greasyfork.org/en/scripts/40138-s4s-interface
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/issues/158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why couldn't he fork Dashchan instead

fullscreen pics when

fdroid

ADAMAAAAANT

fix this pls

Attached: 48001142-5d8c4400-e110-11e8-9840-460995d8ecbf.jpg (1492x1389, 442K)

[request] card view

Attached: v8bzklqknv731.jpg (1950x3000, 718K)

cancer

Card view for catalog is fantastic
You can swipe to hide or remove threads

cancer

I really like the font it uses in menus

too bad, it's being changed in the next update

Lol

>save thread for offline reading or personal archive
Whoa, easy there. This shit is in experimental state.

I know
BTW, the picture options to reencode are also available for webms
That may be considered a bug, I guess

Well, yes. Gonna probably fix it this weekend.

neat
in my opinion, the picture options are the best new feature by far
I use them all the time, to reencode to jpeg in particular
thank you

Because it's already better.

7chan support when?

You are welcome.

>STILL not on F-Droid
AdamantCheese os a NSA data miner

Yeah, it's getting really suspicious how Adamant just keeps making up more and more excuses on why the app can't go on F-Droid. It feels like he's trying to hide something.

Nice botnet.

Alright /x/ you can go back now

You already got told over at GitHub

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-152824.png (1080x360, 36K)

Can you guys upvote my bug report? Thanks!
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/issues/163

>not copy-pasting the log
>upvote my issue pls
Are you retarded?

Taking a screenshot was easier.

stupid fucking op image fuck you retard

The lack of bold fonts on this current version feels weird.

[request] get rid of the glow

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-130012.png (1080x1920, 168K)

Did they get rid of the (you) counter or did I turn it off like a retard?

It's gone

I might be dumb but whats the problem?

He doesn't like the layout and thinks it's "broken"

If I'm reading the commits right, the weird glow should be gone in the next update.

Can u bring back the option to use the condensed font?

neat
thanks for the info, lad

The layout on Clover/Kuroba (on the right in the screenshot) creates a large amount of empty space below the thumbnail. This is especially noticeable in longer posts and looks pretty bad. The way Dashchan (on the left) does it looks infinitely better.

Bump

If is not GPL is garbage cuck software

Not moving over from Clover Dev until Kuroba is more stable.

you're a joke

Please bring this to Fdroid.

I don't see the objection to this. If it's unstable, say so. Just because it has its own updater doesn't mean that Fdroid can't work instead. Let users choose to update via either one. Hell, let there be multiple release channels if necessary with the GitHub self updating version akin to nightly and Fdroid more stable, though the split shouldn't be necessary.

The last thing we need is people forking and packaging it unofficial for Fdroid which only leads to more confusion.

It makes users suspicious that there seems to be resistance to using Fdroid as an option. Nobody says direct apk install from GitHub should be discontinued, but like clover if it is FLOSS then Fdroid makes sense for many

His reluctance to bring it on F-Droid gives me the NSA vibe. After all his kikery I wouldn't install it even if he upload it to F-Droid.

Why don't you fork it and put it on F-Droid instead? He has said that he has no problems with that before.

What was his reason for not bringing it to F-droid? cause if it's dumb then I'm uninstalling ASAP

>implying anyone cares

I'm still on clover which just werks, why should I switch to this disturbingly overshilled alternative?

>removes features everyone liked
>doesnt add features everyone wants
>wah wah fdroid wont let me botnet
can you fucking stop m8

No one cares, either read the changelog or fuck off.

seriously, more like Adam Dickcheese

Only issue I have is that when I zoom in on a pic and zoom back out, I can't swipe left or right to the next pic. Anyone else have this problem?

Check the thread on GitHub issues. I detailed most of them above, or at least my responses.

Because that is fucking insane. It fragments the development, makes people wary of why some unrelated person has forked with no real improvement only to do something like release via another medium.

>It fragments the development,
No, it doesn't. You're just cloning one repo into another, not doing any development.

Exactly, but people will wonder why...what's the point of my branch. Then let's say there's someone who sees the branch that I send to Fdroid and they want to fix something, so they make a pull request or create an issues thread. Of course, either I point them to the original dev and hope for the best. Now given what we've seen of that dev , it's possible they wouldn't be receptive at least at first, so if I merge the pull request now we have two separate forks with different codebase. This goes double if there are edits preferred by the Fdroid crew ( I can remember how...I think it was Clover or maybe overchan could have built in boards on Fdroid but play store had to come blank with users adding them all)

This all without people being suspicious because " Hey the dev doesn't maintain it on Fdroid. Why is there some random guy doing it? ) It just doesn't make sense from what I've heard so far.

I want to be able to view the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, and anything numberless on [s4s] via the [s4s] interface. Could you please add this feature to kuroba? It's something I haven't seen in any *chan browsing app, and considering most of the conversation on [s4s] in a given thread may be green posts etc, it's an important feature for me.
Perhaps this script will help you add the interface to kuroba.
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/40138-s4s-interface
Thank you for the great work, I can see this becoming the best Jow Forums application!

Attached: my favorite ojamajo, that's right, she is better than your favorite, get over it ;).png (982x709, 1020K)

werks here, but make sure if it's really broken for you and report

(Checked)
It "works" if I try to zoom out 3 or 4 times and then swipe, it's just annoying. If it's no big deal for other people I'll get over it.

I simply can't reproduce. Report it, maybe it's related to the other zoom bug introduced in the last version due the swipe gestures.

The swiping only works when the image is fully zoomed out but getting it like that after having zoomed in is the problem. It """works""".

>phoneposting

How good is this thing? I've been using clover for the longest time.

Read the GitHub.

Keep using Clover

Works perfectly here Android 9&7.1.2

hav you ever been the only nigga only the block with wifi how long was it until you realised

It's a knowj issue and you can thank cheese for breaking it with his idiotic swipe to close/save garbage that nobody wanted

I'm getting that bug too, vid related. When you're zoomed in, swiping to next or previous image is disabled to prevent from accidentally swiping to another image when you just want to move the image around, but when you zoom out, the app doesn't always recognise that you've zoomed out and still stops you from swiping to another image (or it could simply be that when you think you've zoomed out, the image is still zoomed in a unnoticeable amount (1-2 pixels), which is why you can't swipe to other images.)

I'll make an issue on the GitHub.

Attached: Kuroba (2).webm (540x722, 1.75M)

>removes webm streaming
>breaks zooming on images
>refuses to add full screen media
>refuses to add immersive mode
>refuses to add to F-Droid
>refuses to remove the gap under images
Fuck cheese.

Attached: 1562150587924.jpg (657x635, 112K)

What gap?

It's above your dumb post. Text is supposed to go under the image. It's a waste of space.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-03-14-02-46-407_com.github.adamantcheese.chan.jpg (1080x1460, 607K)

When moving an image when zoomed in, the image used to continue moving a bit after you let go of it. Now it just stops instantly. Can we get the "moving a bit after you take your finger off" back please?

Wait actually it still does it, but only when moving the image quickly. Do it slowly and it completely stops. Dunno of i just noticed it or if it was there before.

fixed in the next update
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/issues/158

bmp

So you, fucking autists, are getting triggered over this miniscule shit?

well, yeah?

You're too dumb to know how to improve QoL.

Most people here are too dumb to even compile it lmao

They are not. They don't know how. Not seeing how maximizing space is a good idea is dumb.

Please, remove that stupid feature (or at least let it disable it) that let's save picture you're watching by tapping (or double tapping, haven't figured) it. I saved a tons of useless picture accidentally

Attached: 1547572809240.gif (500x281, 2.48M)

DUmb egg

It saves by swipe down

Well, stop tapping them then, retard.

settings -> behaviour -> disable "enable gallery swipe actions"

OH, there it is.
Can't, it happens when I try to zoom or something, it's annoying
Didn't have it

The option for condensed font is kill

Attached: 1557384757804.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

>Didn't have it
update

I hope the save feature comes in the next release.

I usually don't have internet at nights and I would like dat comfy thread read from old, better days.

Found it, thank you user!

Attached: JJOC1ys.gif (300x300, 1.08M)

If you remove the gap, everything will look ugly like in Dashchan.

I'm actually having a hard time doing the correct gesture to save them

Dashchan looks way better though

Except it doesn't. And regular posts with images look even worse.

t. plebbitor

t. KitKat haxor

???

What's wrong with card view?
It's the same as the current board view but you can dismiss threads with a swipe
It makes total sense

His employer wouldn't allow him