Men, women, and other genders

>men, women, and other genders
kek, the current state of KrapDE

Attached: other_genders.png (910x403, 201K)

feminism is a problem in nerd hobbies because nerdy men don't know how to stand up to feminist bullies and give in to their demands
chad hobbies never have this problem because chads know how to stand up for themselves

How can a DE be made more diverse anyway?

and not a single day went by on Jow Forums without 100 threads dedicated to trannies

it's the only subject they have a modicum of knowledge about

>feminism is a problem in nerd hobbies because nerdy men don't know how to stand up to feminist bullies and give in to their demands
This!

Is there a single DE/Distro combo that was not pozzed by feminists and isn't xfce?

bspwm

god the tech industry has so much faggotry, but i don't know what else i should do to get a cozy job

Name a Chad hobby.

golf, football

Why would open source projects not try to be diverse as possible to appeal to a wide audience? Literally a couple extra words and people feel nice about it, I don't really see the big deal

Attached: chair_spin.gif (600x600, 203K)

Because they are encouraging people to cut their dicks off.

None, since kernal is kompromized.

People would already do that without KDE having 3 extra words in a random blurb that barely anyone reads.

cars

>have the same proportion of men, women, and other genders
yeah lets get the same proportion of men, women, and other genders for trash collectors as well. and soldiers, oil rig workers, police, coal miners, loggers, pilots, roofers, steel workers, triuck drivers, and farmers.

this equity shit makes me want to commit buicide.

Machining/welding/metalworking. Maybe woodworking.
Pool (not bar pool).

This is virgin hobby.
Planes are chad hobby.

skiing

It's starting to give me nightmares.I'm serious. It's not even just the tranny bullshit, it's the endless repetition of stupid crap. The last few years on Jow Forums have really gone in the toilet. This shit wouldn't have even passed /b/'s sniff test years ago.

none of this matters if it just works

>same proportion of men, women and other genders as there are in the real world
So since there are only two genders, there should be zero people of "other genders"?

Umm...don't you think anyone stupid enough to do this, probably should, rather than reproduce? You're approaching this from the wrong angle,son.

fishing

whittling

>Machining/welding/metalworking

Those are professions, not really hobbies.

>move from Europe to Asia, South America and Africa
Hope they actually put their efforts there. They could do some major good. Corporate sponsorship money pays for a lot more there.

Tell that to my neighbor and some of my friends.
There's tons of hobbyist machinists. I believe the 3d printing craze has opened it up to more people as well.

You need to widen your horizons user. These things are as much a hobby as hobby electronics/robotics or hobby programming. They just vary in accessibility a little. Electronics and programming can be harder to get into. It's just easier to get started.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of this shit.
Honestly, fuck off with this faggot garbage. It has no place in tech. Faggots cannot go one day without making their presence known.

Fucking pathetic.

Uninstalling KDE this istant

I've been using kde for 15 years now, I'm going down with the ship I'm not willing to let go as much as it sucks

God, I wish I was rich enough to offer massive donations for any FOSS project that publicly renounced "diversity"

>user barley relizing that KDE is for faggots and furfags...

Attached: 1560206506850.jpg (600x604, 46K)

Stamp collecting