What are these pictures called where people photographed old times at retro computer table battlestations...

What are these pictures called where people photographed old times at retro computer table battlestations? People sitting living life not understanding one day they would be history, colors and film. Please

Attached: 1550140243189.jpg (640x498, 86K)

I like to call them "old pictures"

I miss the 00s.

nice battle station, tho the hardware is a bit old imo

cute

idk, she cute tho.

It actually hurts

Attached: 1-108-780x520.jpg (780x520, 86K)

Peak comfy

back when the internet actually ran out of adhd content and you were forced to at least sometimes do long form content instead of refreshing neverending content drips that mentally sap you

Back in the day I could get rock hard erections just flipping underwear catalog.

Why does she have so many keyboard boxes on that shelf?

something I always notice is that it seems like in the old days everybody had much smaller desks

is that the linux bird

thats tux racer

Yeah that's a gnu

She'd be pretty cute if she took some care of her looks.

>windows
cringe

this is the most autistic sentence I've ever read

you dont need to be cute anymore, being a woman is sufficient

>being on Jow Forums when you should be on reddit

Here's your soul bro

Attached: desk.jpg (690x924, 129K)

Sunglasses, a laptop and a phone? talk about bloat. Google glass could've done the work of all those 3!

She already seems to be taking more care than the average male.

wat a qt

somebody redpill me about minimalism being retarded, I'm fairly minimal but I see bugmen pushing minimalism and that is making me question it

Minimalism becomes very obviously retarded when you start sacrificing useful tools to be more minimal

I love the inconstant definition of "bugman"
Sometimes they're compulsively buying niggertech and funko pops, sometimes they're "pushing minialism".

I'm looking for a redpilling about sentimentality and cutting away everything in a focus on things like productivity and usefulness or bland broad consumption

You need to be gassed off.

It sounds like you have your own fucking ideas, how about you use those instead of asking Jow Forums to "redpill" you, you fucking tool?

Linux didn't exist back then.

She's super cute, with long hair would be easily 8/10 or more

does "she" have a dick?

oof

me too

Attached: 1507536975360.jpg (1152x864, 285K)

nice piss jugs

More room for anime figures, what's wrong niga?

Back when South Park was cool

When it comes to minimalism there are two types of people.
The first are those emotionally disconnected from everything, they don't have roots and connections to anything, they flow like water, filling any shape and in response out of their own volition will not take or make more than the needed minimum, their roots are in the process itself mainly in their mind.
The second are OCD who if not careful and checked by their OCD will spaz out into hoarders and clutter shit to dangerous extremes.
Lastly there are itoddlers but these aren't people.