Removes all ports except for USB-C forcing you to buy dongles to use any of your devices

>Removes all ports except for USB-C forcing you to buy dongles to use any of your devices
>Quality Control problems have been increasing at alarming rates over the past 3-4 years
>Having the worst keyboard on a laptop since 2016 and have failed to make the keyboard acceptable.
>Not only are the keyboards absolute trash to type on but they are highly prone to malfunction.
>Because of Apple's retarded obsession with thin over function, modern Macbook Pros have more heating and thermal throttling issues ever before, but let's shove i9 processors in that chassis anyway.
>macOS has been a dumpster fire since Yosemite and all they have been doing is shoving iOS garbage on their main OS since Yosemite.
>Selling premium iMacs in 2019 with spinning fucking 5400 RPM HDDs that you can't replace yourself without risk breaking the screen which is worth more than half the machine itself.
>Making their products extremely aggravating to repair or maintain with soldered on SSDs and RAM and using proprietary parts.
>Apple products in general have been getting massive price hikes since 2015 while sales have been slowing down...I wonder why?

Why do people still buy Apple Products in 2019?

Attached: MacBook-Pro-2016-15-inch-Touch-Bar_fonearena-007-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_distortion_field
macrumors.com/2019/06/29/2018-macbook-air-logic-board-issue-free-repairs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know, it just works for me

Because Windows and MS are in *that* bad of a state.

Considering buying an iMac 2019 (without the T2 dildo chip).

Because they have every other Apple product and *that* is the one missing from their "ecosystem".

>Because Windows and MS are in *that* bad of a state.

How so? Windows 10 works pretty damn well.

I've been watching the "Configuring update..." screen for hours. Ask me why I replaced my PC laptop with a MacBook Air just a few days ago.

>Why do people still buy Apple Products in 2019?
Because it's miles better than the alternatives.

Attached: 1561519771288.png (568x619, 214K)

stop buying shit laptops pleb

Don't forget cheaper.
Just looking at the basic MacBook Air, the alternatives cost some $200 more, but it comes with Pages, Numbers and Keynote with a fully compatible MS Office export option. If you work with your laptop you can't pirate office, at least here you get shafted hard for that. So you have to buy the Business version, which is actually an annual subscription, you have to buy the same software again next year! Fucking bonkers!
The Apple alternative to a windows laptop all in all is cheaper and actually works better. This is not about brandwhoring, it is about being able to do your work and get paid to be able to put food on the table.

>Removes all ports except for USB-C forcing you to buy dongles to use any of your devices
You get 2 or 4 state of the art Thunderbolt 3 ports over the latest USB-C port that supports 40 Gbps speeds. You can't truly believe that Apple 'compromised' their top range laptops to squeeze out a handful more shekels on dongles. Even so, just buy one of the Amazon Basic dongles for $3 and you're good to go. I'll take those USB-C port with an occasional dongle over legacy USB-A ports any day.

I meant the MacBook Air alternatives cost less

this
retards blame the hardware's fault on the software

>people

Attached: 1546258868140.jpg (996x954, 319K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1551952011833.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_distortion_field

USB-C and Bluetooth are the future.

>HDD BAD
>SSD GOOD
fagOS runs even worse than wangblows on HDD
Keep smoking cock brainlet.

>someone using iWork as a selling point
The absolute state
Anyone employed has an Office 365 subscription anyways, there isn’t any office suite that compares in features. And you get OneDrive on top of that, one of the best cloud services around.

Just buy $300 worth of dongles and repeat that every 5 years when apple decides to change the ports again.
Firewire -> USB -> Thunderbolt -> USB-C...

They are morons.

Appletard untermensch aren't people

Attached: 1532992153199.png (380x467, 26K)

Retarded zoomer OP, this happened for USB in the 90s, and now you can't live without it.

No T2 means the machine will soon be marked obsolete.

>buys shit PC
>buys high end Mac
Wonders why the expensive machine performs better, oh right, must be because it's a Mac. I have a 2014 ThinkPad with an i7 and SSD, and Windows 10 never takes anywhere near that long to update, even full feature updates. My crappy lightweight beater laptop that cost $200 and has a Celeron and eMMC """SSD""" on the other hand does take that kind of time to update.

Oh look, it's this thread again. Literally just regurgitating tired old news articles without any sources, when they've never actually owned the product. I've been using MacBooks for a while and I even have a 2018 MacBook pro and I couldn't be happier with it. I don't pound on the keyboard like a mongoloid so I actually like the crisp feeling of the butterfly keys, and the trackpad is so smooth it gives me an erection.

Oh look, it's the same Macbook again. Literally just reimplementing broken old (2000s phones had those kind of key mechanisms LOL!) keyboards without any reason, when they [Apple] have never actually owned needed to reinvent the wheel. They had a perfectly working keyboard.

>pic related shits on your butterfly keys when you sit in the park

Attached: incel.jpg (1200x1263, 203K)

based

LTSB

This post reads like someone who failed university on first semester. Keep being angry, copefag, while I earn the big money while you have to share a living room with your parents

It works until it doesn't.
I bought a Microsoft Modern Keyboard, specifically designed with Windows 10 and I could not get it to pair as a bluetooth device period. I kept the USB plugged in waiting for the pop up, nada. Restarted it, nada, restarted my PC, nothing so I kept it wired. A DAY later it decides, hey, we should let this guy pair it and gave me the popup.
When it finally worked as a wireless device, the fingerprint wouldn't work when it wasn't wired despite having Bluetooth LE support.
That is Microsoft and Windows 10 for you, there hardware team is even worse. The thing has no manual pairing mode, so good luck if you want to use it with anything that isn't Windows via Bluetooth.

>Found a 2018 MBP 15 inch on eBay selling for $900 due keyboard malfunction
>Has some wear on the lower body
>it's the high end model ($2.8k)
>Buy it
>Know apple is currently replacing keyboards for free and since everything is soldered together, even the battery, I'll be pretty much be getting the entire bottom body replaced brand new
Use and abuse those recalls boys, they are good computers as long as you let some other poor soul pay for the premium tag for you.

>Why can't Microsoft Microhard
user, pls. Don't just use your head for growing hair.

this

yikes. i'll stick with my x230T

>muh ports.

So, you don't have experience using usb-c ports it seems, right? TB3 is god, I'd change any other port for usb-c ever. Dongles are dirty cheap right now, if you aren't a poor excuse of human you should have at least 10 bucks to buy a dongle. Otherwise you have more severe problems in your life than a port.

top kek

baste

Find it funny that I can buy a cheap Chinese knockoff macbook for a few hundred dollars and the keyboard is more durable and better to type on than the actual macbook. If it breaks I can replace it with a newer model in a few years. Actually kind of impressed with how the better stuff from CHUWI, XIAOMI, Teclast etc has come along. Quality is kind of up there and 1080p panels are standard. Go to a retailer and everything under 1k is 1366x768.

Wow this is by far the shittiest bait I've seen in some time. You really need to improve

Not an argument. Shill harder iPajeet

>there hardware team is even worse

Wanna know how I can tell you're a street shitter?

Chink shit is getting stupid good. You can even spend a bit more money and get Chink shit from HK or Taiwan rather than mainland Chinka and it's probably better quality than Western name brands (which are made in the same factories anyway).

What Chink tech is now is probably what people thought of superior Nipp tech in the 80s. Makes me wonder what the next big tech hardware country will be. Probably Bangladesh since these things seem to follow regular non-tech factories and most non-tech shiz is made there now.

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.jpg (700x394, 34K)

Appears your 2018 model MacBook Air has a faulty Logic Board.

There is an less official repair extension program but Apple are too busy hanging their head in shame to actually release an official article for it yet (they will have to get onto that eventually): macrumors.com/2019/06/29/2018-macbook-air-logic-board-issue-free-repairs/

The configuration update is an firmware issue where if Apple's configuration/ firmware restore does not work than your Logic Board would be replaced (likely free of charge).
Also last I checked you can't install Linux on a T2 Mac and can only install Windows using Bootcamp (no ability to use macOS = dead or an overpriced paperweight).

Dilate.

cope

rent free

The only good apple products are the laptops.

And it's only good because of how compact and high quality it is.
Or, in other words, it's not the os, hardware, or capability that pushes it; it's just the fact it's not plastic, lasts awhile, is durable, and has good aesthetics.
Of course getting rid of the ports has degraded this aspect of it, but it's not enough to convince me the macbook is shit tier yet.

If they use plastic in the future, it's dead to me.

Apple is fucking retarded with some of their current hardware choices, but mac OS is a great os, with a native BASH terminal. The t2 chip is awesome, thunderbolt it awesome. Apple cloud and notes are the best secure tools for being organized. I use apple software to organize with my small business team, using imessge/cloud from desktop environment.

Not being able to upgrade to ssd, or ram is cancer. Still selling dual core processors is bullshit. You can get 2012 13”” macbook pros- that can max out ssd and ram, and run modern macos. Still a powerful machine unless you are editing. Otherwise imacs are the best deals. Intel nuc Hackingtosh is a good choice if you are a poor fag. Windows 10 stutters like a cunt

>No T2 means the machine will soon be marked obsolete.
It's a no-win situation.

If they axe support for pre-T2 chip Macs, then I get fucked.
But if in the update they make RAM non-user replaceable, I get fucked.
Who knows when the redesign is even coming.

It's an absolute risk, but the T2 has been causing more problems than it's been solving, so I think I could forgo it in this situation.

>legacy usb-a
>when everything still uses them
retard

>good apple products

Nah, the trackpad is still by far the best with no competition.

>Attend college
>College has walk in grammar tutors for free
>Tutor center has only macs
>My finger tip legit hurts after typing on one of those apples keyboard for 30 minutes

>complains about using a keyboard
>doesn't use pen and paper like a normal person
Why are Microshill users so retarded?

baste

i see no problem

Attached: 1533783435782.jpg (1200x705, 161K)

>Why do people still buy Apple Products in 2019?

macos is the best os

If the material is marketed as superior iPlastic, you will fall in love instantly

Keyboard is nice if you ignore the fact that if breaks because of dust.

>people

>pajeetOS

Attached: 1557689238078.png (828x1258, 358K)

microshaft has by far the best laptop on the market

inb4 gamer chinkshit

Attached: microsoft-surface-book-2-13-and-15-inch.jpg (1600x852, 243K)

iPhones are the only option for Americans. Android feeds your data to the globohomo ai brainbug

Same un-serviceable garbage.

Force of habit, same reason people bought Intel before the pricedrop

On a side note, I don't wanna shill for China, but the Huawei Matebook really is a Macbook, but better
I got the AMD 14" version for just $600 and I have never looked back

Attached: Matebook.jpg (770x481, 32K)

Not for me. Upgraded my laptop to 8.1

Nothing better than glued plastic. Good luck when a part fails after your warranty expires. Buy a thinkpad and fix stuff easily.

>Accidentally my screen
>It costs fucking $600 to repair it here
Might as well just get a new one

Attached: E93C3B0D-878E-426E-A1E9-BB5DA8C355A1.jpg (3264x2448, 2.08M)