The definitive Gnome experience

The definitive Gnome experience.

Attached: Screenshot-from-2018-01-12-23-33-28.png (800x450, 103K)

That's not Fedora.

Reeeee stop using custom themes!

>ridiculously overpriced clevoshit running yet another udindu fork that no one asked for
God I hate System76.

this

How'd you notice?

Attached: image.jpg (1102x410, 179K)

For my money it's the Element OS default theme.

I don't really see the point of Pop OS when you can just install whatever modifications they do on vanilla Ubuntu.

I'm running Solus Budgie though, lot more comfy than GNOME.

>GNOME
>4 gb RAM
How is this possible?

>Poop_os

Some People don't want to install 2 packages for switchable graphics. it comes with the drivers installed for dedicated. Also it's got a better "app shop" for people who want to one click install stuff.

Are you implying GNOME needs more than 4GB RAM to run?

>Virtualization: Oracle
>Host OS: Windows 10 Home

>Install Pop_OS
>First boot
>Go to the package manager and run a full update
>5 minutes in it starts throwing a million gconf2 errors
>Package manager, apt-get and aptitude all cease to function
>USB devices no longer detected

Not sure what the fuck happened here.

>That fucking enormous title bar
Fuck no! Put KDE on it! Put XFCE, LXQt, put ANYTHING ELSE on it! Heck, put Unity! To hell with this monstrosity

The definitive Gnome experience.

Attached: 1558594137423.webm (1280x720, 964K)

It's pretty good actually.
They backport good shit from GNOME 3.33(4) so you can get them earlier simply by updating your system.
The real time scheduler for example is already running on Pop_OS!.

Dayum, sauce now

Attached: 81602dcd-5d58-4163-9e63-b920148c64b2.png (1282x1600, 450K)

You can always use a theme that doesn't pad it as much.

You installed po pos.

I"m running it right now, I seem to run into a random crash every now and again, usually once a day, seems to happen when i have skype going and a youtube video, but i don't see an error in the syslog and i didn't have any problems on win10. Don't suppose anyone has any ideas?

Realtime scheduler? Any documentation on this? All I see is just a github project last updated in May

if you like gnome, then, yes, it's probably the current state-of-art gnome distribution. their patches make the desktop much more smooth than ubuntu or fedora.

cosmic rays are attacking your hardware. buy error-correcting code memory, user.

this