If you are a developer who makes patch notes like this, then kys

If you are a developer who makes patch notes like this, then kys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-152355~2.png (1080x1340, 107K)

Am ded now thanks

it is extremely disrespectful to their users

OPBP

i bet they just keep adding more spying shit

>thinking a developer was even remotely involved in writing that garbage

that reeks of marketing/pr

Why is this even allowed? Why don’t Google and Apple have some policy against useless patch notes?

Amen

Yeah man, why?

Attached: 1555533816960.jpg (745x637, 86K)

It's probably because the app publishing is just an automated part of their workflow, they don't want to spend a single second documenting, which I can get behind.

What happens when you click on read more.

Im gonna leave a 1 star review calling them out, you all should do the same

So condescending, patronizing and disrespectful. Thank God I live in a 3rd world country so I can pirate all their shit with no consequences.

Just shows you the app's description

Attached: 3FBCDC37-8931-400A-85AC-9A34BD0F3505.jpg (1125x522, 163K)

Thought they would describe the update in more detail, but no, just checked and turns out it's only more bullshit and generic brand advertising stuff, yeah.

"even better"

Every fucking release I am forced to write retarded shit like this and it pisses me the fuck off. Fucking clients and their horse shit man. Ofcourse I work in a company so not much I can do. Still its just so fucking patronizing.

99.95% of users don't give a fuck what an update does as long as it doesn't break any functions they used to use though. As long as there are no visible differences, they just see updates as "a general positive thing" that can only make the app better. Honestly, if that update contained something good for the users, Netflix would probably have written more details about it. When it's just ad copy you can safely assume that they just increased user tracking, updated their account sharing detection mechanism or something else like that, which for the majority of people is "nothing important".

Lazy cunt.

Are you daft?

We’re not Netflix, we’re Notflix. It’s better!

Aren't Netflix engineers top tier? This is likely not their doing.

my generation is the fucking worst...

Attached: mHIvkeQ.png (1140x374, 82K)

All the big players do this shit and it is fucking obnoxious. What else did you honesty expect from proprietary software giants though?

Google does this shit themselves so I see why they don't ban this bullshit

Google and Apple release those kinds of non-patchnotes for their own apps.