Gamer's Nexus caught lying again

old.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/c7rsr7/psa_there_will_be_no_preorders_today/

No pre-orders today when fat fuck Steve from GAMER nexus said there would be pre-order today

he is talking so much bullshit as of late. i unsubscribed

Attached: 1561040851925.jpg (222x227, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/c7rsr7/psa_there_will_be_no_preorders_today/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never trust an eceleb, user

> Jow Forums - technology

>Jow ForumsAMD

bruh

>Leddit
Drink bleach faggot

>old.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/c7rsr7/psa_there_will_be_no_preorders_today/
>There was a rumor a few weeks ago
>rumor

get dunked on

>unironically literally direcly linking to reddit

Reddit is technology

>being a /v/ sheep

>gaming
>some faggot e celeb
>reddit spacing
>link to reddit
>blog post
this might be Jow Forumss worst post of all time

Attached: 1549767214891.jpg (1080x950, 53K)

first day?

>tried reddit a few weeks ago
>it's actually not that bad
huh

You seem angry user
It's a nice day. You should go out and enjoy it.

>It's a nice day.
how does this make sense

you have to go back

At least half of Jow Forums users use both, if you used Reddit for longer than a day you'd realize the sheer amount of content posted from Reddit to Jow Forums and many shared opinions too.

Pretty sure there was a worse one yesterday: Even James Cameron had to make an appearance. And the thread still got archived.

Did he ever apologize for their grossly misleading streaming video?

i used to use it as a news aggregator for my more niche hobbies but as soon as i dipped into the comments and saw the strange neutered blocks of pc jargon that passes for conversation there i started to realise why it's so hated. the culture there has definitely affected society for the worse

Not directly but he did eventually admit that they were rightfully criticized for it.

Where?

On the latest HW news video.

at the end of an unrelated video where he also doubled down saying that he's still right

I don't follow any political subreddits, just tech related stuff.

Guess I'll have to watch it entirely then.

>leddit

Tech is politics.

>e-celebs
>leddit
Kill yourself already nigger.

Neither did I

Attached: duck_with_a_hat.png (933x1244, 1.58M)

>Gamer's Nexus caught lying again
He's a cat owner, he's mentally ill.

What will AMD Unboxed say ?

>AMD Unboxed
It wasn't too long ago Jow Forums declared hardware unboxed as an Intel mouthpiece.

You must be new here.

which means HWU is unironically unbiased. Given that they were at the forefront of telling off AdoredTV and rightfully tempering expectations to realistic for Zen2, I'd trust his word.

What about that fat fuck Jayz2cents, is he biased ?

>the guy who doesn't know how to tune an AMD system.
>failed at benchmarking a Ryzen APU
>failed at benching Zen

He's not really a good reviewer, at least linus sometimes knows what he's talking about.

I know he is a mediocre reviewer at best, but I'm interested in your opinion about his bias.

>pre-order
hang your self.

Attached: freeing_up_slot_M3.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

He's severely Pro-Intel, and he admitted to just supporting AMD because they could push Intel into making the 9900K

Just as I thought, fat fuck licks the Intel's asshole. I noticed he is shilling for evga as well.

Why is Steve such a fag? He never owns up to being wrong. It's embarrassing.

>ever listening to this Cro-magnon looking ass Incel shill

Attached: 13936541764318.jpg (550x423, 62K)

Don't forget killing an FX CPU because he was running it 20c above max temps.

>no preorders
>a bad thing
But yeah I have no idea where that faggot thinks he's getting his information. Kinda hard to keep viewers when most of your info is wrong.

> Todd yourself

>implying they aren't an unfunny cancer on the internet

Y'all are fucking stupid.
Gaymers Nexus Streaming video was 100% backed up by another Autistic Tester that confirmed everything Big Ugly cat man said.
It's just AMD fans mad that someone is talking shit on their self incert company.

Same shit happened when he took a dump on the 1800x. AMD drones went info full Victim complex mode.

Attached: 1552146845431.png (339x345, 187K)

Alright, what's the Jow Forums tl;dr on latest gaymurs nex-ass debacle? I haven't been paying attention because well I don't game.

Attached: filterSalesmanTalksToPothead.png (500x444, 85K)

Ugly on the outside, ugly on the inside.
Thats why I always say.

you mean like every nerd ever including all of Jow Forums

I, too, hate newer hardware being able to do things old hardware cannot.

AMD's stupid streaming test was misleading and biased.
You have to be a 80iq retard to think otherwise.
Stop Inserting as AMD.
Y'ALL like a woman who can't take any criticism because your self esteem is so low.

Gaymers Nexus said pre orders would probably start a week or so before launch.
They haven't.
AMD fans from Reddit and /v/ come to bitch about it here.
Same fags who listened to AdoredTV but won't talk about how wrong he was.

>AMD's stupid streaming test was misleading and biased.
Biased because apparently nobody did it because the hardware suitable for the task wasn't readily available? Are you now going down this route? Do you also get salty about gpu benching at 4k because - statistically - fucking nobody has a 4k screen?

we live in a society when retards from reddit are just posting their shitty threads in here because they can't call steve a faggot
the absolute state of this website

The settings were purposely tailored to cripple the 9900k.
But no one in their right mind would use those stupid settings.
it was a shit test, and Lisa Su deserved the shit she got.

based Steve made the whole thing up for views

is there anything more pathetic than white long haired nasty fatsos in black metal shirts

he's trying to fit in Ryan Shrout's old shoes.
As the biggest, and most annoying, intel shill out there.

he has a good lead in the annoying front, but is still a bit lacking as the biggest shill. Ryan had a big crew behind him after all.

Are you me? I've always tried to be open-hearted with people but this is the conclusion I was forced to reach. Fat people in particular. Everything fat people say screams neurosis.

>no one in their right mind would use those stupid settings
Except for the consumers AMD was targeting, streamers.
Slow preset is a huge quality boost for a Twitch streamer, specially if you stream at a low bitrate, play anything fast paced and have a game running that has foliage like PUBG does, shits out artifacts all over the place, slow preset is godsend for that workload.

Any decent streamer has a two PC setup where they have a top tier rig to play games and a top tier rig to stream at low preset with a capture card, so being able to do that with only one rig is a game changer.
But I guess you only care about your workload.

>selecting a higher quality encoder is purposely tailored to cripple the 9900k
take that up with the x264 devs then apparently they specifically made a better setting that is too powerful for intel, good thing AMDs processor is better and can use this superior purposely too hard to run encoder anyway

Attached: 1540237624469.jpg (736x492, 45K)

Cat owners are mentally ill.

You're right, no one in their right mind would use those settings on Intel because it's not possible.

Wow some actual non-idiots
You are objectively a dumbass and have no idea what you're talking about. Any streamer worth anything will have a dedicated second rig for encoding settings set as slow because that's the only way to get a good image quality with an Intel cpu. And I'm saying this as a twitch streamer since 2011.

Which video was this from?

The one when his wife cheated on him.

>I'm saying this as a twitch streamer since 2011.
So basically you are admitting you are a fucking moron.
>set as slow
lol your technical expertise is astounding.

>tripfag being retarded AGAIN.
Tell me more about cpu drivers.

Filter and ignore the stupid fuck.

>weeb incel into little 2d girls
>calling steve incel while he's swimming in P

Attached: D4X6eRxXsAA0nKKK.jpg (480x360, 19K)

The only P he is swimming in is Product Placement.

>Do you also get salty about gpu benching at 4k because - statistically - fucking nobody has a 4k screen?
/thread

That retarded fuck probably jerks off to that anime. Disgusting animetard niggers.

So basically AMD drones move goal posts and still lose the fucking game.

Outside of gayming what would be better for VirtualBox and dicking around with other distros? Does either red or blue hold an advantage?

Attached: noYou.jpg (491x398, 108K)

He's talked about how he's never wrong and amdfags just have a persecution complex for years. Literally years.
There's no reason to watch him or post about him.

Threadripper 1950x/2950x

I should have specified: I'm cheap as fuck.

>So basically AMD drones move goal posts and still lose the fucking game.

are you fucking retarded?
Serious question because you linked some posts by an idiot and another post pointing out what a dumbass that guy is.

Durrr

There aren't any deals right now. Keep a lookout for cheap 1920x/1950x on pcpp/ebay and r*ddit

Look I don't give a fuck about your precious brand loyalty or jealousy of an e-celeb. Because what all these e-celeb hate threads are is just masked jealousy. I'm just curious about about the faggotry.

Thanks famalammadindong. I've never really considered the threadripper.

Link to video?

Penis, yes, he's swimming in Penis

Steve only fucks the finest 12 year olds

>Look I don't give a fuck about your precious brand loyalty or jealousy of an e-celeb. Because what all these e-celeb hate threads are is just masked jealousy. I'm just curious about about the faggotry.

Cool. So you are retarded.
For a guy who claims he doesn't care about brand loyalty and ecelebs, you sure like bringing it up in conversation
When I only asked you if you're a retard because you linked contradicting posts and acted like they're saying the same thing

>Durrr
Its night time and I'm sleepy

What's wrong with linking contradicting posts? Showing contradictions brings context. This is fun. Pissing off a neck beard.

I fucking loller every time steve starts complaining about the tariffs. I hope he goes on a crazy twitter rant after Trump wins in 2020.

Nothing wrong with that. Just the original dude is a full blown idiot or some ESL fag (same thing in essence) and was being called out for it
Throwing slurs at a retard. Now that's fun

Me too. His credibility is tanking really hard recently.

Steve is an intel shill and has been for ages. It's just becoming much more apparent now that AMD are winning. The fact he plays the victim with the whole stream bitrate thing is hilarious

>guy points out things intel does bad
>BASED
>same guy points out things AMD does bad
>BLASPHEMER! BURN THE WITCH!

AMD is stupid for releasing 12+ core parts. The world is not yet ready for that.
Of course they are going to get shat on.

Was he shilling with an entire video shitting on Intel when they were caught using a binned, water cooled, and chilled sever grade cpu to try to pass off as an upcoming consumer cpu at computex?

Surely intels paying him for all those 10nm jabs he constantly does too right?

Saddens me to hear it. I should make an userscript that flags reddit posts for me.

>bias
Have you considered that maybe being unbiased is beneficial?

He shat on Intel too much and was ordered to restore the balance or he won't get any more of those precious samples.

Jow Forums is a video/g/ame board

He also got incredibly mad for not getting certain samples from AMD because they said their products weren't oriented toward gamers.