One of these two was shot with a 2019 chinkphone and the other was shot with a 2011 digital camera...

One of these two was shot with a 2019 chinkphone and the other was shot with a 2011 digital camera. Can you guess which is which?

Attached: leftvsright.jpg (4500x1588, 3.6M)

not sure what are you implying here

Left is the better album cover

I'm quite mad because I genuinely thought my phone would be better than my camera (due to how images are displayed on screen) and as such stopped using the latter and now found out Chinkphones are still utter trash and I shouldn't have listened to Jow Forums

phone left camera right

left looks better but right has darker blacks?

both of them are quite bad in each their way
should have gotten a real flagship phone with a better camera
my iphone from 2015 shoots nicer outdoor pics

Left has way more details.
I wager left is actual camera.

My old phone (iPhone SE) btfos both. I'm really unhappy about my chinkphone

RYYB sensor on the right?

They're both shit.

Yeah I'm very unhappy about both of them. But cameras are retardedly expensive and so are phones with ok cameras.

Attached: meta.png (953x560, 321K)

Left is phone because it looks awful. Technically it has more detail, but it looks like some complete fucking retard went into some cheap photo editing software and found the button that says SHARPNESS.

Right has less detail around the corners, I'm guessing it might even be some lens and photo sensor thing because it seems to get blurrier the further you are from the center, but from the colors and contrast it looks like what you would actually see if you were there.

Correct.

God I should just throw them both away. And the sensor part is true too. Had it shipped back to Nikon because of a production error (8 years after date, can't complain about the service) but it didn't really help much

Was about to type this, thanks.

Left has that shit that newer phones do, where they add some shitty sharpening that looks as if you did edge detection on the photo.

Right is likely lens bullshit. I don't know why you'd use a digital camera and not post process the colors to look a little nicer than with the defaults white balance settings.

What phone? What camera?

It seems the right shot slightly moved during the shot.

Chinkphone F1 - Nikon 1 J1
>I don't know why you'd use a digital camera and not post process the colors to look a little nicer than with the defaults white balance settings.
I had it set to RAW+JPEG so this is just the unedited JPEG. Though seeing the quality of the pictures in general I don't think it's even worth it to process them. Wanted to show the unedited difference.

The only good comment in this thread

It's a sensor thing I think. It seems every image is blurry around the edges.

Left looks like it was ran through a sharpening filter, so it's likely the phone.

>Chinkphone F1
Can't expect a shitty budget phone to have a good camera, apart from the Pixel 3a.

visca catalunya

fov is all fucked up on right, so phone right
and why the fuck was the camera image edited?

phone is left and camera image unedited

Still Nikon or Canon High End Full frame 2006+ BTFO current best phones

I'd guess the right is the chinkphone.

left contrast is too high. right is too blurry (look at the trees)