What would you want to see in a HTML+CSS replacement?

What would you want to see in a HTML+CSS replacement?

Attached: 1559340096689.png (766x960, 364K)

>tfw no tsundere who secretly loves you so much they want to kill you

JavaScript

Not having it be two different languages.

Nothing. It just works.

PostScript with alpha compositing

Modules, reusable components, and events and animations

Especially CSS is keeping brainlets away from webdev. It's not easy to get into, even though it's very basic for web.

Haters often dislike webdev because of "web suckx!!", always without listing any real reasons. I think that's good.

Gopher + ftp

>tfw no yandere gf

Attached: image.jpg (300x250, 46K)

A restricted subset of HTML+CSS, removal of quite a bit of botnet and dumb features like being able to use pixels for measurements, static positioning, iframes, most JavaScript events like on scroll and UI methods like click. It would be better if scripting was just removed maybe.

Lightweight markup and lightweight stylesheets..
Essentialy HTML 1.0 + CSS 1.0

Something like QML

XML + CSS, nothing more

This.

Java Applets

But seriously, literally anything. I've been waiting since the dawn of the web for some real GUI to come along, but all we have are hobbyist hacks riding atop HTML/CSS/JS.

Adobe Flex was promising but Flash had worn out its welcome.

As much as I hate Google, I hope Flutter Web comes along and eats everything. We've been putting up with this bullshit for far too long. A bunch of drooling retards using a programming language thrown together in a week, atop two completely unrelated languages meant purely for TEXT LAYOUT have been able to infect humanity with this ridiculous state of affairs.

In the meantime there's elm-ui if you can stand Elm.

QML is pretty awesome DESU. QtQuick and QML manage to be easier than HTML/css and still faster.

flash

that's yandere. also, fuck those weak-willed redditniggers glorifying crazy bitches like that.

Plain text files or TeX.

Anything that removes interactivity, animations and all that garbage.

lmao who drew that

Attached: D7aGQeUVsAA56c2.jpg (750x1334, 145K)