Filters are good

use pattern based filters to get rid of the shill threads.

also: post your pattern based filters.

Attached: filtration.jpg (418x516, 75K)

>vanilla
>No 4chanx

Anyway
/\/[a-zA-Z0-9]{0,6}\//
Kills all generals

i wish filters were easier to manage

Attached: filters.png (404x758, 34K)

yeah. i wish people wouldn't have to use regex. would make them more accessible.

regex is an absolutely essential feature.
i just mean make it easier to organize and add filters.
Maybe add options to sort them automatically. Moving them around by hand takes ages.

use pic related if you want to get rid of all the general threads, you fucking monkeys

Attached: Capture.png (492x150, 8K)

Filters are great, I'd just like a way to restore them in various browsers or incognito modes. Does anyone know a way to extract your filter set and reapply it easily? Especially on phones adding filters again is massive pain.. Then we could share filters and make master lists. I routinely have 80-110 threads blocked on Jow Forums and /b/ which make them tolerable

There is a massive annoying AMD shill in pc build general, and he refuses to put his trip back on because everybody filtered him back in the day and the boss got angry at him now
Imagine, if I could just filter that faggot out and have a better thread.

not all generals are bad.

>/b/
kek

AMD shills are all over Jow Forums

Mods have to rangeban obvious shills

using filters is like plugging your ears when people tell you opinions you don't agree with.

I don't care if he gets banned or not, but he is so fucking obnoxious and obvious that really over the course of a year I have decided that just filtering his posts out would make threads a better place for me.
Sadly as mentioned before he specifically removed his name so people can't filter him as easily and he can shill in the shadows to new people.

>you have to sit with a retard that has tourets and listen to him, if you just walk away and do better things then you lost! You don't want to lose to a tard, do you?!
Wonderful mindset, surely this wont lead to a waste of time.

My point was it doesn't matter if that obvious shill is gone since there are many other shills who will easily take up his position

I never came to Jow Forums before but started browsing pcbg to catch up for a new build after 5 years and took 1 or 2 threads to notice one main shill who always posts the same way all fucking day every day

I will take some variety over seeing the same scizo with mental problems.

and if you talk back to him he will accuse you of being his imaginary rival, who is always there to talk back to him, he also concludes that the only way that person could post so often is if he was shill from the other companies.

Imagine having such delicate sensibilities that you feel the need to filter things and then coming to Jow Forums of all places...

Attached: 1548940973401.png (1213x910, 672K)

sorry to bring it to you but only tards who spout their bullshit on a daily/ hourly basis get filtered. nobody listens to spam you dumb faggot.

The shill originally showed up in 2017 vandalizing /pcbg/ with AMD shit.

Then he took a trip and then got filtered so he's shitposting now without a trip.

>Does anyone know a way to extract your filter set and reapply it easily? Especially on phones adding filters again is massive pain..
Kuroba.
>I routinely have 80-110 threads blocked on Jow Forums and /b/ which make them tolerable
Maybe you should just stop visiting those boards, just a suggestion.

Filtering isn't just for protecting one's ego. I don't want to scroll through 23 general threads every time I get on Jow Forums.

Also, do you really want to read hilarious posts like "dilate," "have sex," "cope," and "seething?"

I can't believe I have to explain this shit.

>Also, do you really want to read hilarious posts like "dilate," "have sex," "cope," and "seething?"
I do actually

You have in no way whatsoever invalidated my point, as you seem to think.
I don't even really "see" them anymore, desu senpai, I just scroll blindly past them...
Get on my level.

where's this character from user?

She's the hacker known as Jow Forums.

Attached: 1549865432670.png (448x240, 49K)

Oh no, one AMD shill while there's 10 of Intel and Nvidia shills.

>inb4 amdrone
Yeah, no.

Attached: file.png (1325x658, 142K)

Ironicly, i see less and less of that nowadays,in generals. The excitable sperg children are more likely to make their own threads for calling people names rather than shitpost in generals.
The generals are literally the same retards talking out their ass ad naseum so just filter the ones you don't want to see.

Another person who thinks he is in some holy war.

Attached: its okay when we do it because we are fighting the good fight.jpg (1285x631, 270K)

s tax
i ntel
pcb g
enjoy y our
smartphones g eneral
d aily reminder
r yzen
N vidia
c onfess your
t pg

so smart. :^)

Yeah, I can imagine being here for 3 months. When I was a newfig I didn't care either.

After 12 years of rotting in this shithole no thanks, I don't want to read your worthless generals, idiotic memes and reddit garbage.

based

Imagine having such a worthless life that you can spend your time on garbage.

Attached: 1549382206646.png (363x463, 17K)

>claims to be oldfag
>can't even handle shitposting
Like I said, I don't even really see it anymore...
My filter's all up here.
I say again: Get on my level.

Attached: 1546186509882.jpg (1200x630, 258K)

This, it's okay when Intel and Nvidia fags do it

I only have tranny discords filtered.

Shitposting is fine, worthless garbage isn't.

i love tranny threads. i highlight them.

>t. battlestation general poster

ebin filters

Thanks, now I know how to make my threads more inclusive.

Filtering is not honest desu.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-01 13-35-42.png (890x559, 15K)