/5G/

5G IS A WEAPON SYSTEM. EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE IS A WEAPON.
Contain->quantify->control(->Exterminate)
It's always the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeMsUM6g2SI
youtube.com/watch?v=cAsgGbZujn0

Data
mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
mediafire.com/folder/5id4om83kk12n/Books
Or
mega.nz/#F!lPQDlCBZ!DaDP5Poq_Ti6nhga4frJig

I'm working on a section about the historical use of 2.4 - 2.45 GHz band (including its use in Nazi Germany to sterilize and induce diabetes), Brillouin precursors with mmWaves, and the Moscow signal event, which was funneled into project Pandora and ultimately MKUltra. Beyond just gathering the data and documenting the real extent of our history, I'm also working on a section about what to be done about it. It's fairly simple though, in all cases you're going to need to raise awareness and have people informed and with you. Providing credible data, and handing out notices of criminal liability to those helping the "deployment" of this purported "communications system" has also been effective in some cases. In Australia antenna installation has been blocked because it constitutes an assault under their laws, as it prevents their "quiet enjoyment".

We have what is likely a brief period remaining to use the internet against them. It is necessary to build awareness in your locality.

As far as how low intensity non-ionizing radiation with energy deposition below the threshold of ambient thermal noise can affect a system, it's a matter of transduction and amplification. Structures in biological systems are designed to resist random noise and selectively amplify polarized or periodic signals. That's the most simple explanation.

Attached: 5G-first-review-.jpg (968x544, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqRegKHVPuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

>mfw not realizing its a simulation
>mfw afraid of simulated radio

>implying human dna cannot adapt to just about any technological advancement
>mfw afraid of microwaves
>mfw i am electronics and computer engineer

>mfw you don't even know anything

Attached: Adey_qEEG.jpg (793x638, 217K)

This is false. pic related.

Attached: 3CBFFED8-94A4-447B-845F-03835B3AB76D.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

you dont even know what ultra is

Yeah?

I am a molecular biologist.
I can confirm you don’t know anything about DNA.

I thought it was already aproved and installed in Australia.
Also yeah, microwaves are not harmless to the organism that’s a given. I don’t get why people are shilling so hard for this shit.

-shrug-
:^)

Can we install Gentoo on DNA? It is assembler stuff after all, I don't remember all letters, but I guess C, G, A, U. I don't remember what they mean, but I think we can install Gentoo there.

A-T G-C
A-U G-C
Uracil is only used in RNA.

youtube.com/watch?v=MqRegKHVPuM

Well I am a biologist, I don’t know that much about comouter science but let me think.
You could store gento but you can’t install it since it wouls be like trying to install aids on a computer.

>it wouls be like trying to install aids on a computer
Microsoft Windows 10 ?

>5g is harmful

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

i am an experienced biopharmacist and can confirm you don't know anything about the fractal nature of dna

DNA is a fractal antenna.

yes and it upgrades dynamically to suit the environment

Its means to do so are incredibly finite. It will never adapt to microwave radiation any more than it'll adapt to UV-C.