CS is SO FUCKING BORING

Lmao what is this gay shit anyways? I only picked CS because I want a high paying job. I honestly hate this gay, incel, nerd computer shit.

Is there a better major or some certs that will allow me to make more money than CS? It's an easy degree but I honestly can't imagine myself being a software dev for my mid 20's onwards until like I'm 60 and retire. Fuck that.

Is finance a better option? What about accounting? Pharmacy? Biomed? Honestly I just want to do pure math but that's not really good for getting a high paying job though.

Attached: 1552612892996.png (113x182, 42K)

You won't need to work until 60.

Why? Wages are shit for software devs in leafland

>being in leafland
I'm so sorry.

IDK, pick some engineering major. Generate a random letter of the alphabet and do the engineering major that starts with it.

>q

ok so now what?

Quality control engineering, dumbass. Congratulations.

No need to say sorry. Burgerland is also shit

Sour grapes much?

What the fuck is that LMAO? Bro I'm actually lazy as fuark but relatively high IQ (srs)

because doing pure math is fucking chad degree right
kys you fucking micropenis insecure fuck

Go to premed then!

You're getting flooded by beaners and H1-B pajeets

But I'll be retired long before it becomes a problem.

LMAO I'm not gonna study just so I can give some fat virgin some medicine LMAO phuck that.
pure math is Chad, wtf r u sayin?

300k starting though.

It already is a problem

Not for me apparently.

It is though. You'll see in 2020

I'll have 1m net worth by then.

Everyone says that, so fuck off.

law is pretty chad

yeah go into finance

>I honestly can't imagine myself being a software dev for my mid 20's onwards until like I'm 60 and retire. Fuck that.
Good. Fuck off. We're full anyway.

>Honestly I just want to do pure math but that's not really good for getting a high paying job though
Yeah it is. Lot's of companies hire math majors because they just want someone smart.

take comp eng instead, even more autism but with less onions in my experience

Oversaturated

op go back to misc

CS is not about being a software dev, leave uni and go to bootcamps

aware

Then what's CS about? Literally 80% of CS grads are software devs or web devs

go into HR at a software company so you can terrorize programmers

They don't live in the north outside major cities. Aka "come home, white man" territory.

the north as in the northwest territories? Well if that's the case that's because there isn't shit there

never gone make it. Switch jobs now.

That happens to be a worthless combination.
You never accomplish anything and can justify it to yourself and others. Congratulations.

Attached: you.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Nah bro. Perhaps it's my faustian sensibilities but I actually want to achieve something meaningful but the problem is everything seems jewed

To what? What makes a lot of money that isn't trades?

You can always try womens studies? You sound like a real faggot so I think it'd be a very co-adaptable degree!

I probably have a higher IQ than you

>choosing a degree based on money
God i hate fags like you

Niggers

Doubtful. I already know you're a faggot Canadian who is pompous and prideful that he has made is way to big boy school and you think makes you smart when in actuality you've just been conditioned to be a programmed drone and live like 90% of the rest of the west. In your future wage cage.

Name your city you're in and I'll know exactly how high that IQ goes.

Tip: I don't live in the city cause it's expensive but I live near a city that has a high % of chinks

Also alot of the IQ talk is just shitposting. I just thought that if I type more flamboyantly it'll get more attention and perhaps I'll get more good advice from Jow Forums on what to do. All I know is I hate grinding leetcode and hate working with other bugmen and engaging in office politics.

cs degree lmao. cucked to maximum. learn shit yourself and network.
feels good to be the person right after cto

Money is always in the back of everyone's mind though. You must study something that will provide a career or it's useless unless you're already rich

And so the excuses start to pour in.

You could have just said Vancouver instead of having to be a faggot about it. So what you live in like Abbotsford or something?

I have never taken an IQ test and I have no desire. People who spout their personal IQ's are likely insecure brainlets that are in constant need of self validation.

I'm stuck on second semester for 2 years alreadly. I simply lost all the appeal.

Ok so then what isn't jewed? Cyber security? Bioinformatics? I really want to work hard but in the back of my mind I know everything is pointless and even if I do well at first I'll just be replaced with a pajeet in the end. To top it all off, my race will be replaced and if I do get kids they will probably be degenerates and their mother will be some hoe who slept with 50 dudes in college and probably divorce me and take half of everything.

Perhaps I should go hermit mode but deep down I want to do something

Yeah people who say their IQ irl are usually insecure and insufferable faggots. The IQ talk was just shitposting and to make you respond in hopes you'd give some advice.

Idk what to do with my life. I was thinking about the military and doing cyber security idk

Move to Calgary and get a job in engineering. You'll make a lot of money. If you're too dumb for that then you can do the labor side of things like roughnecking (assuming you're not a weak little sóy enthusiast) either way you walk away from that career early in life and set for life.

If you don't want to do any of this then think of what you like the most in life and keep doing that. May not make you money but you'll be happy.

Ty. Always wanted to visit Alberta too

You're always welcome here friend. Unless you're a person of color like some filthy JAP or something, in that case, please for the safety of all us stay where you are.

Attached: 401AFBCA-1EB3-43C1-917A-3D9E7E989997.jpg (630x487, 49K)

being a quality management engineer is a good job, did that after being development/ designengineer aka CAD-monkey for 2 years
>higher average salary
>can't be automated/ outsourced
>can be a nitpicker all day

Reading this, I think you should go an hero mode. You've felt for too many Jow Forums memes by now.

Become accountant for drug baron

Attached: 33644928_2153152334967465_5566997830091931648_n.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Go rob a liquor store, Jamal

>i'm white
Get into stocks, cracker

hmmmm sounds based. Or I could be a tax accountant for a private military contactor

Attached: e36.jpg (882x731, 113K)

My faustian spirit prevents me from giving up
I'll look into this

based pinochet

have sex

>I only picked CS because I want a high paying job
You're not going to make it.

>choosing to study anything that isn't your passion
>thinking CS jobs are highly paid
kek

>muh passion
This is so overrated.

Overrated, sure. But studying something just because you think it will lead to a high paying salary job is fucking retarded. You're going to be stuck doing the same thing until retirement, probably getting into student loan debt and putting your earnings/career behind several years while in college, so it better be something you at least like doing.

>Wants a high pying job
>Goes into CS of all things
You will fit right in there with how retarded you are

What world are you living in where the majority of people experience work as anything other than tragic drudgery?

I know I'd rather do something I hated for a fat stack than for pennies.

Also you shouldn't like making your boss money, eunuch.

>What world are you living in where the majority of people experience work as anything other than tragic drudgery?
I never said anything about majority, though. But that being said, most people who aren't low-skilled wage earners do enjoy their work, at least most of it. All I'm saying is that you're way better off trying to find something you actually like, or at least don't hate. Especially since you're going to be doing it until retirement.

>I know I'd rather do something I hated for a fat stack than for pennies.
And I would rather do something I like and make enough to live comfortable, rather than slaving my ass off for some company like my friends who went to lawschool and now work 60-70 hour weeks for some lawfirm where the higher ups earn most of the money anyway. I've actually had a pay decrease since my first job, but I've moved more and more towards my field of interest and I actually look forward to waking up on mondays now.

>Also you shouldn't like making your boss money, eunuch.
See above, as long as you are employed and you aren't working for yourself, someone else is running off with the bigger cut regardless of how high your salary is.

Maybe money is all you care about, but I (and many others) would rather do something we enjoy until retirement, not working ourselves to death for dosh.

I mean the OP definitely seems to be the type who doesn't self actualise through work. So simply taking the best paid job with the shortest working hours seems sensible.

I'm the same, I don't hate my job, but it's not my passion. It's merely a thing i do to earn money.

Don’t get me wrong, I also primarily go to work to make money, but I also don’t hate every aspect of it. I’ve turned down more lucrative offers in the past in order to have the freedom I enjoy at my current employer. I also decided a long time ago that I wouldn’t want to be a Java or C# drone, I’d imagine that those jobs are soul sucking (unless you happen to enjoy spring or sharepoint but who the fuck does?).

My main point, which has kind of drowned by now, is that while money may be your primary motivation, I honestly think people wouldn’t last very long if they actually hated their jobs and everything about it. Even people who aren’t like me, usually do find things they enjoy about their job, even if it’s mostly liking their colleagues and coworkers etc., they will still have tasks they enjoy more than others.

As for OP, it’s possible to make money by being innovative and working your way up the career ladder. Choosing the “right” education is the rating starting point. People get rich by being self made and working their way through life and making smart decisions, nobody gets rich from staying in the same job they’ve had since graduating anyway.

>picking CS as a major
lmao, get rekt. Either math, engineering or physics. CS and some retarded stuff like bioinformatics is for brainlets.

Attached: tumblr_mlgquzslBW1qiipzuo1_500.gif (500x300, 235K)

Switch to CIS

pharmacy is great if you like being in a lab
t. dropped out of pharmacy because I hate being in the lab

Sounds like you're an NPC user.

Sucks to be you, pity.

>I only picked CS because I want a high pay
We're full, fuck off back to Marketing.

Attached: OP.jpg (800x591, 49K)

>I only picked CS because I want a high paying job.
Unironically kill yourself. You are the cancer ruining this field.

>studying CS to become a software dev
retard

Maths, you fucking moron
>Finance
>Accounting
>Pharmacy
>Biomed
You're a little no-moral wageslave bitch, aren't you? Why would any of these ever appeal to you if CS is boring, maybe there's an excuse for Biomed, but nothing else.