How do I get at&t to change my IP if I have fiber from them?

how do I get at&t to change my IP if I have fiber from them?
I can't do it on my own because it's static

Attached: tooruquestion.jpg (1278x956, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-can-I-change-my-Android-non-rooted-Mac-address
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Call them
Pay them
???
Profit!

do I really have to pay them to change my damn IP? what do they even need to do to do it?

>static ip
>consumer
i dont think so. it will cycle every lease, or randomly as needed

it's been static ever since I got fiber from them and every device connected to the network has the same public IP
I've looked everywhere in the router settings and there's nothing that can change it

Turn it off, wait 5 minutes, turn it back on.

Whats the reason for wanting to change your IP?

You take up their time, you pay for it. This is how this works.

I had AT&T for years and I always had the same exact IP. There was no amount of router restarting that could change it. Call them up and say someone is attempting to DDoS you and maybe they’ll change it.

you think I haven't tried that? it doesn't work
certain sites are blocked

do I really have to bullshit them and lie to get them to do something that simple?
I'm a terrible liar

>certain sites are blocked
They dont block specific IP, they bloc, ip ranges, if its just your IP then you did something stupid ang got banned for it, deal with it kiddo.

Call them and ask them to change it, they usually will
Or you can just learn how to change your MAC address like a smart person so you never have to talk to some fat black lady on the phone

Use a VPN faggot.
Even a shitty browser extension like Hola would bypass that.

fuck you I should be able to change my ip whenever I want for whatever reason I want
I'm pretty sure it isn't possible to do that with the router I have
like I said every device connected to it gets the same ip
every vpn is rangebanned on Jow Forums

VPN, I recommend running it through the router as to encrypt and swap all traffic. Practically gives you new IPs and swaps em out later. I only recommend ExpressVPN because they're best in class. Dont use the shitty free ones, they're always bundled with some kind of tracking and Ad ID they sell

Yup. I had the same IP for over 5 years and no amount of router changes or resets would change the IP. It’s static buddy.

Got banned from your meinkraft server sprout?

Also forgot to say that Express gets past the Jow Forums ban from what I'm aware. Pay for quality. Used it before and heard others say the same.

>like I said every device connected to it gets the same ip
That's because they likely have the same MAC address dumbass. I don't know if you're running windows or not, but if you are, open Command Prompt and type in
ipconfig /all and see if DHCP is enabled.
If it is, it's a matter of your router leasing you the same IP address to your MAC address because it doesn't see the need to change it. If you change the address, it will change the IP.

I've gone through the router settings page a dozen times over and I can't see a way to change the mac address

Because it's probably not in your router settings, it's usually done on an OS level.
Google TMAC, it's a piece of software that can change it for you automatically. It's an indian botnet though, so your hard drive will start to smell like shit after a while, but it works.

>certain sites are blocked
>every vpn is rangebanned on Jow Forums
It's three days, user. Pull up your big-girl panties and wait out your ban.

>3 days

Attached: Screenshot_20190703125516_Chrome.jpg (1080x596, 246K)

Then fuck off and die user. If you can't ban evade without getting caught, you suck too hard to stay here.

would that program only work for the machine it's on?
it wouldn't irreparably fuck anything would it?

Attached: 1457586694923.jpg (494x392, 34K)

Yes, it would only work on your PC. I'm sure there are other ways to do it on phones but I couldn't tell you those because since I don't know of them.
No, it won't. Changing your MAC address is essentially harmless, and I'm fairly sure it has an option to restore it to the defualt address that is tied to your Motherboard

I just tried to change my phone's MAC address according to this
quora.com/How-can-I-change-my-Android-non-rooted-Mac-address
but then I got pic related
do you have any idea why this would happen?

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-233848_Terminal Emulator.jpg (1080x1975, 136K)