Debain 10 is going to be released this Saturday

Have fun with new software

Attached: Bildschirmfoto zu 2019-07-01 19-26-10.png (165x254, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debian.org/intro/diversity
gemmei.ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/debian-meetings/2016/miniconf_cambridge16/Diversity_and_Inclusion_BoF.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"new" meaning software that was frozen 5 months ago

debian is another distro cucked by trannies

they killed murdock for this, i can't fucking believe it.

PROOFS?

I don't use Debian since Etch. Maybe I'll give a try.

debian.org/intro/diversity

frozen a few months ago, by the time it's released it's something like 2 years behind

>The Debian Project welcomes and encourages participation by everyone.
fine
>No matter how you identify yourself or how others perceive you: we welcome you. We welcome contributions from everyone as long as they interact constructively with our community
sound reasonable
> While much of the work for our project is technical in nature, we value and encourage contributions from those with expertise in other areas, and welcome them into our community.
why? fucking why?

> it's something like 2 years behind
You are a fag. Right now Debian is the only LTS distro to have Nginx compiled with TLS 1.3.
nginx version: nginx/1.14.2
built with OpenSSL 1.1.1a 20 Nov 2018 (running with OpenSSL 1.1.1c 28 May 2019)

Only 19.04 non-LTS Ubuntu and rolling distros have something like that. CentOS 8 isn't released yet and it could be added only vie EPEL.

>> While much of the work for our project is technical in nature, we value and encourage contributions from those with expertise in other areas, and welcome them into our community.
>why? fucking why?

Because any larger project has more than just technical issues? There's no reason someone who's good at writing documentation (technical or beginner's) should be rejected from the wider debian community.

>new

one package got lucky, big woop

you're still going to be running outdated software until the next release, where you'll get slightly less outdated software

at least it's "stable"

you know its not about documentation, which its itself still pretty technical.

> outdated software
Most Windows users run "outdated software" as outdated as Debian. The rest of the world runs RHEL for five years inbetween releases. Deal with it, nobody cares about the rice of the month on Arch.

Who cares, Debian is a joke of a distro nowadays.

Not that user, but I'm curious what you'd run in a legitimate production environment, not just a home mediaserver/nas/dev-env. For the sake of argument it's a simple web app but is reliant on rapidly developed frameworks and libs.

They did.

Attached: 841hjdj5pc721.png (550x737, 441K)

ok kid, have fun ricing your arch

>at least it's "stable"
Isn't that the whole point in running Debian? I mean you can run testing and SID but there's better options for that. Debian stable allows me to relax and never fear any breakages.

>stable
>firefox is outdated AND crashes

Attached: stampede.jpg (468x341, 31K)

>Web app
>Web frameworks
None of those things should even exist so the situation you describe is irrelevant.

Always a triggered Debian tranny.

Attached: debian_faggot.png (200x282, 15K)

Debian was the best linux distro but it's dead and it care more about this >gemmei.ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/debian-meetings/2016/miniconf_cambridge16/Diversity_and_Inclusion_BoF.webm
then improving their system. I'm done. I can't hear any more burgers or uk fags talking about "white cis male privilege". You're fucking cancer.

>None of those things should even exist so the situation you describe is irrelevant.
The tech stack is decided by employer/client/etc. We are talking a real production env here.

Linux is now a tranny operating system. Nobody cares about systemd garbage on Jow Forums.

this

My problem isn't the trannies being trannies. My problem is the ones in Debian are forcing everyone to side with one side or other and want to force diversity for the sake of doing when it should be about who's the best for that or this job. Debian is killing itself with these people that have invaded Debian since Ian died.

I'm on testing. what do?

Attached: 149737536001.png (211x239, 4K)

i'm already on debain testing on all my pc's

>documentation is the only issue other than technical ones
This just isn't true.

Debian's main value is only to be a starting point for Ubuntu. So the politics matter little.

Now upgrade to unstable.

That /is/ what a tranny is. You're acting like trannies exist in a Platonic vacuum where they don't push their mental illness down your throat, when in reality they always coexist. Accepting trannies and (((diversity))) into your community, even a programming community, is the beginning of the end. OpenBSD does not have a tranny problem.

De bain? :DD

Attached: bain.jpg (598x618, 67K)

Gentoo is a better Debian than Debian ever was.

Gentoo is not the same thing.

>The Mayo Company came out with a new spread!
>buh buh peanut butter is a better mayo than mayo ever was

Isn't it a rolling distro?

Ubuntu is safer because it has apparmor with set up settings.

This, but they wrote it very badly.

Linux 4.19.0-5-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.37-5 (2019-06-19) x86_64 GNU/Linux

>4.19

kek

What's wrong? It's a LTS release.

is Debian linux or unix?

It's GNU/Linux.
Unix was proprietary cancer.

Wow, can't believe to have "new" software that is actually 5 years old.

If your sources.list points to buster, you're fine. if it points to testing, change it to buster and you will follow the next stable release.

It's 2 years old, not that it matters since you're just a shitposter.

>brown and black in the faggy rainbow logo
are they trying to welcome pajeets and niggers?

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

Yes. Notice how there is no white. So much for inclusion. It's almost like diversity is a codeword for no white people.

RIP Ian. I was always more partial to slackware, and I hate the way canonical sodomized your work, but I feel a connection to the life you lived. I've tried to make positive change in the areas I know, I've fallen completely in love with a woman only to eventually become disillusioned, I've done my best effort to be a good person and despite that ive been attacked by police and thrown in jail covered in bruises and eventually convicted for violent crimes that not only did I not commit but we're in fact committed against me. I've devoted my energy to being good and been rewarded with the punishments suited for a criminal. There's only so much one man's soul can take, especially when it seems that the world is screaming at you that you are bad even though you've done everything in your power to be good. I do hope that Ian's children do well despite all of it, and I can't even fathom what it must have felt like for him as he lost all hope. These things are why mediocrity is rising.

Attached: IMG_20190701_164330.jpg (720x480, 152K)

sad but true

>I was always more partial to slackware

It's what Ian would have wanted. He was hugely inspired by Slackware.

Attached: file.png (1080x1032, 1.43M)