January 14th Nanami

January 14th Nanami...
January 14th!

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Attached: Toukowin10.jpg (768x768, 234K)

GET THE FUCK AWAY DON'T TOUCH MY NANAMI-CHAN

Attached: 1494584016626.jpg (2837x3252, 2.33M)

WIN7/NANAMI FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: steam.png (936x255, 31K)

All that means is that Microsoft is abandoning her. You can still take precautions and protect her from any new exploits that may be found.

That's actually a better percentage than I would have guessed considering most steamfags are laptop or prebuilt subhumans

so of that 22-23%, what fraction goes to Linux, what fraction goes to Win10, and what fraction stands pat, come January?

I'd say the majority stay put. Between those who refuse to use Win10 and those who never bother to update in the first place Win7 usage will remain for a while.

>the majority stay put
Which majority? The Win7 % has been dropping more and more with every survey. It was at 30% just a few of months ago.

I'm absolutely comfy in my Windows 10 bunker already. Ready for the exploitcalypse.

tried Win10 for two weeks and found it to be pretty terrible, but then again my motherboard doesn't support it so I don't know. I'm keeping Windows 7

Jesus how prehistoric is your motherboard?
I put Windows 10 on like Core 2 machines that are well over a decade old
One good thing about them being so old is Windows update has all the drivers

P8Z68-V LX
Might have fucked it when I updated the BIOS, but I'm not sure. Didn't like it that much anyway.

>other 0.10% -0.01%
kek

I wonder if that is just XP holdouts or people having steam installed on Windows server/embedded Windows

7 is supported until 2025, retard

>paid support

The updates will no doubt leak out, all it would take is one person with the paid support and a script to upload it somewhere automatically
I would be very surprised if they didn't

the updates will be available for anyone.

Who the fuck even uses Windows 7 anymore? It's literally more botnet and less supported than LTSC.

>Cant even read the code of his kernel
>Ready for the exploitcalypse.

Attached: BTM.png (512x512, 77K)

That sounds super safe and secure user!
If I were a bad guy looking to exploit a bunch of computers thats literally the first thing i'd do.