What do you think of noise cancelling headphones?

What do you think of noise cancelling headphones?

Attached: markass_brownlee.png (1908x971, 1.46M)

I dunno, ask Marquiss

Attached: technigga.jpg (1082x618, 143K)

To be fair technigger has high production value for a shitty YouTube channel. Except I am tired of seeing his ashy black skin in every shot.

Unless you buy Bose you honestly look retarded, they are the only ones who have a form factor that doesn't make you look like a dork when you wear them. I bought the Sennheiser PXC550 and they are way too big to wear outside without looking like an utter retard.

probably should just use in ear monitors, passive noise canceling (clogs ur ears) and a free snack when you take them out

>closed headphones

You know I saw someone wearing open headphones in public, I wanted to snap them in half and tell him how much of a faggot he was being

they're for people on airplanes aka really busy businessmen and therefore an extremely niche product that most people who don't spend atleast 1 day a week commuting through airtravel won't need

>but instead I just posted anonymously about it on an anime imageboard, heh, fuckin' normies am I right?

>puts on open back headphones on a bus

aaaaahhhh yes, the optimal experience

I like mine. My office has an open layout and the team next to mine is full of annoying cunts. I complained a few times to management about the noise and they offered to buy me a pair of QC35s. They work pretty well too, and whenver I fly I make sure to bring them because they're amazing in an airplane.

Attached: 1544990226277.png (470x468, 278K)

No, I agree with you that it's retarded to wear open back headphones in a noisy environment. But I also think getting angry like a retarded faggot about what other people do with technology is stupid, and a waste of time.

They're all noise cancelling if you turn'um the fuck up to 11.

Rip in peace Etika

Who's Marquiss?

Attached: 1538926247455.png (1012x583, 199K)

jesus christ, i tolerate braapfags but earwax eaters? you can fuck off

Very high probability they will cause hearing problems. When you turn them on you can feel the pressure they put on your eardrums.

Ideally don't use headphones at all, but if you have to use headphones only use on-ear headphones. Everything else causes hearing issues.

Attached: 1558929148344.png (341x310, 116K)

I have the QC35II and it's ugly as fuck. It is super comfy tho, ANC is average compared to Sony MX3. I can hear ugly women snickering in the back of my office.

What about in an office environment when you don't want to have any distractions?

I turn on ANC on my headphones and don't play any music at all.

Also avoid bluetooth unless you want cancer in your brain and jaw

If you can't afford to have the option of constantly being in quiet environments you have no business spending money on noise cancelling headphones.

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Yeah, just never go outside dude.

Or neck horns

>When you turn them on you can feel the pressure they put on your eardrums.
Doesn't happen to everyone with every pair of headphones
>Everything else causes hearing issues.
source

Being in loud environments you can't control is a poor people problem. And when you're out in the general public you shouldn't use earbuds or noise cancelling headphones because you need to be aware of those poor people who might want to take your things.

You're the poor one if you live in the ghetto.

Absolutely, and if you live in a nice neighborhood it isn't loud.

I think this is a mental disability

You're an idiot.

>Very high probability they will cause hearing problems. When you turn them on you can feel the pressure they put on your eardrums.
The pressure is noticeable the first few times but I don’t see why it would cause hearing problems. If anything it allows you to listen to audio at a lower volume compared to other headphones since outside noise isn’t interfering as much

Yes it is.

I'm sorry that the large Italian family managed to collectively afford a house in your neighborhood, user.

If I was wearing them in a metropolitan area I'd be legitimately afraid of niggers stealing them.

They block lots (but not all) noise, so it would be like you are a sitting duck for being victimized.

OP, if you want noise cancelling, buy some skinny iems like etymotics. You know how this or that ANC headphone boasts about 30db broad spectrum cancelling? With ety and other brands where you insert the iem fairly deeply (and can use foam eartips), the isolation is well well past 30.

My etys + ety foam tips + music at 2 bars = complete silence in any typical office environment. Whereas the xm3 you can hear faint voices and things like coughing.

The bose ones have what feels like 80% of the NC of the xm3 so if you are set on ANC over everything else, don't listen to ANY nigger who tells you differently. You can go into bestbuy or whatever store and test them both against eachother.

lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-234632.png (720x1280, 361K)

Pic related was a lifesaver for sleeping because my apartment is next to the building's fan room. The humming from the motor would keep me up all night. The Bose noise cancelling totally eliminated that noise. Amazing. However they are not durable. After having 2 pairs stop working in less than 2 years of use in bed for 8 hours a night for just the noise cancelling without any music, without taking them out of the bedroom once, I said fuck it, not buying them again. My solution to the noise was to generate a brown noise file in audacity and play that over the fan motor noise. It works, and while it's not as serene as the peaceful silence that the Bose gave me, at least I don't have headphones digging into my ears when I move in my sleep.

Attached: Bose-QuietComfort25AcousticNoiseCancellingHeadphonesSamsungandAndroid-White.jpg (800x800, 135K)

What was his name again?

When the fuck are they going to add aptx Low latency to them? Why are wireless headphones from major companies so low tech compared to chinkshit

>The bose ones have what feels like 80% of the NC of the xm3 so if you are set on ANC over everything else, don't listen to ANY nigger who tells you differently. You can go into bestbuy or whatever store and test them both against eachother.
Isn't that because of the updates to let some higher pitch noise in for "safety" or some shit?

a fucking lifesaver in """open office""" work environments. fuck open office environments