Confess

Confess your technology sins Jow Forums

Attached: Confess.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I shoved a iPhone up my ass

Yesterday I've leaked a project from my university website but It wasn't me, it was just a random bug of the website

A while back I tried to recharge an iPhone in a microwave oven

I'm an incel but I like to pretend that I'm not on the internet.

i havent updated my android phone from 2016 at all because im too lazy to make space for the update

I've torrented way too much software as a teen.

Also I installed a virus on my new PC.
I didnt own a PC for like 2 year.

Attached: 8467465.png (387x473, 303K)

My Android phone isn't rooted.

I never seed torrents

I drop my upload speed to 10kib

i filter countries when torrenting

I scan for devices and open ports on piblic wifi.

I still use Adobe Flash to play 1 game that hasn't switched off it yet.

based

I only hire pajeets and women if I have the chance.
The office atmosphere has become something truly unique.

I put my PC case on the ground and also smoke while using it

Post link or it didn't happen

I still haven't purchased a WinRar license, even though my evaluation period expired many years ago

Attached: 1333624750.or.10514.png (512x284, 125K)

I defend Apple on Jow Forums and have unironically become an Apple fanboy LITERALLY because of how much Jow Forums hates Apple

since then I found out how great of a company and how fantastic Apple's products are, and have become a true chad

Based

Based and applepilled.

i have cracked multiple software and released them to the internet

I unironically like GNOME

Attached: AAA.png (500x565, 82K)

I've committed warranty fraud multiple times, especially near when the warranty expires, for laptops, chargers, microphones, headphones, keyboards, GPUs, etc. Most of the time the item still works. I just want a new or "repaired" one to last longer after the warranty expires.

Attached: end_it_all.jpg (824x742, 127K)

So you put warranty stickers on your used parts and get a new one?

i could not install void, had to come back to manjaro. and probably would come back anyway because i like to use AUR

I use Google Chrome and Firefox.
At the same time.

>USB killer for laptop fries them and companies send me a new one within 2 weeks, sometimes an upgraded module
>Anker replaces any product sennheiser headphones have a 2 year warranty and actually constantly break on me (HD 598 for reference), it's been like my 4th legit RMA in a year
>keyboard manufacturers give you a new one even if you give them a functioning keyboard
>I break a fan blade on the GPUs and manufacturers give me a new one

Attached: Symphogear.GX.SP1.S00E03.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.45A1543D.mkv_snapshot_03.10_2019.06.05_ (1920x1080, 570K)

Kek, based as fuck

I've never bought any software before.

I enjoy the 1366x768 resolution.

Attached: speccy.png (821x587, 39K)

i unironically use btrfs so i can backup my running system.

You're a bad person with bad morals

I run systemd on Gentoo.

I'm still using debian oldstable from 2015

I have an iPad pro that I got for $200 off around a year ago. It isn't half bad for reading/viewing in bed.

33 and too poorfag NEET to have ever owned a smartphone

>b..but user-senpai, we can’t keep doing this... you need to t-take responsibility... onegai...

checked
good for you. keep it that way. I've become too dependent on my smartphone to ever go back.

Well I'm not against the idea but most of my "addiction" is just a larger screen sitting in a chair instead of walking/sitting outside doing the same thing with a small screen. I think I would still pretty much be addicted to the bigger screen?

Little GPS boxes that you take around and take pictures wherever you go are much more botnet

I try not to insult anons here, because I don't know how the person on the other side of the screen might take it.

Well my flip phone kind of that too except not really the pictures part because my flip phone actually sits in a pouch most of the time.

based

im posting from a decked out newest macshit pro(company requires us to use them)
its shit. my x470s is muuuch better. you are just seething poorfags trying to fit in.

bootlicker

that's not a sin, user

which ones tho?

Very kind of you, faggot.

never "upgrade" it is the end of your life. anyone who rolls their eyes and refuses to use sms and wants to force you to use whatsapp is deserving of the rope.

I-... I u-uninstalled ... Gentoo ...

Attached: 1539163347259.jpg (350x524, 9K)

Oh I receive text msgs but I hardly ever type them out since there's no keyboard or the message is really short. Receiving them is useful for things like prescription notices that I don't need to reply to.