What's their fucking problem?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-03-05-22-47.png (1435x2428, 857K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/surprise-huawei-can-innovate-win-fans/
dezeen.com/2019/04/17/china-design-power-opinion-marcus-fairs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They fear the Cheeto

Jews and yellow jews ruin the entire planet.

USA

They can beat USA/Europe and take global superpower position. Why would they not exploit the west's greed and stupid globalist policies?

Who doesn't want a business landscape where they cannot be hurt?

If you let your competition have it, it's your funeral.

Yeah OP! Imagine not wanting to be hurt by the USA misusing its dominant position. What is their problem?

Attached: NSAPRISM.jpg (460x345, 31K)

>why would you want your country to be strong and independent?

This is your mind on JewSA globohomo politics

>tfw China is winning
Do you think if I read the entirety of the CCP's canon the Chinks will accept me as some sort of autistic curiosity? Might as well jump ship while the getting is good, right?

Yes finally! I always wanted to be able to choose between corporate dystopia and totalitarian dystopia

President Xi is a master! Long live!!

We benefit by making other countries rich and opening our borders.

Diversity is strength
Tech is Women
Poor Immigrants are the most valuable commodity countries are fighting for.

>mmmm sweet surveillance data
>get off my data you have your own
>*steals their data*
>*gets their data stolen*
>waaaaaaaahhhhh my data was stooolen
>stop stealing my data whaaaaaahhh
Like a bunch of fucking children

Smart, what any country that desires to keep soft power independence will do. Intervining yourself into the global economy and its extensions just means exposing yourself to the global processes and channels which are all for some reason controlled in USA...
Chinks have the added benefit of decades of western knowledge setting up base in their country for production lines, unlike the Soviets who shut themselves off and had to make do with raw willpower under a dogmatic dysfunctional system with occasional western scraps.
Just see how long this can last them and if their drilled in drone style education system will produce enough creative outliers. They can also always act as the safeheaven for westerners who will get sick of the increasingly mentally ill control freak societal trends in the west.

Why the world isn't doing this is beyond me.

This is a country in crisis and should never be trusted again.

>President Xi is a master! Long live!!

Attached: 1541388203581.jpg (405x731, 31K)

>Facebook Israel boomer meme shit

Innovation in China is taking off.

Seems all homogeneous male startups can make shit happen. The innovation meme is hilarious. Thinking it's exclusive to libtards in some coastal shithole with 2 hour commutes who gets high occasionally .

It's a good idea to have your idea infrastructure and all social systems being owned by google, facebook, twitter etc.

What can go wrong with giving them control over your citizenship's thoughts and control of all news they see. kek, china is crazy for banning those companies from owning them.

When did you finally realize Americans are the bad guys?

wired.com/story/surprise-huawei-can-innovate-win-fans/

>Huawei's rise from obscurity to largest telecom company in the world, and second largest smartphone maker, is often depicted in America as being fueled by making cheap knockoffs of Western products while ignoring international law. But the truth is more complicated. Huawei didn't win just by competing on price. It went after under-served markets, such as developing countries and rural America. And it made products customers say were at least as good as the competition.

>"For every other equipment manufacturer, our market was an afterthought at best," says Joe Franell, CEO of Eastern Oregon Telecom, an internet service provider based in Hermiston, Oregon, that has been using Huawei gear in its network since before the US bans on the company. "So having a provider of telecommunications equipment specifically interested in rural markets was refreshing."

>Yes, Huawei's gear was cheap—its products cost 30 or 40 percent less than competing products. But Huawei's gear was every bit as capable as the competition's, Franell says, and it was more reliable. "We've not had a single equipment failure with Huawei," he says. "That's unheard of."

So basically what Europe has been saying all along but mutts keep refusing to accept.

Attached: 1562110210255.png (1263x1953, 1.22M)

>let's move all our industry to china
>wait what they don't want scraps?
>wait they are turning that industry and cutting the middle man?
>wait they didn't let their domestic market become dominated by google/facebook etc?

BUT OUR PROFITS

kek, it's probably the dumbest move in human history how China rose to #1 status

Americans literally had to kidnap the daughter of huawei's CEO because the can't stop China lmao

THIS. China doesnt live in egalitarian modernist delusion. There isnt even such a thing as race denial in their universities. That tells you how immune they are.

The west did this to itself. Its now chinas turn again, its been a while since the Ming dynasty but now they will lead the world once more.

The ever poisonous and dangerous chase for more (((profit))). Poetry

This. USA and China are both fucking meme. Wanna live in Switzerland.

No standing army is one thing they got right but they need to watch out for bankers like anyone else

Reminder you're doing the exact same thing as niggers blaming white people for literally all their problems

>I base these statements entirely on stirring my poo around in the toilet and reading it like tea leaves
Or did you have some sources and evidence to back it up?
Because I believe it's the exact opposite.

-We benefit from letting other countries be rich enough to buy our goods
-Diversity leads to miscommunication and internal strife more than it leads to larger menus and differing viewpoints. Any leader will tell you they'd rather have a unified group following one cause.
-Tech is objectively mostly men. Not saying women can't do it, but overall men make the brunt of contributions.
-Poor immigrants is what caused the bronze age collapse, the Roman empire collapse, and we're seeing it in Sweden and USA already. They're not helping. Especially in this global society where resources are already stretched.

Or are you just going after the old Hitler modus operandi "anything becomes truth if you repeat it enough". Fuckin nazi fascist

One is true and the other one is not so no its not the same. Fucking idiot.

Imperialist dog, you will eat your words one day!

>US has convenient backdoors all over the planet thanks to chinks putting Android on every dirt cheap phone they make
>Chimp out and ban Huawei over "spying" because Apple is getting wrecked in sales
>Chinks move on to produce their own mobile and desktop OS
>Americans lose their best global spying tool

Whoops, this is why you elect people capable of more than 10 minutes of forethought before acting

Dare I say, a "safe space"?

When I read the story about the NSA hacking a French company and sending the information to a US company that then patented it.

>$20M per year
based income tax payers

its already too late for America, we don't own any of our manufacturing capabilities and the ones we do are piss poor

Moving all of our technology manufacturing to China for cheap labor when they can just easily steal the designs for said technology is easily the stupidest thing the US has ever done.

Imagine giving away your 50+ year technology advantage because some suits want to cut the costs of paying americans a living wage to make their products, all so they can afford their third vacation house and buy their mistresses 700k condos in new york.

It is the biggest transfer of wealth in the entire history of the world. And it all happened fucking willingly. It blows my goddamn mind how no one saw this coming. Greed will be the death of the US. I hope it was fucking worth it.

hopefully this will start some course correction

Its not like its a recent thing. Where do you think the the international bankers came from at the turn of the century to implement the poison they had elsewhere that many of our founders wanted so desperately to avoid?

>watch out for bankers
>Switzerland
Oh, sweetie...

Attached: reminder.png (435x123, 33K)

You know the bankers I meant

based xi

>if you hate china you must be a jew!
You do realize both are the same level of stealing and cheating right?

Attached: 1551713899167.png (683x763, 178K)

Not even remotely the same you dumb Amerijew.

>Not even remotely the same you dumb Amerijew.

Attached: view farms.webm (634x360, 986K)

>believing creativity in a population is something more than simple statistics and a certain level of material well-being
Lmao. I hope I live long enough to see Amerilards get CHINK'D. It will be hilarious to see the cognitive dissonance when they realize they're no longer the top dog.

Attached: 1450727363151.png (626x551, 20K)

>be china
>complete lack of legalism
>rule entirely by party fiat
>gee why does no one like us when we won't enforce our own contracts
This is why Hong Kong and Taiwan still matter by the way. You can sue someone, win, and expect the judgement to be enforced. You're shit out of luck anywhere in the mainland.

Wait... you don't get China's reaction after all the massive and pretty random Trump fuckery with random tariffs and such?

>Not even remotely the same you dumb Amerijew

Attached: chinks.png (800x502, 235K)

They already know the west is getting weaker. They are taking advantage of their globalist policies.

lmao

Is there a single country on the face of the earth more parasitic than Switzerland? They are literally the most Jewish country in the world.

Its not. Jews steal nukes from Americans and kill them and get forgiven. Americans put their stuff to be made in China and are surprised when they learn from it.

Dumb kike

You child mutilators will die soon tick tock

>Its not.

Attached: Chinese 1984.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

Given that Switzerland's banking sector isn't even 15% of GDP and Switzerland solved a shitload of issues for the world and was involved in a shitload of engineering/science for its science (and other contributions)... yes. Definitely.

The banks aren't even as bad as most banks. Not saying they're not part of the "richfag winners" of the world in terms of where they stand, but unlike other banks they don't have the business plan of perpetual poverty/slavery by excessive loans and so on, and they offer good service most of the time.

>posting unrelated images because China bad

Okay jew boy

This. Even non jew bankers are more human than the average jew.

>unrelated
Chinks are as bad as Jews. And you are worse than both for shilling for even one of them.

Not even close you child mutilating subversive jew subhuman. Can't wait for the chinks to show you your place.

>Not even close you child mutilating subversive jew subhuman.

Attached: 1537998672529.png (210x240, 13K)

It was always the plan user.

>Why would they not exploit the west's greed and stupid globalist policies?
Because manipulating currencies will fuck their country soon.

Being based.

>yes I am Chinese. How could you tell?

Attached: 1548305562661.jpg (1400x788, 126K)

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲󠛡 ▲

>Innovation in China is taking off.
Not if innovation is censored as wrongthink.

>soon
I hope your grand kids will be still alive to make another prediction ;)

Attached: soon.jpg (800x709, 129K)

Innovation doesn't have a political stance. It's why even the Soviets were able to innovate.

This.

Attached: Anton_Chigurh 2.jpg (1100x618, 31K)

Jews are literally SHAKING.

>there cannot be innovation if you are not free to say "fuck the CCP. Kill xi" or encourage people to chimp out

dezeen.com/2019/04/17/china-design-power-opinion-marcus-fairs/

"Westerners tend to be complacent about China's ability to nurture home-grown creative talent, viewing the Chinese education system as one that does not encourage original thinking, since students learn by rote. Many observers have argued that this will hold back China's desire to create its own IP to rival that of the west. However China is catching up with the USA in the league table of annual patent applications."

"But there is a hunger for knowledge in China that extends beyond the classroom. Western business people who employ Chinese staff repeatedly express astonishment at how quickly they go from being bemused observers of creative decision-making to confident creative thinkers."

"There is a hunger for architecture and design knowledge as well. The talks programme at Design Shanghai earlier this month, as well as the Festival of Design conference held in the city around the same time, were both packed to the rafters."

Attached: smug2.jpg (960x960, 65K)

>Where do you think the the international bankers
Are you retarded? This is centuries old. Right before WWII the US built out factories in europe and Japan and Korea with the same idea. The brits had similar ideas. It's not a jewish idea, it's an eternal anglo one

>It's why even the Soviets were able to innovate.
Except they stagnated because of a lack of free thought. You can't think freely in an environment where you literally go to gulag for saying things. You can't even prevent nuclear accidents if you lack such independence of thought.

It's why people are pissed off in the west about PC "wrongthink". It's already infecting and impacting our tech industry, limiting it's potential.
The issue is also manifested in other ways through capitalism too (i.e. I better not say anything or I might lose my job), but not to such a degree. In the past you weren't really restricted by the "punishment" as much (i.e. losing your job vs going to gulag). Now it's different with this PC cancer though.

You know that it's only a question of time to develop the same tech or get the proper licensing rights before a similar thing is implemented in your country, whatever that country is, right?

They stagnated because of lack of capital. China has neither been as oppressive as the Soviets (at least since the late 90s) nor as economically weak.

Wrongthink in the west means not letting enough trannies into the office or signing enough oaths to Israel, wrongthink in China literally just means not trying to undermine the state. Pretty easy bar to clear if you just want to make better tech.

>However China is catching up with the USA in the league table of annual patent applications
>doesn't even have a system to properly implement them

Attached: 1516716981410.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>It blows my goddamn mind how no one saw this coming.
People aren't dumb, they knew full well that it was going to happen. They also knew that by then, they would have had their money and the consequences, who would never be the same, wouldn't be their problem. They don't care if everyone get fucked afterwards; they got theirs.

Who do you think controlled the Anglo genius? Ever since europe converted to Christendom jews have planted their seed in the continent. All the main international banker families were jews in europe. Even Charlegmane gave them special rights to usury

Look up the Warburg's or Rothschild's. The Anglo did the jews bidding.

Why, because it made you mad?

>a country with 50 years head start in high tech manufacturing is being caught up by a country that only got serious in the past 5 years
implessive

Attached: smufff.jpg (750x720, 73K)

"Wrongthink" in the west is arguably lobbied by Chinese lobbyists. It's a coordinated psyop regardless.
China only gained capital by artificially lowering it's currency relative to the US dollar and therefore leeching it's economy through a means a democracy cannot do. But at the same time, it's about to repeat the Asian financial crisis on a global scale, potentially to the point of destroying the current Chinese state.

tl;dr China thinks it did good, but it dun goofed.

How is copying another person's answers "innovation"?

>capital is currency value
>capital can be gained artificially

did you poo in loo today?

Except it's been letting its currency float, which is why it still hasn't been labeled a currency manipulator by the Commerce Dept. It actually hurts Beijing more at this point to artificially lower the yuan.

idk ask the chimp in pic related?

If this stupid sob can become a US senator, the future bodes well ;)

Attached: chimped.png (801x925, 767K)

China holds most of the world's 5G patents, most of which were certified right here in the United States back when we thought we would beat them to it eventually so we didn't really give a shit. By the time we realized they were pulling ahead, it was too late. That's why senators like Marco Rubio are trying to have those patents annulled so China can't claim any of them since networks like Verizon are now using tech that was originally developed by Huawei.

>after the rain shallow puddle level conspiracy
>not realizing that anglos controlled the jews as money lending agents to finally undermine their germanic rivals and the mossleems

Retard. No one who ever does the work themselves is the one in control. The jewish bankers were the equivalent of middle managers. In the first place shadow money with no authority has no power, which is where your dumbass conspiracies already fall apart. The Rothchilds have no legitimacy or power of violence, any modern government could literally have them all murdered and seize their assets at the snap of a finger, although I don't expect a monkey like you who's only obsessed with the shinies to understand. Someone like Putin, who even operates assassins with impunity abroad has more control over them than they do him, and he's probably richer than most of them combined in terms of liquid assets because he has black/underground money through rather than publicly traceable assets that would make it slow to liquidate en masse and trigger investigations that could let any government seize all of the Rothchild's money at the snap of a finger.

Legitimacy and violence are ALWAYS more important than money, although they often come hand in hand. Which is why the incestuous anglo rulers of europe were the real puppet masters and jews were just money handlers who got rich quick doing dirty deeds dirt cheap.

How are you enjoying your notch?

Attached: oppo-under-screen-camera-diagram.jpg (1600x900, 125K)

This. I see some burgers suffer from serious, serious delusion. Because China hasn't decided to reinvent the wheel at every turn in a rush to modernize, that apparently means they can't innovate.

the sheer level of cope going on in this thread

time to rope or learn mandarin lads

>>doesn't even have a system to properly implement them
Even better, they use western systems against us. Anyone who's been in a university in the past decade knows their graduate students are majority chinese. Their R&D teams are almost all chinese. The names on novel research publications are literally one old polish guy and tons of chinese. They're in the west, getting western educations, getting western jobs, creating businesses in the west, using the western systems, and then taking it all back home to China in secret while securing a bulkhead in the west through patent applications and business partnerships

>anglos controlled the jews

youre an absolute fucking retard. Piss off of this thread you low IQ brainlet jew apologist. Look into Churchill and Palestine promises, international banks in ww2 and ww1 and more. Its not the fucking anglos controlling jews. Gods damn brainlet

We've had our basic self preservation instinct bred and beat out from a century of jewish control and jewish religion. Its fucking pathetic.

If you spend your whole semester working on some big project that counts for your whole grade and before handing it over, you ask some other student to proofread it for you and said student copies your work, corrects a few typos and hand it over as his, before adding a few mistakes in your original copy and giving that one back to you, he'll likely have a better grade than you and you might get expelled even if you worked your ass off for months while he jacked it to 2d trap guro porn, but would you consider it impressive?

wrong
murica could kill just about everyone else on the planet
team america just needs to get it's balls back and realize it's go down like a bitch or go down guns blazin
hee haw

Even when burgers innovate, they're no longer applying. Some of the world's first bullet trains were pioneered by the United States but fast forward 80 years and America still has ZERO high speed rail networks. Same with blockchain, one of the hottest Industry 4.0 technologies being experimented in the United States but only really heavily applied and developed in Asia. Most Americans still think it's just crypto.

Attached: 171205RailHandbook.jpg (840x472, 108K)

and you know what is better? Our R&D dollar also went into unpatentable stuffs like social studies and behavioral sciences. They could just use those for free to cement their control over the population and focus their resources directly into STEM.
It's brilliant.

Attached: BFTO1.png (1148x827, 460K)

Yep, pretty much this.

I'm still embarrassed when comparing the US' transportation system versus other 1st world countries. We're STILL relying mainly on automobiles, have 0 bullet trains, refuse to lower our 700+ billion dollars towards military might for anything else.

The USA's reign is over, pack your bags.

Attached: D-KhKwIUYAA_zPk.jpg (2691x4096, 582K)

Rubio's right though. Right now, China is essential one giant corporation influencing the US gov. The chinese state is not really a state in our sense of things. It's more like a private organisation with it's own rules and because of that, our legal system cannot touch it within it's system. Western anglo governments on the other hand at least have a lobby and a legal system that anybody can interact with.

To me the Chinese state has been replaced by a corporation branded "china".

I hope China banishes America from every significant aspect.
Fuck America

or alternatively you went to a conference to present your project (for funding) and someone else also thought it was a good idea. You sat on your asses with a incomplete mess for years and then received the news that someone had published a paper in a prestigious journal on the same idea.
Now your project is dead but science advances.

And this happens all the time.

Attached: qtsss.jpg (2592x1936, 275K)