Noooooo you shouldnt use your phone while charging it

>noooooo you shouldnt use your phone while charging it

Attached: FKIdbRGwd.png (514x508, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VOOC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always have and always will.

if you only charge your phone overnight when you sleep you will never run into this conundrum

i keep my phone plugged in any time i can because 6 year-old battery only lasts a few minutes

based

Stick a fork into the electrical outlet and let me know if you think the same thing after.

just replace the battery

>noooo you can't turn off windows updates, there are tons of security flaws coming out all the time

Attached: 1539023456256.jpg (231x218, 10K)

You really shouldn't. Phones other than oneplus phones will overheat when used while charging especially during the summer. To prevent the battery from detonating the charge current will drop as low as 100mA and it will take substantially longer to charge. Better to just sit tight a couple of minutes and let your fast charging feature juice up your phone a little.

Attached: quick-charge-4.jpg (672x371, 69K)

how depraved

Fuck you. I'm charging a phone posting. Nothin' personel.

>he cares about his phone overheating

This. All it takes is the chink-tier charging circuitry in the charger to fail while you're holding the phone.

Phone overheating harms your battery first, autismo.

I think that's how it used to be but they don't overheat anymore nowadays.

You should, your battery overheating actually damages it more (ie reduces more mAh capacity) than using quick charge. Your battery is still gonna lose like 20% mAh capacity regardless after about 300 charge/discharge cycles but you're effectively speeding up this deterioration.

>2019
>not charging wireless.

So you physically can't use it while charging? Nice.

They still do, lithium batteries just simply can't handle pumping out and taking in current at the same time, it's highly stressful.

In theory this could be circumvented by having 2 charging ports on a phone where one is dedicated to charging the battery and the other to just powering the phone alone. Thus when both ports are receiving current the phone switches over to external power and stops draining the battery.

But of course consumers would fuck this up in a million different ways so we can't have nice things.

Attached: idvwzgjt4zxe4fhbj2bp.png (372x642, 214K)

Lol sitting it on a block on a table so you don't even have the option of using it. Well played 'wireless' as fuck.

why would I care about it taking longer to charge if I will sleep afterwards anyways? and my phone won't even overheat from usage if I tried, welcome to the comfy cheapo phone life.

Because the time spent using your phone while it charges is when the battery overheats (which incurs slow charging times) thus damaging it long-term more than quick charging will. The fact that 99% of phones no longer allow you to slap in a fresh new battery anymore means you should take better care of your device.

Get a oneplus phone if you want to do this, to date VOOC is the only smartphone charging tech that is able to quickly charge a phone while it is in use without too much damage from overheating (something about the special cable cooling the battery or some shit).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VOOC

>all it takes is something that never happens in the first world while you're holding the phone
based retard

??? did you even read my post?
I said I was using a cheapo phone, my hardware has almost no power draw so the battery can handle it fine. I can also buy a new battery for 15 dollars and replace it in seconds, it is removable. cheap phones have more features than expensive ones nowadays.

You put it down when you're not using it so it's constantly topped off, retard.

Why does his chest line look like the Guix logo?

This was the case with my shitty LG G4. Not happening anymore on my current redmi note.

My 2013 phone still lasts a few days with the same battery.