*drive into california*

*drive into california*
*apple music starts playing*
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Attached: 1532227530445.png (709x869, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

h1bdata.info/index.php?em=Apple Inc&job=Software Engineer&city=&year=All Years
dol.gov/whd/immigration/h1b.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9Kv_v12JhX4
youtube.com/watch?v=VKMTTc282qY
h1bdata.info/index.php?em=Google&job=Software Engineer&city=&year=All Years
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Califorindia

And now we know why they've been particularly incompetent over the past few years.

It's kinda funny how execs hire cheap foreign labor and it ends up ruining the product from the inside out.

Kinda like when the US got a bunch of nigger slaves. Sure they got temporary profits from the cotton pickers, but the nigs then ruined the cities over the coming years from being inherit degenerates.

Poo in the Loop

Who gives a shit? The people at the top will just jump to the next company with their golden parachute. It's not like they give a shit.

ONE
INFINITE
LOO

>realize in California for normal payment for workers starts at 80-90k for this shit
>realize can hire a bunch of H1-B's for 60 and not need to give benefits
>can also boss them around constantly on H1-B threats of losing it

So brave apple!

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: Mactoddlers.gif (500x280, 1.25M)

New macbooks will make tunak tun, instead of dong sound.

Hyberpoointheloo :-DDDD

>poo in the loop
>not poop in the loop

You had one job, Patel.....

You guys do realize H1Bs get paid the same as other employees in the same position right? They’re still making 6 figures easy

Basd

What the fuck are you smoking? H1B's are hired constantly because they are not legally required to get any kind of healthcare, vacation benefits, or retirement/401k options. Most give some kind of 3rd party for healthcare in the US and the stock 2 week vacation/sick time, but that's it.

Most companies I have worked for just hired 4-5 of them for the base pay because easier than hiring 2-3 good programmers for the same price.

The title/position will be the same, the pay will not.

You are retarded and do not understand how H1B works. There are minimum salary requirements based on location and job type, consider the following H1Bs for Apple: h1bdata.info/index.php?em=Apple Inc&job=Software Engineer&city=&year=All Years

Nope, looks like it's still the federal minimum in my area
>california
lol

Thanks for the music rec, what a positive guy.

Legal salary requirements are constantly broken. I know two people making $60k and they're both OPTs

“Employers must attest to the Department of Labor that they will pay wages to the H-1B nonimmigrant workers that are at least equal to the actual wage paid by the employer to other workers with similar experience and qualifications for the job in question, or the prevailing wage for the occupation in the area of intended employment“
dol.gov/whd/immigration/h1b.htm
Stop lying

*apple music starts playing*
youtube.com/watch?v=9Kv_v12JhX4

Apples U.S. Based call centre:
youtube.com/watch?v=VKMTTc282qY
(1:00)

I’m not saying that it doesn’t happen, but by and large if you look at the H1B filings for the large tech companies which are publicly available, people are being paid pretty damn near the average for that position, so this whole argument about “H1B is just cheap labor” is nonsense. Here’s 15k for google:
h1bdata.info/index.php?em=Google&job=Software Engineer&city=&year=All Years

>It's kinda funny how execs hire cheap foreign labor and it ends up ruining the product from the inside out.

As a sandnigger this seems the perfect opportunity to apply to apple via H1B- The product is already in the proccess of being ruined, might aswell mooch off of that Cali paycheck.

So what happens at my company (HCL) is that they'll offer everyone $60k starting but the Americans tell them to fuck off and get $10-30k more while the H1Bs are too scared/running out of time and take the first offer they get.

Cuckforndia

>poop
It's spelt "poo"

I should also add that what you say is correct. Plenty of H1Bs make tons of cash but even my bosses make shit pay. My boss makes something like $150k and that's a joke for someone in this industry for 10 years now. I think even my first boss (an executive at HCL) makes like $200k or less. He should be making $500k minimum.

One infinite poop

>working for any FAANG op
It's probably like working for the federal government. Somebody has to flip all those dials and assuage the users that no one is at fault. Nothing glorious about it. Just a shiny cog suit. Don't even mention money. It's not real and they take a quarter of it before it even hits the digital abacus, for Chrono's sake.

Yeah I’m pretty sure hcl is involved in lawsuits over H1Bs too.
500k seems a lot unless he’s at a VP level.

Indiafornia

kek

He is very close. He's like associate vice something

beautiful and brave.

This is what happens when you let businesses dictate how things will run in your country neither the less corrupt figures like the Kennedy brothers.

>and here's why that's a good thing

yikes

How many of these threads are you going to make? The time you spent making these everyday could be spent on earning enough money to replace your poocofone with a vastly superior iPhone.

Poco is vastly superior to lagPhones though.

Except in screen quality, camera quality, performance, water resistance, build quality, warranty and after sales support.

Poco is literally superior to lagPhones in screen quality, camera quality, performance, water resistance, build quality, warranty and after sales support.

k

cope

>iPoo build quality

SO B5FO

Attached: 1549835223587.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

bass

imagine the smell

Underrated post

Guarantee most of those guys are undercompensated forntheir position. And they're getting significantly worse benefits, which is where a lot of cost becomes involved. Saying they get a base salary similar to native workers is a weak argument without knowing total comp

>HCL
How's it like working in pajeet central? I got a job offer from them with 20% increase in pay but didn't accept because I didn't want to work with curryniggers.

bass