So I am actively trying to debloat Windows 10 because it is unironically my main OS...

So I am actively trying to debloat Windows 10 because it is unironically my main OS, however no matter what I do I always get random spikes of CPU usage from sppsvc.exe and it basically takes up a whole core worth of power out of my 4-core CPU.
How the fuck can I stop this shit from happening? If I disable the service I start getting that stupid fucking overlay saying that I need to activate Windows 10 in the lower right, and if I just ignore it after a while it starts itself up again.

Please help bros I don't know what else I can do at this point to make this OS a little less shit.

Attached: faggot.jpg (771x298, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/9wzu0f/ltsc_2019_rereleased_iso_x32x64_en/
the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 7/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The main reason I left Windows was so that I could decided what software my computer runs. No amount of tweaking will get you that kind of control on Windows.

It's not your computer user. You read the agreement when installing Windows at least once right?

Stop fighting it. Most people gave up doing so within 2 years of Windows 10 coming out. It is not going to get better.

have you been checking for the wirus dear?

ricing windows is the gayest shit ever, accept the micropenis or use a real OS

>"unironically using windows"
>windows is the most used desktop os
what did he mean by this

also pretty much all your changes will go back once windows updates kek

This.
Ever wonder why in older Windows versions the icon was called "My Computer" but now it's just "This PC"? It's not yours anymore.

>Diagnostic Policy Service
hue hue hue

Attached: xASRaFO.png (1009x332, 10K)

install gentoo

doesn't even need to be a windows update, windows will change shit without you noticing all the time nowadays
I've had windows change my linux root to ntfs

I mean that I much prefer using Linux for everything but my main PC is still Windows based because I want to play vidya

It's not ricing, I am trying to disable services and other bloat put in by MS to squeeze some more life out of my shitty CPU

I don't understand what you're trying to say user

>It's not ricing, I am trying to disable services and other bloat put in by MS to squeeze some more life out of my shitty CPU
youre ricing. use a real os.

Once the real OS starts supporting as many games as Windows, sure

kill yourself

Do you legit think most games are worth playing? There's 1, maybe 2, AAA titles a year that I'm only remotely interested in

Just download Windows 10 LTSC 2019.

do you enjoy pain?

>single digit iqlet cant dual boot for the very few games that dont work in linux

This.
Jow Forums always give me a good hearty laugh.

Just get LTSB or LTSC, it's the best you can get outside of switching to Linux

that has all the same bloat it's just less up to date

this
this
this
this
this
this
this
this
this
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/9wzu0f/ltsc_2019_rereleased_iso_x32x64_en/
use kms38 that is linked

this also

thanks bros, I'll check it out.
Would it still make sense to do the debloating steps usually done on W10 or does this version come with everything already disabled?

LTSB comes with almost nothing, I don't even think it has a web browser pre-installed, LTSC is more updates with a few more new windows features. It still has very little bloat, but more so than LTSB

Why not just get Windows 7 Professional N w/ SP1?

the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 7/

2009 called. They want their OS back.