good apps for listening to music, specifically .wave files? Vinyl plays them but can't tag them properly, nor can VLC, it's driving me nuts.

Happy OP5t user here. Just wondering why I always see OP shilled like fucking mad in here. Their phones are okay but seriously what the hell?

Femanon here

Try AIMP, it's sleek and works well with almost all file formats

Attached: selfie1.jpg (764x1024, 107K)

nerds and pajeets love oneplus

I can get the Redmi k20 pro for less than a Xiaomi 9t in my country, should I get it? Can the OS be reflashed to be stock android or ever western MIUI? Does it even matter?