All my commits are littered with {{{problematic}}} content

>all my commits are littered with {{{problematic}}} content
>decide to start fresh in a new account to avoid potential HR cunts aggro

Is gitlab still the best around?

Attached: GitLab-Logo-670x210.jpg (670x210, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gogs.io/
gitea.io/
gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/42751).
gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/42751
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

host your own git on a cheap vps
install gogs.io/
have full control

>gogs
Or use the fork that actually adds new features and isn't completely controlled by some random chinese guy who drops off the planet for months at a time so nothing can be merged
gitea.io/

There are technical reasons why GitLab is better than GitHub, but don't delude yourself, if any "problematic" project in GitLab becomes popular and the mob demands it to be removed, then it will be (see gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/42751).
Now, the real reason to be using GitHub or GitLab is to reduce the entry barrier for other people to collaborate, but that's kinda arguable too (important projects will get contributors anyways, and maybe it's best if you avoid the people who contribute fluff just to get a green square on their profile, or to be a "contributor" of big project).

This is the real answer. You self-host your shit, and then you can do whatever, and make some select projects public for CV purposes.

HR only knows what Github is, use that if you actually want a job

i don't know wtf you're talking about.
i installed gogs on my vps and never had any problems ever.

[1984 INTENSIFIES]

Gitlab is great. I love the integrated CI solution.

lmao why on earth would you want to install some chinese botnet like this when you can just download gitlab ce???

is gitea the best option?

>i installed gogs on my vps and never had any problems ever.
I don't know what kind of odd reading comprehension you posses that makes you think I said something about you running into problems when using gogs. All I said was that gitea has a superior developer model and more features. You can keep using a less featureful and less secure version that can halt development at any time and probably not run into any real problems for a long time. I just don't know why you would.

I don't know, but it works.
I understand that Gitlab CE has more features, but it also requires more resources to work properly.

Yes

Explain what the fuck is"problematic" content or project in software development? Do you just randomly drop "I HATE NIGGERS" or "DEATH TO ALL JEWS" in the comments or what?

Read the link, even the word "master" is """"problematic""""

>Master/slave
>He/she
>Class
>post and pre-increments
This all triggers the tranny.

I use Bitbucket for the true Business Experience™

>>post and pre-increments
How does this trigger people?

move out of california

"Persons" that sperg about this shit should be shot on sight.

gitea is a group of fags that were too entitled and couldnt stand that a based chink did not gave them full access to the repo

looks to much like
>post and pre-operation

Say that to their face and not anonymously you pussy.

It's a meme. Some languages don't have those because they're redundant and confusing in non-trivial contexts.
Though if you genuinely believe there is an evil globalist tranny agenda bent on banning people who use gendered pronouns, you can pretend it's all about "triggering".

>gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/42751
Any more examples? This is hilarious

They're demons. Their purpose is solely to destroy.