The internet is too big

the internet is too big

Attached: 11029384747831919.jpg (1024x980, 78K)

what do you mean? there's only facebook and youtube

it's not big, just bloated

this, the internet should just be Jow Forums and IRC

Internet is a network, it has no size, it's a transparent tool.
The Web is too big.

we are running out of tubes you stupid idiot

That's why Elon Musk is shooting the Internet up to the sky. It's closer to the clouds, less pipes are needed.

Attached: images-14.jpg (227x222, 13K)

we need a hard reset on the internet

For you.

>Elon Musk
You lost me there.

well technically its not musk, its SpaceX, musk just gives em money

More like a hard reset on society, it’s time to leave this clown world, and may only the based and respelled remain.

there are too many people on it, and they are all funneled into the largest corporate sites as the less known sites are steadily not just deranked, but entirely blocked by filter algorithms (google wont let you see more than a few pages into their index), and "copyright" censorship has massively exploded.

basically the obscure parts have been walled off entirely, and there is no crevice left in the mainstream internet to hide from the glut of normalfags.

>the internet is too big
The internet is a fatty?

Attached: 1561974704499.jpg (474x632, 34K)

>hentai top 100

you can fit it if you're brave

Actually its a series of tubes.

T. Tracer Tong

Optimize it with optipng and jpegoptim.

I've long held that the quality of a forum is negatively correlated with size. Hence why {insert forum of choice} was way better before it got too popular

It actually got smaller.

Attached: 2007.jpg (900x2002, 827K)

>and there is no crevice left in the mainstream internet to hide from the glut of normalfags.

Where I live there are just over 20 local intranets I can access wirelessly. About 5 of them are connected to each other in some manner. All are disconnected from the internet completely. The only way to get something from the internet onto these intranets is to download it someplace else then upload it to one of the intranets. The 5 intranets that are connected to each other span further afield than I can reach wirelessly, but since I can access 1 of them here, I can access the other 4. That cluster is like its own internet in after a fashion.

I too am developing my own wireless intranet that will cover a 4-6mile diameter, depending on user line-of-sight to the tower. You can make one yourself. The cheapest method is to gwet an Rpi and set it up as a headless wireless server with a big antenna, solar panel, and rechargeable battery.

Attached: IMG_2309.jpg (1632x1224, 442K)