How do you cope with the fact that Nvidia won again?

How do you cope with the fact that Nvidia won again?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-01 NVIDIA RTX SUPER Lineup Detailed, Pricing Outed.png (1470x693, 328K)

AYYYYMD BTFO

Attached: Bm9GGGQi6Bfj4ogX.jpg (1140x262, 164K)

incel

yeah, so?

>treating hardware releases like sports

>How do you cope with the fact that Nvidia won again?

By being indifferent.

Anybody who thought AMD would suddenly pull a Ryzen and compete with Nvidia is fucking retarded. AMD's main focus now is the console market, not the PC one.

What if the main reason Nvidia rushed out their half-backed RTX memeray shit to rally support for their RTX solution to raytracing, given AMD has recently revealed they're going with a hybrid software/hardware solution for the next console GPUs, thus becoming the industry standard (aside from Nvidia bribing PC devs to include their unnecessary shit, as usual)?

Attached: intrigued.gif (730x413, 11K)

The 5700XT has RTX 2080 performance in BFV. I only want to play BFV so why should I care?

Attached: AMDRadeonRX5700XTBenchmarks.jpg (1200x641, 96K)

I wonder, where did they pick up that $999 pricetag for the 2080Ti? isn't it more like $1200? I paid 1400€ for mine.

I didn't read anything about 2080Ti price drops

By knowing that Super(powa by 2020!) will be doa just like the newer gtx16xx lineup due to Vega and Navi.

Time to return this dam 2080 then 100 off and better performance where’s that box

wait, 2080 used to be $800? what the hell.

I cope by not caring about this stupid amd vs nvidia retard shit you guys got going on in this board.

far more likely that nvidia's dominant position allowed them to push out hardware RT cards at the prices we see today. RT cores need to at least double imo, but nvidia pushing the hardware out early lets them offset r&d costs and get their fabs primed.

amd just isn't ready. nvidia's approach is already hybridised, amd thinking they can throw raytracing workloads on generalised compute cores is pure fantasy. they don't even seem particularly interested in doing it on local machines - just brute force rendering across multiple server instances.

while nvidia's happily taking people's money selling them r&d hardware, amd is far, far, worse for consumers right now.

Attached: amd_radeon_raytracing-100798963-orig.jpg (1992x1042, 190K)

>on in this board.
people died for this war! it goes beyond countries! beyond nationalities! this war is older than Jow Forums!

How are AMD's new cards? Still TDP housefires?

they are alright, but priced beyond what sanity should allow them

see

Posts like this on places like TPU just makes me laugh a little. All these "speculations", "rumors", "someone someone said this", doing all these posts right up until the day before release KNOWING FULL WELL the actual details and that they at THIS MOMENT is testing the actual hardware so they have a review ready when the NDA lifts.
It's been like this for many years but I just find it so odd reading this, knowing they have one in their hands right now. (yeah I know they need to create content to drive ad impressions and clicks but still)

actually pretty sad about state of the market, I wanted to come back to AMD but they just can't deliver

You only play a shitty dumbed down console shooter?

Attached: 1538461211473.jpg (229x250, 8K)

No fucker. I asked what the TDP was. Don't direct me to an image that isn't relevant and fails to answer the question.

>he doesn't play all his games in ultra
look at this high KDR loser and laugh.

180 and 225
quite low considering what vega is.

>225
>quite low
No it fucking is not.

2070 is 200, it is low

>180
I'm surprised. That's actually somewhat competitive for once and matches a 1070 Ti/1080.