Do you like the country you live in, Jow Forums?

Do you like the country you live in, Jow Forums?

Attached: 64346534737.jpg (652x670, 120K)

NO

depends on the region

Why? Italy is gorgeous in most parts.

How much does it differ? Only been to a couple of places in Germany.

ZOG is gay

Yeah

Attached: 1545247859148.png (77x13, 221)

no!

yes!

That's the spirit!

it's okaih

of course i do

cringe

Would love to see both of your countries one day. What would you recommend seeing?

it depends what.
I like most people, they're nice, but I hate our political system and the fact that France colonized my country hundreds of years ago
but I guess I don't really have a choice anyways

wbu?

Attached: 1530284938917.png (1280x719, 774K)

no

>the fact that France colonized my country hundreds of years ago
Which country would that be?

As for me, its really hard to tell. For every citizen Russia is a kind of love-hate relationship, with some people leaning to the one side and others to the opposing one. I love this country. Yeah, the politics are terrible and the people aren't always what I want them to be, but this land has its own unique spirit and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Attached: 4563737.jpg (393x393, 16K)

>Yeah, the politics are terrible and the people aren't always what I want them to be, but this land has its own unique spirit and I'm glad to be a part of it.

True

Russia is like game of dice
Sometimes you love it sometimes you dont
but you are addicted to it

Attached: 6f65b716c53cea422eedcd7ecb18c5552bd4c55e_00.jpg (364x512, 31K)

Yeah, that's kind of how it goes. You can love this place or you can not, but ultimately there is something about being a part of it. Really hard to explain, but that's kind of how it is.

No

Brittany

Also yeah I kinda understand you, altough I identify myself more culturally than into borders (idk if that's clear).
Like, a country has no cultural reality, it's just forced people having the same politicians.
So in my opinion I'm part of my local culture ( and I like it ) but I don't feel like I'm in the same nation as someone living in other parts of my country ( though I don't dislike any other culture )

Unmitigated love
Also fuck Paris and Marseille, Province rise up

Oh yeah, I think I remember you telling me that. Sorry.

In Russia it has never been about borders or nationality, so I understand you quite well (at least I think I do). Here its all about perceiving yourself as a Russian and sharing the same ideas and principals. We've had tons of people from completely different cultures that identified themselves as Russians and were perceived as such.

Attached: 63456366.png (1280x1196, 156K)

Better than R*ssia.

no

Wow craig take it easy buddy

no ur a craig

no ur a craig

yah.

yes obviously

nay

It's kinda chill, not as horrible as it could be and not as great as I wish it was but it's alright

No

It's pretty good a few things to bitch about like transportation highways, cost of flying but it's fucking alright it here though.

Attached: mr+lahey+and+randy.jpg (650x810, 76K)

The politicians are pretty himm ... I don't like the way there going.
And yes itself is alright even though I want to punch a lot of idiots that think that being born here give you the right to be an ashole.
(I was also born here but to punish people who were born somewhere else just isn't right)

not really

not at all

Fuck yea

Attached: vqrRtMW-1.jpg (1039x728, 179K)

Yeah, I'm originally from America. Come to the South Island if you're ever gonna visit.

Attached: Zeta-Thumbs-Up.jpg (1440x1080, 170K)

Very much so

Attached: 39886F0F-55F4-4AD6-98B3-607D011EC284.jpg (1080x1098, 206K)

No

one of the many gypsy ghettos