I been in prison since early 2014 for robbery and got out last week, I was surprised how little technology changed...

I been in prison since early 2014 for robbery and got out last week, I was surprised how little technology changed. I thought we would get some crazy shit lol I expected to see some crazy 4k phones with holograms or some shit. I'm a little disappointed.

Attached: download.jpg (510x345, 41K)

Trust me, companies have tried. RED Hydrogen One, for instance, is "holographic", but display tech just isn't there and won't be there for a long time.

I see, I admit phones these days are cool like my cousin got the new iPhone it looks cool but not much better than my Nexus 5 that I still have lol and no, im not upgrading anytime soon cuz STILL looks new.

A holographic phone would be cool for games tho, did it not take off?

You really expected technology to change that much in 5 years? That'd be a huge leap. We aren't close to that yet.

Lol to be fair in 2012 2pac had that hologram shit going on but I thought phones were at least be 4K tho, only sony did it..

what drugs did you sell to kids Jamal?

Isn't the nexus 6 4k?

There's no reason for a phone to be 4K because even with the larger screen sizes you stop being able to see a difference after 1080p.

kys, jamal

Except you would cuz you lookin at your phone closely..

Nigga this samefagging lol

I'm sorry to break this to you, friend, but these days life might actually be better on the inside than they are on the outside.

Attached: image.jpg (1722x1722, 1.96M)

everything in the smartphone industry is so fucking inflated and overpriced right now. Everything is about premium package look and feel, absolutely no cost savings are going towards r&d. Look at the last few major "breakthroughs".
>front facing cameras
>in screen FP sensors
Literally no single reason to change them from how they were in 2014.
People keeping buying this shit, for some reason.

Are you black?

Just wonderin' is all

Your eyes can't even perceive 4k on something as small as a phone

>over 5 years in prison
>for a fucking robbery

murrica, fuck yeah,

black detected

20 years should be minimum for robbery

Don't tell other people what they can and cannot perceive. We're not all the same like you believe we are you fucking dumbass

>"don't mind me just pirating this purse"

idiot

How can you know what another persons perception is like? You can't. You can only base things using yourself as a comparison and based on that you're probably a little slow in the head

I'm black mixed with Mexican.

Nigger fuck you.

5 years for robbery? yikes. could have raped someone for that instead. I hope you got atleast 5 digits worth of stuff hidden from the robbery somewhere.

Why do you think raping someone would be worth anything? Pussy is overrated af, and easily attainable without raping.

As somebody who grew up in a bad part of town, never believe anything criminals tell you about this shit. They all lie about everything. You don't know how much he was charged with or what else was on the table. You don't know how long his record is. Most of these guys have a lot of shit on their sheet by the time they actually go to prison. And there are almost certainly a ton of other charges OP doesn't mention. They all play themselves like a victim and will never own up to how much bad shit they've really done.

So, 5 years in prison... I hope you used the time and got Jow Forums. Let's see that strengthened body of yours, show us your abs. You didn't just sit on your ass for five years, did you?

Attached: 1543738139135.jpg (663x525, 105K)

>Pussy is overrated af, and easily attainable without raping.
Not for real Jow Forumsentoomen

Attached: 1509451194440.jpg (503x900, 63K)

BUT we have 64bit arm cpus now