Lets get a heater / Cooling thread going

Lets get a heater / Cooling thread going.

Found this heater/cooler that also purifies the air and removes dust; dyson.com.au/fans-and-heaters/purifiers/dyson-pure-cool/overview.aspx

Thinking about buying it for my bedroom, only problem is it's $900 so i want it to be good, price is irreverent if it cools down my bedroom. What do you think Jow Forums?

>Captures pollutants / Dust (Supposedly 99.95% of fine particles)
>Connects to mobile via application, can see bedroom temperature, can set timer, can set it to auto-start at specific times
>Checks air quality and gives reading
>Powerful stream of cooling
.Uses 6watts at minimum cooling, and 40 Watts on max power. Heater will go on max power at 2000 Watts (I won't use heater option only need it for cooling)

Attached: hp03bn-1.jpg (992x558, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/74hCliefMn4?t=3
homeanddecor.com.sg/articles/80015-smart-air-purifiers-dyson-pure-cool-link-vs-philips-3000-air-cleaner
harveynorman.com.au/philips-series-3000-air-cleaner-white.html
amazon.com/gp/product/B07MM8FLTP
tion.ru/shop/breezer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we had one of those for a week when our heating failed, it's okay, heating was enough for our needs.
I didn't notice anything about the air getting "cleaner" and as far as I know it's no active Cooling, just a fan like any other.

>No condenser or any other thing that actually cools.

No, it's just a fucking Dyson meme fan with a heater and filter. It doesn't cool jack shit.

Get a blower and get over it

You say no, others say yes that the air purifying works. Guess I'll have to test it out myself. My room is a dust magnet so dust everywhere so it might help me out.

Also as mentioned, i will only use the cooling aspect and not heater (I love the cold)

Prove you got one, otherwise opinion discarded.

>>Captures pollutants / Dust (Supposedly 99.95% of fine particles)
Only for those pushed out via the slits. The majority air that goes through the ring is still dirty

If that was true, the sensor would pick up that the air is still dirty. This ho gives a good example of the feature; youtu.be/74hCliefMn4?t=3

>the sensor would pick up that the air is still dirty.
..and tell you it's dirty so that you can epoxy your nostrils and asphyxiate?

For $900 I could buy a better space heater and a better air purifier with at least $800 left over

Learn to fucking physics, with out a cooling unit, 30C air going in is going to be 30C air coming out, some times higher with component heat being exhausted.

Post it.

I got "the quietest air purifier on Amazon" for ~$30, a 1500W IR space heater for $7, and still have $963 left over.

>dust magnet
we have a vacuum robot that keeps track of that. Also for about 300 bucks you can get a nice Phillips anti-allergy aircleaner that filters out pretty much everything. For the price of the Dyson you could get a Xiaomi vacuum robot, an aircleaner and a small ac-unit of your choice

I don't need the heater aspect, only cooling. Also i doubt your $30 purifier will do better than the Dyson.

Will believe you if you can provide citation of both benchmarks though.

Dust is all over, especially in the air from the ceilings (I have sky lights) etc..
Can this robot travel up walls and ceilings too?

I'm not going to buy some Dyson meme just to prove my air purifier's better than anything

>I'm not going to buy some Dyson meme just to prove my air purifier's better than anything

That's what the internet is for. If you cannot prove with proof, yours is better and why I'm not listening.

I expect citation. If anything, if believe this post over yours; Phillips anti-allergy air-cleaner looks really good. Shame it don't cool the room too otherwise I'd buy it.

I said I have the quietest on Amazon. If you're so interested you're free to compare that with whatever Dyson's latest bullshit is

Post benchmarks, even the Dyson is really not any worse than the Phillips now that I'm researching;

homeanddecor.com.sg/articles/80015-smart-air-purifiers-dyson-pure-cool-link-vs-philips-3000-air-cleaner

Phillips is in the range of $849.

harveynorman.com.au/philips-series-3000-air-cleaner-white.html

I still don't believe your cheap air cleaner would touch either one.

Yeah lemme just bench my current model in addition to ordering and benching whatever shit OP's raving about all before the thread 404s

Post amazon link of your air cleaner.

amazon.com/gp/product/B07MM8FLTP

>99.97%
>Literally this is Phillips slogan and cost $900 and is considered the best air cleaner in existence

One of these two companies is lying.

I never said mine was the best; merely the quietest at the time of purchase.

I know, I'm just stating what the company is saying about it, Phillip one is the best and can only manage 99.97%, and it's $900 fucking dollars.

I have a cheap conditioner and this thing tion.ru/shop/breezer/ for the air intake, heating and filtering from the street.
Works fine.

>not worse
from looking at the spec sheets the Phillips cleaner filters 0.02 microns, the Dyson 0.1, that's 5x bigger particles.
My Amazon lists Phillips 3000-series cleaners from from 350€

Not that bad actually, knowing the phillips is more expensive and a dedicated purifier as opposed to the Dyson.

>price is irreverent

So is this one of those shill threads I read so much about or are you actually so stupid that you'll not only vehemently defend a $900 fan you've never used just because it has features that you've never tested and don't actually matter, but actively shout down everyone else because they won't do your homework for you?
Personally I hope you're just stupid, otherwise you're doing a terrible job of trying to trick people into buying this crap.

Mate, you're a schitzo.

You buy Apple products don;t you?

Oh great, you can't read either. Let me dumb down the question for you since you couldn't figure out how to answer that scary block of words:
Are you advertising or just stupid?

Let me a rephrase my original post, mate you're a fucking schitzo.

Seek help.

I'm not sure why I'm surprised that a retard willing to spend $900 on a fan can't directly answer a simple question, but at least now I'm fairly certain you're just an idiot.

Damn the Phillips totally BTFOs the Dyson

Im in the market for a desk fan, prioritizing low noise and price, need not be super powerful

>Dyson

Attached: image.jpg (570x587, 178K)