What's Jow Forums verdict?

What's Jow Forums verdict?

Attached: raspberry_pi_4_1gb_2.jpg (700x500, 37K)

Incel tier

No SATA and the strange choice of display output, as well as the limited USB bandwidth will make this a hobby item more than something actually useful, but that's kinda what Raspberry Pis have always been.

I don't have a verdict, I know nothing about technology.

Jow Forums doesn't use gpios so it's useless.

Well, built a home security for myself. Then I got actually robbed and it didn't detect any shit. Plus I found that it overheated itself down to 800mhz. Into the trash.

Why did they have to use a USB C (TM) port for power? I mean the cables are extra expensive, you pay double the amount of a normal cable for the (TM), and you can't use your old charger cables.

Jow Forums doesnt know much about real technology

bullshit. 2 hdmi ports? what more display output do you want. it's got usb-c and also the usb 2
its the pc killer

>living next to niggers
how about you save that 55 bucks for a plane ticket or more gas

Living next to them is safer retard, they don't steal from their own neighbourhood, it's not sustainable.

>4Gbps vs 5Gbps
>baww not enough USB bandwidth
I swear, Jow Forums is full of faggots who never actually use the hardware they discuss. Hell, that PCIe might not even be a bottleneck IRL due to higher overhead on USB.

MicroB tends to set itself on fire when you push 3A through it. Although with the board drawing 10+ watts, I would've much preferred a 12V barrel jack.

i think to myself and say that it's good for making a router type of thing but then 40 quid for the thing itself but when you add the price for a decent sd and a proper charger, it makes up for getting an old core2 system so i don't know, kind of pointless if the space is not an issue.

It has USB-C for power in only. All the USB data ports are USB-A.

USB-C is only for power. USB3 is full-sized USB-A.

>its the pc killer
Not until they fix the issues with hardware accelerated video.

Then why do you get your shit stolen, cuck?

>infinite stealing loop
Steal it back jamal, or you'll break the sustainability

>broadcom
Into the trash it goes

>mean the cables are extra expensive, you pay double the amount of a normal cable
oh no you have to spend $2 instead of $1
where the fuck is your dumb ass shopping where this is an issue to you

only choices for relatively high performance sbcs are broadcom, rockchip and intel
pick your poison

>proprietary blobs
Into the trash it goes

Jow Forums is populated entirely by proprietary blobs and yet you're here

The USB-C is power only, and those are mini-HDMI. Fucking no one uses mini-HDMI. They would have been better off with miniDP or even a single HDMI or DisplayPort, but they put two mini-HDMI ports on it because they're stupid.

No, it's not 4Gbps vs 5GBps. It's 5Gbps combined for two USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 ports. If you have only one USB 3.0 device connected, no problem, but more than that and your bandwidth will be limited.

Not even that guy
Broadcom is a shit company and I won't buy their shit. I even replace their shitty wireless adapters in laptops that I buy with Intel or Atheros.

I found type C to type C cables for $5 on aliexpress

/csg/

You've got a dinky phone CPU, it's not gonna process anywhere close to 400 megabytes per second.

Just get a Zero W

they're micro HDMI. which also no one uses. but don't buy the wrong adapter.

An USB-A to USB-micro-B cable costs me 1.30, not in China, not weeks waiting for it, right here.

mom bought me one but i couldnt play fortnite with it

They should have used Display Port over USB-C, royalty free

Yeah but that needs an extra crossbar chip