Uh huh

Uh huh.

Attached: FB677250-AE24-4D31-822C-64D6BB311B8B.jpg (750x1018, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/en-gb/HT208118
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 6A615920-9EE0-4DBE-8E8D-943A0A959F37.jpg (750x1036, 301K)

i too visit reddit

ANDREETS CONFIRMED SJW
APPLE CONFIRMED BASED

Andreets BTFO and SEETHING

Attached: iChad destroys Satania.gif (480x286, 3.03M)

>buy a phone
>turns out it's too big
>blame it on sexism

Jesus fucking christ, kill me now I am ready.

Attached: 3797A764-FC7B-4A77-BD0D-C41E526C8FAE.jpg (750x986, 412K)

>general issues stemming from all phones being paper-thin, brittle phablets sincle like 2015 is specifically harassment against wimunfolk in 2019

journalists are not human

>posted from my iphone

how much per post?

About £1.66 because I shitpost at work.

$0.02

>My iPhone is too big.
>andreet
These are iPhone owners who are complaining because they won't choose the competition.

Post this to counter the itodlller threads. They are just as bad as the idiots that posts traps on /b/, same reason I stopped going to a lot of boards.

>Veracrypt volume
>Mount failed due to one or more of the following
>Incorrect password
>Incorrect volume PIM number
>Incorrect PRF
>No valid volume found
Help
The password is definitely correct, and I don't recall ever choosing a specific PIM

Attached: 1558224648924.png (458x620, 190K)

To be fair, don't read Business Insider.

If you want tech news, go to tech websites.
If you want business news, go to ft.com, Economist, or Bloomberg.

To explain what caused the issue.
I was backing up some files to it in order to free the other drive, and now this one won't work.

I use a Mi Max 2 on a regular basis with one hand, get on my fucking level

Oh fuck, I just realized what happened.
The drive must have accidentally been reinitialized for use as an mbr or gpt drive.
hepppppp

is she calling all the manlets with small hands women? that's pretty based

>she fell for encryption meme

Attached: 60d500c0b67f507b87ffe453bc3daff76d46c369e3701ae5e9902a1be1688f31.png (500x250, 9K)

A phone being huge is an actual problem though. Enjoy your year long tendon issues

>m-my phone is too big for my hand
>i cant open this bottle of s.oy
grow up bitch everyone is laughing at you

Attached: 1477535558870.jpg (486x558, 22K)

Fucking idiot, ergonomics are a thing, that's why i still have a 4.6" old android phone.

>what is buying a smaller phone alex

>he(girl)
and the masters of the universe

>have 9.5 inch long hands
>can use any fucking phone I want
ahahaha fucking women, why dont they just grow larger? lmao

That means buying an Android incel, and I don’t want to be seen as poor or a virgin.

So instead of just buying a smaller phone, she goes on a rant of
>hurr big phones are sexist
Just fucking end it all, put the barrel to my head and pull the trigger.

The worse thing in this is that they already make the phone in two sizes, small and big, but she wants them to ban the one that doesn't personally suit her the best in the name of "inclusivity".

Serious question, how does such journalism exist? I assume it means there must be a market for this kind of reporting right? I don't understand how these people are actual journalists that get paid to write articles like this.

Attached: 1488099057195.jpg (533x573, 193K)

>just buy a smaller phone
No can do without looking poor. No one wants to buy an older iPhone or a PajeetDroid device if they have any self respect or care about their reputation.

Making your own problem and then complaining about it.

>falling for hate bait
>post this faggot shit here to give it more publicity
kill yourself, virgin.

>Inclusive era of information
lmao you can't make this shit up

Attached: dctc22c-70571ba4-3978-4978-bafc-21b853a6e5f9.png (680x713, 343K)

the reverse strawman

Look boys, I know you don’t have a reputation to ruin, but some of us are seen by the public and even our own parents, instead of lurking in a basement.

I wish I could just put on some plate armor, get a huge axe and gloriously slay every dumb """feminist""" THOT in existence.

Attached: 1557561004290.jpg (1200x1679, 460K)

>All I wanted was a phone with portrait mode
???

support.apple.com/en-gb/HT208118

Imagine being THIS uninformed.

buy another phone wtf
are these people forced to buy this one product?

I fucking hate women

Attached: 2vhdv6j2am731.jpg (404x706, 43K)

this is the only reason people buy $1000 iphones, to show off

>just buy an angroid
Uh how about no, sweetie?

what a handlet

Business Insider is almost the only place for business-related *gossip*

This has to be satire, she's saying the iPhone 7 and 8 Plus are the smallest iPhones with portrait mode when the iPhone Xs is and is smaller than both the XR and 7 and 8 Plus

Attached: firefox_2019-07-02_16-27-48.png (676x398, 47K)

iPhones are literally made for women and gays though (same exact target market)

what the fuck is portrait mode?

A camera mode that adds fake background blur to portrait pictures

Oh jesus fuck.

Attached: blehh.png (1191x506, 53K)

>tfw just realized women are all manlets
HOLY SHIT WHAT AN INFERIOR GENDER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 20190613_094356.jpg (1578x1080, 513K)

Give it back Jamal

It's not sexist, but even for my hands it's pretty big.

Imagine this being this insecure about what others think of you lol

Attached: egads.png (272x418, 212K)

For once, I agree with the SJW's, phones are getting ridiculously big for no apparent reason. Of course, they will claim it's "sexist" or whatever suits their agenda, but smartphones getting smaller will actually be a good thing.

Image saved kek

So why not just buy another phone....

so what's the problem?

Its sexust to assume women don't have man hands.

I have tiny as fuck baby hands and my S8+ is perfect for me.

There is an upper limit but large phones are a good thing.

You're first, cunny.

Only poor people and middle class buys iPhone who are too desperate not wanting to look poor.

women love the galaxy note, my friends mom has one. apple probably increase the size to appeal to them.

Hand it back, Tyrone.

this is unironically based and redpilled, modern 6 inch plus phones are fucking retarded and don't fit in the average person's hand at all, it makes single handed use a massive pain in the ass, enjoy defending your shitty fablets just for the sake of being contrarian

Attached: 1507620651362.gif (600x286, 893K)

I'm not a nigger, I figured out what happened. Now help me dammit, is there any way to restore the important stuff?

Attached: 1558226698784.jpg (260x260, 19K)

You sure created an emergency cd/usbstick/whatever when veracrypt prompted you to, right? That has the key, you can restore everything not overwritten by using the key.
Next time, encrypt a partition, rather than the disk. You want the MBR/GPT to be in there just to protect you from a MBR/GPT overwriting your precious data.

>You sure created an emergency cd/usbstick/whatever when veracrypt prompted you to,
Uhhhh...
Whelp, guess I'll die then.
RIP my 400 gigs of music, good thing my password database was backed up elsewhere too.

Also I just realized that this wasn't the SQT, whoops.

Attached: 1556852669097.gif (520x520, 414K)

>RIP my 400 gigs of music,
You had no backups? What if the disk just died overnight?
I guess that, sometimes, you need the harsh lesson to learn about good data practices.

Attached: 1561182116340.png (1652x1200, 1.51M)

I did have backups.
But I needed that drive so I had to clear it.
Just before.

Attached: ccbf96674cafc1b5d9ba6f95b0d320ba1e641ed922d28752a52996de808f062c.gif (480x270, 392K)

you could have passed this off as a fake onion article and I would have believed it

>All I want in life is to look good on Instagram and scroll aimlessly on my phone (...)

Attached: Burn_48b352_7071407.jpg (632x1078, 184K)

I'm 6'1'' so I'm by no means a handlet. I agree that a 6'' phone is too large. My Oneplus 5T is a great size, one handed use is easy.

I had a Nexus 6 on release and I hated it after a couple weeks. Fucking gigantic mess.

can't handle the banter, mate?

i'm a big lad and i was upset when i had to replace my phone with a 4.1" screen because it's hard to get something so small these days

t. someone who never has to hold my phone with 2 hands

>Buy phone that's too big for you
>Complain that it's too big

Attached: 1560846130299.jpg (500x500, 23K)

nice quads

+1

Tim Pool is a journalist that had an interesting perspective on it. Something like media companies were told that the up and coming generation were very left leaning and to pander to them. They based that assumption on the success of sites like Vox and Buzzfeed. Think of it like when reality TV took over television. Then when everyone was making the same content, they to compete and so their articles had to become more outlandish to attract views

Based retard

Those in a dying industry become more desperate.

Diversity hires.

>Inclusive era of information

Attached: 1493688715362.jpg (259x195, 10K)

That's not right user

Attached: awoolook.png (670x670, 178K)

lmao

Attached: file.png (606x182, 35K)

>Business insider posting this shit
Lmao what the fuck is wrong with you westerners?

Please post a picture of yourself holding a phone. I'm convinced people making your argument literally don't know how to hold a phone.

The reason you stopped going to a lot of board is because your aluminium toy still can't play webms.

Attached: 1520368935330.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

are you white and male? it may be hard for you to comprehend but ugly fat mystery meat women live to read articles like this. it affirms not only their lack of ability, but lack of identity as well. effectively, their lack of identity becomes their identity and externalizes itself as a need to punish those who they perceive as having power or identity (their oppressors). of course they are largely powerless in life, so they latch on to an extremely powerful set of institutions: the DNC, academia, the media, etc. who can more effectively punish the oppressors. every article like this is another small victory for them, it shows that their chosen institutions still hold all the power.

Urban women literally cannot function without the fittingly named iFruit Excess

I had a Nexus 6P and it was the perfect size and I loved it. Stop trying to fucking gorilla grip your phone.

Your larp is paper thin, nobody actually falls for fake changs

I think you're spot on.
I used to frequent a plebbit sub about sex and relationships. The posts there seemed so informative and knowledgeable with the amount of details and seeming experience embedded in them. Actually decided to go to a meet up since these people seemed like they really knew their shit. Was a bunch of fat, ugly and all sorts of misfits and unpleasant to look at creatures of society, noped the fuck out and never frequented the website ever again, discarded all the "information" I learned from there too.
The more detailed, thought out and "professional" someone seems on a forum type environment where they are not anonymous like here, so they build their reputation and aggregate their knowledge together etc. the more of a hideous freak thing they are irl.

>chang
Is this western education nowadays? Only you and changs exist? Braindead cumrags.

>i didn't read the specifications of a product before buying
>wtf why is it so big?
lul dumb roastie

oh dear god please make it stop

These are the same creatures that buy various toiletries for a higher price than the exact same male counterparts because they have pictures of women on them and pink colours.

>sexiest

Attached: Gabriel Dropout - 04 (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_06.03_[2018.06.12_17.03.06].jpg (1280x720, 102K)