How do I get microsoft office for free

Everyone acts like you are an idiot if you pay for microsoft office or windows after you buy a new pc. But I can't figure out how to do it.

One time I followed a big long guide on installing windows and then it still required a key which I did not have.

Attached: Screenshot (575).png (803x458, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/sjain_guides/comments/9m4m0k/microsoft_office_201319_simple_method_to_download/
1337x.to/search/Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 X64 OFF19 ENU JUNE 2019 Gen2/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

work at a company that regularly uses it and just sign in with your work email.

I bought windows for 2bux and office for 2.2 on ebay
I actuallyd idn't pay anything because ebay gave me a $5 promo coupon for some reason

Install LibreOffice

I read that those codes can be discontinued by microsoft randomly whenever they decide because they aren't meant for individuals

for windows, literally just download the iso or tool microsoft provides on their own website, skip the key entry screen on install and when you get to the desktop install vlmcsd-autokms.

Seriously OP, give it a try.

if that remote possibility happens get a new one for another 2$ in a few years

>get iso
>install
>use auto kms activator
>????
>profit

this.
Use Office 2010, its the best.
Has more functions than 2007, but is way less buggy and bloated than 2013/2016/2019
Only downside is that it doesnt have boxplots, but you can get free addins for that (or just use RStudio)

this here is a retard proof guide

old.reddit.com/r/sjain_guides/comments/9m4m0k/microsoft_office_201319_simple_method_to_download/

LibreOffice is fucking terrible and paying for a microsoft product is retarded, have fun

Delete System 32 from your system and then download from the official website. Because you deleted System 32 you'll have bypassed their paywall

>so many steps
Just torrent it cracked or use kms activator.

Why don't you just migrate windows from your previous PC?

read that doesnt work will for 2019. would prefer the most updated one. Especially because I use OneNote
Ya i saw this, but it says nothing about keys. Also isn't this the one where your computer always thinks its a false copy and gives you pop ups about that. even though technically it works

Learn to use LaTeX you massively tech illiterate brainlet.

>Latex
Gay hipster shite

>How do I get microsoft office for free
you will have to get paid vpn to download pirated office from torrent.

I run it with Office 2016

Works fine

What was the name of that open source chink MS office clone?

I am thinking of just buying a key from ebay. I am concerned that their OneDrive cloud services won't work with it, what are your thoughts. Would microsoft reconize it as legitimate in terms of live cloud storage like with OneNote and OneDrive

This famalam

clean torrent
been using as VM
1337x.to/search/Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 X64 OFF19 ENU JUNE 2019 Gen2/1/

Attached: chicom_botnet.webm (1900x654, 555K)

>being this tech illiterate
I don't even feel sorry for you retard
don't pirate even mp3's because cops will eventually find about that

Attached: 1556229771690.png (508x510, 217K)

i didn't try one drive, got 5TB, but they ARE legitimate user...

>read that doesnt work will for 2019. would prefer the most updated one. Especially because I use OneNote
It does work. source: i developed such an acrivator

use hardwareIDdindu stuff

Student license?

Yeah if you're at a university where they made a deal with MS. You can even apply for a free edu without taking classes at some schools.

its luck of the draw, most will eventually get discontinued but some won't
it's only really an issue if it gets discontinued right when you're trying to do something important

I love to do my spreadsheets with LaTeX.

t. liberal arts students. Every single worthwhile STEM thesis and publication is written in LaTeX or an other typesetting system.

Yes, we use spreadsheets all the time on liberal arts.

If youal are going to use μ$ office, there is litrally no reason not to use 2003. Just install the 2007 compatibility plugin and you can work with .docx etc without dealing with a fucking ribbon.
If you don't need .docx, you might as well use Office for NT 4.2, the forst 32 bit version of Offce. I tried it out and was surprised how little had changed between it and 2003.

I just use libreoffice

go to 1 microsoft way in redmond washington, sneak in the side door, and when no one is looking slip a dvd of office down your pants and walk out nonchalantly like nothing is wrong, whistle a tune while walking out too, it makes you look honest

ODT + KMSVLALL

I'll come clean with you, OP
We all actually buy a key but give other anons crap when they admit to doing so
This is a hazing initiation on Jow Forums
Welcome to the congregation