Juicero

Mmmmh

Attached: 18217221_572b8ff661a72f286f0936a971e3fbb4_wm.jpg (727x1092, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kAqIJZeeXEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literal fruittoddlers

the best part about this product is that the founders all still made out like madmen and walked with millions, based VC making retards rich

>can't squeeze a packet without company permision

mmmh

Attached: x.jpg (727x1092, 76K)

What would happen if you put a bag of cum in it?

Rejected unless you put the code of a still valid juice package on it so the server can authorize. At least that's how it apparently was.

I can't see this without thinking of blessed ave
youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ

>SaaS, GaaS, IaaS, PaaS all make money
>Lets try JaaS
What will the VCs service-ify next?

now he literally sell shit water

>Always online DRM fruit juice squeezer
>You can squeeze the bags with your hands

For what purpose?

they thought they could be the keurig of juicing
except people who actually juice know the difference between fresh and processed products

Still his best video

>Americans have this subculture called 'juicing'

omg i remember reading about this stupind startup thing failing very hard and people saying that while the idea was trash the actual thing was pretty well built, but i never looked for it, damn that thing is built like a fucking tank, who in their right mind would do something like that to squish a fucking juice bag? people are seriously retarded.

behold the Apple of food and drinks

it was just silicon valley startup bubble left to do its shit (plus the do it like apple! crap I guess)

>the Apple of food
Pretty sure those are just called apples, dicksniffer.

What I don't understand is why they didn't just sell the juice if it was already prejuiced and mixed with pulp.
They could have sold the bags as is and make it a gimmicky way to sell juice.
But no, $1000 cloud connected bag squeezer.

Mooof

Attached: Clarus.png (500x390, 3K)

>damn that thing is built like a fucking tank
It was overbuilt and overall wasn't engineered at all. The chassis was a massive and beautifully machined piece of aluminium, the mechanism run through multiple huge gears, and load bearing axles were fitted with big ball bearings, and so on: it was stupid expensive to make, and performed awfully because if you want to squeeze something you run through two rollers, you don't apply enormous amounts of force just to distribute it on a fuckhuge flat area.

Anyway uncle bumblefuck made a video about it: youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ

I use one of these bad boys when I feel for some juice. Cost me 1$.

Attached: jews.jpg (534x389, 11K)

Attached: 1548292258540.png (1301x1080, 973K)

cant believe moot greenlit this

even the packaging looks smug as fuck

Reminder that fruit juices are inherently harmful, having 0 benefit.

But they're tasty

sugar is bad as fuck for you, fruit is candy masquerading as health food

CaaS (Cunny as a Service)

>implying Apple products are built as sturdy as Juicero

But can you juice a fucking spinach with it?

Why would I ever want to juice fucking spinach? If I, once in a blue moon, feel for spinach I'll just eat some fucking spinach.

At least actual fruits have a lot of other shit in it, so you can eat some fruit now and then. This juice shit is just like having a soda, tho. Minus the taste I guess. Spinach juice.............

Okay, bad example. Maybe you want kale juice because kale is healthy but you hate the texture.

I have lived 40 years on this planet and never once have I thought "man, I could go for some kale juice today." Just eat your kale, it's better for you than the juice anyways. If you don't like kale then you should eat something other than kale, not juice it.

Apple juice is an amazing laxative

Don't be a buzzkill. Let's assume I transferred a valid sticker to the cum bag. What would happen?

Attached: image.jpg (454x340, 86K)

you're both brainwashed morons

sugar is good, this is just a new craze

you already get plenty of sugar in your diet when you're not actively sucking down mechanically extracted fruit water

Learned that the hard way

>based VC making retards rich
Sometimes it almost works. Uber and Lyft burnt massive piles of cash trying to gray market the taxi industry away; then the law makers finally caught up with them. Still, literal billions of dollars of wealth were pissed away.

Attached: 1561086211374.png (986x681, 717K)

you literally have no idea what youre talking about unless youre referring to processed packaged fake juices

Juicing is extracting nutrients. Yes, fiber is great, too, but concentrated nutrients are very beneficial. Cold-pressed is ideal (less degradation or oxidation of the nutrients). If you ignore the "smugness" factor of the Juicero, and take a practical approach to juicing (the Juicero was a gimmick), then you will see the benefits.

i think it's disgusting how people think they can get away with anything just because they're a corporation, and then they often do get away with it. the pirate bay tried to use the same "it's a platform, we don't have to moderate user-submitted content" excuse that ebay does, and they got sent to prison. e-gold tried to do basically what paypal did and they got sent to prison. CSGOlotto got away with a slap on the wrist even though the guy shilled the site in the shadiest way and the site itself was fine under US law because in the fine print you didn't need to pay to participate. and then apps like uber, airbnb and bird roll out their services worldwide without any regard for regulations, and the executives can just walk away filthy rich regardless.

based tim
thank you creepy wanker

Jews rub their rub their hands so hard they can start a fire with them at the thought of proprietary food machines that use authorized only food packets
Nescafe has had a good run with those pod coffee things and everyone just wants to copy that.
Eating only authorized and approved food packages is some dystopian shit I don't want to live in. Juicero started this with arbitrary expiration date in the juice packages

Attached: 1527769963832.jpg (540x876, 48K)

Don't let /tv/ find out.

Just buy a regular juice machine then, I assume they exist. Then you can juice whatever the fuck you want when you want it. All the delicious spinach and kale juice you can cram down your gullet with a forced vegan smile.

We got the next steve jobs over here
Fucking visionary

Attached: 1532993783560.png (371x532, 281K)

soilent green is people

Attached: soi.jpg (410x265, 59K)

What kind of person willingly pays money for this?

where do i order this it's not on apple.com

rich, vegan women

bulshit they are great if you dont go full tard by drinking lires of fruit and include vegtables like carrot kale and spinnach...

YOU JUST HAVE TO WATCH THE PORTIONS ... 200ML a day max ...

Attached: IMG_8194.jpg (2448x3264, 2.05M)

Company went bust after it turned out that Juicero would only squeeze Juicero fruit packs, and they were like $8 or $9 for a single cup of juice.

Are you retarded?

Underrated

Based AUsfag with his breville.

>its got electrolytes
youtube.com/watch?v=kAqIJZeeXEc

>throwing money away on dumb shit like this
I honestly hate people