Non-trash android keyboard

What keyboard app do you use ? Would you recommend it ?

I want to get away from gboard so I tried various apps, but there's annoying aspects to each.
I liked anysoft keyboard at first, but after a while of using it the layouts are just too compressed and the autocorrection is trash.

Attached: serveimage(5).jpg (1854x1153, 142K)

I use AnySoftKeyboard. It is fine.

Oh yeah, if you rely on autocorrect, throw yourself off a cliff, pleb.

gboard is very comfy and supports pretty much every language but it's probably a keylogger

I use Samsung's on my Samsung device, since I stopped bothering with rooting phones.

Whats wrong with anysoft? I'm writing this with it and it's fine

SwiftKey, you gotta train it first tho.

This.

He's an autocorrecttard.

just disable autocorrect. i'm using it right now and it's great

Hacker's Keyboard

anysoft has a terminal configuration that does many of things that hacker's keyboard can do

t. used hacker's keyboard

But i have fat fingers, no bully pls

Attached: 1561875683300.jpg (531x800, 87K)

This

Swiftkey works fine for me.

I use "simple keyboard" an app I found on F-droid. I also tried the grammarly keyboard but that made typing in spanish a pain in the butt.

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-014536.png (720x1440, 78K)

I use anysoft for esperanto, I can write with the eyes closed while on hacker's keyboard.

Damn, are you the legendary hackerman ?

Attached: 1424919073612.jpg (570x425, 38K)

Then use a tablet.

The Gboard beta is the best keyboard on the market, just from the autotranslation and built-in search alone
Now even better with the clipboard for your dank pastas

I like swiftkey. It has a lot of stupid-ass things like making it way too slow to get to symbols and way too easy to open emojis but you can insert whitespace below the rows of keys to stop from fat-fingering the navigation buttons.

this, we have the same battery percentage btw

Attached: 1554155129714.jpg (900x1200, 204K)

Fleksy

No, sorry to disappoint you senpai, I'm just too accommodate to switch to another keyboard while typing in English.
Hacker's Keyboard -> English
Anysoft -> Esperanto
NicoWnnG -> Moon

hackers's keyboard and never bothered to change

I'm a proud part of the Swiftkey botnet for years. Nothing else is as efficient as that.

Attached: Priv.gif (555x312, 1.08M)

this
I've tried many but nothing comes remotely close
Gboard was ok, but for some reason it just wouldn't learn new words no matter what I did

it has a terminal layout and neat utility menu (on swipeUp on spacebar, by default)

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 446K)

BlackBerry keyboard (non bb phone)

>layouts are just too compressed

thank the modern meme aspect ratio for that. phone screens are ruler shaped now. I use "classic keyboard" - you can adjust the height to any degree you want. i use it on a mi max. typing is comfy as fuck. no need for laptop or iPad

Minuum and Touchpal when Minuum eventually stops working. Correction on other keyboards sucks donkey balls.

AOSP keyboard just werks

NextApp technical keyboard. bretty gud

Chrooma keyboard

Attached: Halo.0.jpg (1080x2340, 543K)

>adjust your daily behavior so a stranger from an image board likes you!
Hate to break it to you, user... but that is not normal. You have a serious mental condition that will eat your self esteem if not treated.
Luckily, the treatment is readily available. I already reserved a dose for you, you can pick it up from the professionals at /b/. The b stands for benevolence, you will be in good hands.
I shall pray for your health to return.

>adjust your daily behavior
if your daily behaviour is making mistakes and relying on your shitphone to fix them for you, go back to school, you fucking mongoloid

calm down incels

have sexual relations

this

I've been using Swiftkey since the first day of getting my first Android phone in 2012 and have had zero reason to use anything else

that is second best app-advice i've got on Jow Forums
>kiss launcher is no.1

>symbol delay
You can set that, or do you mean switching the page to sym + numbers? Setting special character delay was one of the main selling points for me.

simple keyboard - it does what it says.

I use the default Lineage OS keyboard.

you don't need root to use a different keyboard

i can't imagine using a keyboard without glide typing, and out of the keyboards that do support it, gboard is easily the best
yes, it is a botnet, but I'm not gonna decrease my wpm four times just so i get to use something which respects my privacy
i mean i don't even have the play store installed and i get 96% of my apps from f-droid, but for keyboards there's just no viable alternative with glide typing
ps. anysoftkeyboard's glide typing sucks balls and i wouldn't recommend that to anyone

If you root samsung you can't use it on it anymore.

hacker's keyboard from f-droid is pretty great
have never used autocorrect
never will

Hacker's keyboard

Where you think the data is going?

Are you serious or pretending to be mentally challenged?

/b) doesn't stand for random

I use Gboard but I block all permissions in settings and with xprivacy. I then firewall the app with afwall. I can't imagine how it could still be a botnet after that

So far only gboard does all the things I need:
>swiping
>multiple languages without having to manually change them each time
>can learn new words
>doesn't pretends I'm 7 and don't know what "fuck" means
The only issue that I have with it (besides being a keylogger, but my chinkphone probably has a hardware one as well anyway) is that "ΕΊ" is written by holding down "z" and choosing it from a list, which makes logical sense, but on PC keyboards it's written as AltGr+x, and it would be quicker if I didn't have to choose it from a list. Thankfully it's a rare letter.

my Gboard doesn't learn new words at all, I tried settings and reinstalling, but nothing works

I guess the keyboard applications like to shit themselves. This happened to me in my previous phone with Samsung keyboard.

Thans, m8. What a cool thing.

I use swiftkey firewalled with afwall+

I used to use Google Keyboard, but then Gboard started supporting all 3 of the languages I use so I installed that instead of 3 Google xlanguage Keyboards.

Most of the keyboards on the appstore doesn't support all three of the languages, and some of them are outright ad riddled shitfests.

My gboard will never autocorrect to nigger so I can't use it.

Came here to post this

Lel

I want a Jow Forums keyboard with meme arrows and a shortcut for spoiler tagging

Use clover you dumb fuck.

Where can I DL this keyboard?

Your favourite keyboard and AfWall+, or some vpn based alternative if you're a cuck
I like Minuum and MessageEase, though Fleksy is a bit less retarded. I also tried ninkey/keyboard69, but it's hot garbage.

MessagEase master race reporting in. The superior touch screen keyboard.

Attached: MessagEase.png (300x267, 28K)

Multilang O Keyboard

I use something similar to that bur only on my Japanese keyboard. Not really the same though. Can't imagine it would work well for latin alphabet.

fucking ugly

meant for

Fleksy.
Their autocorrect is garbo but gestures are nice.

Use Netguard to block gboard's network access.

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-152448_NetGuard.jpg (1080x1920, 320K)

from blackberry's site, i think

Can someone post screenshots of this keyboard?
I currently have classic (or old) xperia keybaoard. Apk is still available on aps sites.

Attached: xperia.png (1079x888, 98K)

AOSP keyboard is nice enough.