Le reich wing bald pepe eunicks meemee man

>le reich wing bald pepe eunicks meemee man
>Had sex with a discord tranny (tripcode)
Why do you faggots shill him?

Attached: 29150857.jpg (460x460, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZS2f_ZULAiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dude systemd just works you should use it because it works just like windows 7!
What's wrong with americans? That's why I don't respect those open source placebo obsessive freaks

Attached: thumb_large_b68e8fb7807c45c8fd4a.jpg (300x300, 7K)

This. I basically disregard anyone who says "open source". They are gutless.

he had sex with a tranny? was it a redheaded tranny that likes to write ruby code???

No, a Korean.

Who?

Don't forget, he also works at chipotle.

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-170152.png (1920x1080, 760K)

I knew he was an autistic faggot that doesn't actually know how to program but did he unironically have sex with tripcode or are you just shitposting?

Open source. Open sores. Dilatoincidence?

Systemd is good at providing easily configurable services for Linux novices and doesn't slow down anyone's sytem. He's right about that.
He's complacent about the unauditability of its code, though.

both luke and the other bald southern guy have overly generalized and called things that have much more to it to be generalized the way they did whether or not about bsd's, wine and systemd so i've stopped watching them. it's a good thing that they're grabbing the attention of younger people to the linuxy side of the spectrum but i'd much prefer if they were to not misinform by overgeneralizing things.

it's up to them though, it's their channel.

At least he won't be leaving hair in my tacos.

you're not seeing that pube looking beard do you?

>did he unironically have sex with tripcode
is he our eggman?

they like systemd because memearch made impossible to install another init system. since it's so pathetic systemd is becoming part of the distro they can't do nothing but defend systemd

this nigger is smarter than 99.99% of Jow Forums put together but he's insufferable at times, as all Lincucks faggots are.
>here, let me type 2 minutes in my autismo-terminal to bring up a boomer meme instead of clicking an image in a folder xDDD

He isn't smart. He studied a stupid major and can't even finish his PhD. He writes shell scripts and thinks he is a programmer.

Not him but I think he is smart. He is not smart enough to hack a C program but he is somehow smart
However most linux programmers should focus on optimizing current software instead of hacking stuff just for the sake of getting subscribers
We don't even have a decent BSD friendly alternative with good kernel because lack of programmers interested

Tripcode is fucking hot, though. He is the one male I have seen anywhere that I would go gay for. I am being sincere on this. The voice, his hair, and interests all add up to some strange perfect combo, quite a delicate balance that I haven't seen elsewhere. I have tried looking at other gay shit and traps, but doesn't work only Trip can bring out the gay in me, otherwise I am strictly into biological females.

>Had sex with tripcode
But I wanted to claim trapcode as MY GNU/Girlfriend(Male). I just wanted to hold hands and brush this qt's hair, but you had to barge in and do that nasty sex thing, which is pointless since you can't reproduce with trippy-chan. Fuck you luke, you soiled my ray of sunshine. I hate you. Die in a laptop battery fire.

Attached: 1539030676030.jpg (4412x2760, 2.91M)

>Tripcode is fucking hot

Till you hear "his" voice

youtube.com/watch?v=ZS2f_ZULAiQ

so tripcode is an actual tranny huh
I thought he was just some sperg with long hair

Luke uses void, though.

I don't know if tripcode is a tranny, but i know a male cant reproduce with another male, thus making the act of sex pointless.

Still better than him squeaking trying to fake a female voice.

You are the faggot shilling for this literally who that I've never seen. Go suck eceleb dick somewhere else.

i dont understand any of this

this guy works at chipotle?

and had sex with someone who tripcodes??

It's mostly Jow Forums's fanfiction.

Tripcode a cute

>This is what the average Vimcuck looks like
Glad I made the switch to based emacs and based Xah Lee

Attached: xahVampire.jpg (238x219, 8K)

As weird as it may seem, I LIKE his voice. It is part of the perfect combo/delicate balance I mentioned... if it was different, IDK if the attraction would be quite the same.

Is pleasure not a valid point of sex?

Don't you ever jerk off?

No, sex is a means of reproduction, not to be used for mere pleasure.
I do, but that's simply sexual stimulation, not full-on sex, which i've had and felt was a waste since the intent was not to reproduce.

Attached: HCN7Wpn5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Tripcode is super cute, but I hope he doesn't go full tranny. He's already hot af as a boi, so there's no need to go further for him imho.

Luke fucked trap? Kind of like the lad now desu

You're weird... and gay.

How do you find it weird exactly? I differentiate sexual stimulation, aka just touching my dick, and sex, aka putting my dick in someone's vagina/anus/open wound/whatever hole i can find down there. I think they are very different acts, and it makes sense to me at least. Sex feels physically amazing, but i think it building up to the creation of life is a more worthwhile payoff than just a fleeting moment of pure bliss you won't remember. I feel using something that can create so much to achieve so little simply is a waste of time.

autism

Nobody shills him except himself.
Fuck off, Luke.

Don't use the term "open source".

Xah Lee is arguably worse than those other two, as he is not only a faggot, but an arrogant faggot. The worst kind.

rent free

Why are you shilling him op?
Stop advertising.

Who the fuck is this cunt and why are posting it on Jow Forums

There might be some of that, but it's mainly the feeling of guilt i have for having chosen one second of pleasure when i could've created life that lead me to think this way.

No one but Luke himself is shilling him here, he needs your autismbux

Attached: 2019-07-02-130753_286x269_scrot.png (286x269, 10K)

based

e-celeb autistic underachiever boomer meme lord queer person who uses gnu/linux and lurk(s?) Jow Forums