What kind of superpowers did you get from being autistic, Jow Forums?

What kind of superpowers did you get from being autistic, Jow Forums?

Attached: autismo.png (1067x876, 742K)

>rehashing articles from literally a whole decade ago

user, are you that fucking needy for a thread

Making mods for minecraft.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

evading a milleniuum's worth of bans

Attached: 1539837912754.jpg (3638x2048, 554K)

the ability to have the worst personality ever

protecting my virginity

Not leaving the house ever. Liking being alone. Etc.

The ability to code really well and get into any tech company of my choice. I'm not a genius but I literally /dreamincode/ like Santiago.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

>Article is almost 10 years old

Attached: 1553465752611.jpg (527x581, 89K)

Something went wrong with my Autism. I'm diagnosed, but every few months my special interest will shift. One times it was reading, then gaming, then game dev, then rubix cubes, then theatre, then music, then going down internet rabitholes of tech news and conspiracy theories, then it shuffles again. During the few months when something is my focus I tend to spend around 16 hours a day on it, everyday, for weeks, as much as my schedule allows. This has created a weird situation where I have an oodly specific set of knowlege on a lot of special intrests, and while I probably know more than most people that just try stuff out for a while, I'm not a master of any. This creates a situation where I can actually pass as normal pretty well as I'm high functioning, but people tend to not understand my highly specific obsessions and complete lack of interest in other shit like gossip, and sports. I wish I had the talent of the guy in 's pic, but usually that kind of genius and focus comes with other severe issues, for instance it took until this guy was nine to speak fluently. The more special you are the more it fucks with you in other ways unfortunately.

Literally me.
I have the autistic single-mindedness, but not the autistic devotion to stick with one thing.

My asperger friend can recall in detail shit that happened 20 years ago. It's almost like he lost the part of his brain that knows how to socialize normally, and in return he has super-memory.

you guys also on Arch Linux? because you're literally me

>but every few months my special interest will shift
Your brain is being manipulated by the CIA control waves.
It'll get worse with 5G

I must have gotten the wrong autism, because I'd have trouble even drawing the street I live on.

No, but I used to. I did get super hooked on linux for a while and now I dualboot Win 10(I know, but I need VS Studio and some other windows only dev tools that integrate with it), and Manjaro. I've been spending more time on windows again though as I need the tools and I've been gaming a lot after recovering from an illness. I don't want to finish work then come home and do more work right now. And rebooting into manjaro is just annoying if I'm going to boot right back again. Looking at maybe getting a second box, but money is tight for me atm.

plot twist, that's not him, that's just some random dindu trying to steal it

most old Jow Forums users do the same thing as you because Jow Forums is a hub of esoteric knowledge and most people used to cycle through boards which lead to a good self perpetuating userbase, lurker joins board, soaks up all the info, becomes autist cinephile or w/e, contributes to the board, attracts new lurker, old guy gets bored and moves onto /lit/, lurker is now autist cinephile who spams the same shit as the first guy etc

however nowadays every board on Jow Forums is shit because we got far too many new users who stopped lurking which lead to newfags talking to newfags and destroying all board culture and decimating the old hive of info by basically killing the old users by drowning out their voices

explain using literally any evidence. As someone familiar with tuning brain wave frequencies with audio bineural beats, and someone who has studied electro magnetic signals as a part of their degree I find this whole wave mind control thing very hard to believe. In fact you are probably a CIA glow nigger yourself trying to distract from actual disinformation campaigns in the controlled media where it can be proven that certain stories are misreported and manipulated. You make people like use look retarded for claiming this stuff you false flagging conspiracy retard faggot.

Yeah, I've lurked here for a quite a while myself but only really started posting the last 3-4 years or so. Been aware of the place nearly a decade now though. Didn't visit much back in the day, and even now I only really visit a few boards very often. The site has definitely changed a lot though.

Attached: 2018-12-09 23 07 291544406825382.jpg (380x960, 59K)

do you also feel like if you could live forever, you would want to use your special interest to eventually learn everything?

Naturally, though I expect it to make the nihilism/depression worse, but I'd still do it.

Autism is not a superpower you spergs. Stop trying to push it as one, it's going to make life harder for people with actual autism.

Isn't this normal? I do the exact same thing, currently in my tech phase again but i'm teetering on the edge of philosophy and literature, will probs move onto that in a month or two

To add to that, if we don't figure out how to get around entropy, we're all going to die eventually. It's partially to that end that I want to learn more shit. But first we need to figure out how to survive the sun going out... and clean energy, and poverty.

Not really, except here. Especially if you are sinking absurd amounts of time into it every day and can't/dislike/are exhausted by interacting socially. There is a reason autism is memed here guys. Grains of truth.

Attached: 4834290 1556324664854.png (866x537, 268K)

>Jow Forums
You didn't get any it seems

> worries about the sun going out
> wastes time on Jow Forums
Another symptom of autism is having unrealistic priorities.

meh, if we get to the point where we cure aging we'll see how unrealistic it is. Some interesting research being done. At this point we can actually lengthen telemeres, but there are still more issues to work through

Holy shit nigger making art is this the dawn of a new age for the kangs?

he never saw new york before then just trust us lol

And we are pretty close to fixing heart disease, that's almost more of a funding problem at this point, which is sad as it's the leading killer of the west, even ahead of cancer. Of course with a longer life span neurological diseases like Alzheimers become a bigger issue too.

I can spend a whole day arguing with unknown people on this site.

Are we talking simple tool/ore additions or stuff on the same levels as Thaumcraft and the like?

stop. Make them for minetest.

>autistic user reimplements fizzbuzz 100 times for a handful of (you)s after being in countless fizzbuzz threads

I have a pretty weird 'ability'. Not sure what it is but it's probably some mix of schizo and DID. So basically when I read a book or do anything skill-related (learning programming, an instrument etc) my brain automatically compartmentalizes it into various 'voices', each with some kind of expertise. And they talk to me and I have no control over them. So if you asked me to solve 1224/18, my math voice tell me it's '68' after a short while but I'm not actually consciously doing the math.

Weird right?

fuck you arch user, install void.
also i'm like this too, i have add not autism.

Guys why am I like this.

I cycle through all these hobbies with obsession-like focus:

>gardening
>literature
>cinema
>game design
>graphic design
>coding
>Linux sysadmin
>guitar
>piano
>fashion
>studying for IT certainly

It switches like every month or two. Like it was just managing my plex home server on CentOS, before that I was balls deep in making a shitty indie game, and now, I’ve been studying fervently for my next IT cert but it’s on Friday and I can already feel my laser-autism-focus already waning.

Why am I like this and how do I stop?

Attached: 38FB2084-D587-40A6-8B58-FABA915253BD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Didn't he locate every KFC in the city or some shit like that in that 20 minute flight?

Attached: 1555281449812.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

I dont really care about the systemdick.
also Im diagnosed "normal", but an edge-case

Sounds like me. Although I've always believed that the reason I recall events perfectly is that nothing happens during most of my life. I sit in front of a computer most of the day, so talking to someone or going out with friends is a rare occurrence, and it's easy to remember that.

>I've always believed that the reason I recall events perfectly is that nothing happens during most of my life
na, i do fuck all and remember fuck all
i couldn't tell you what i had for breakfast two days ago, if anything

i got the power of intense creative imagination, i have multiple complex stories going on in my mind currently, if i can ever be bothered to get off my fat ass and put pen to paper, something might come of them one day

inceldom

Attached: 4663664_0.jpg (630x630, 76K)

Not every brain malfunction comes with savant syndrome. Contrary to what virtue signalling advocacy groups would have you believe, they usually don't.

>autistic enough to seem weird
>not autistic enough to be a genius savant

this is true my neighbor is autistic but he does not seem bright at all. isn't really interested in too much doesnt even have an internet connection which speaks a lot about his curiosity he always seems rather upbeat and happy. just kinda like a clueless idiot is more how he seems. the autistic people that are smart are just more like geniuses that seem autistic imho.

me too frens
lets unite our superpowers

Attached: 1561086673163.jpg (1387x702, 109K)

I'm similar, but how do I cycle her out of my list of obsessions. She won't go no matter how I try.

Attached: 1560613587574.jpg (412x541, 49K)

Who is this man and why am I suddenly seeing him everywhere?

Not to mention from the god damn Daily Mail. this is unprecedented desperation

I didn't get any benefit, really. It drove me online where faces cannot confuse me

I can make music that hits -2LUFS without distortion with clean sine subs and pure timbre balances. I learnt music theory through application of visualised frequencies instead of notes and then applied it to classic theory. I can play any instrument with time to learn the muscle memory. I have absolute pitch and can perceive less than 0.5 total harmonic distortion across the entire spectrum.
My friends call me weaponised.

you just described me + i barely talk to anyone
maybe i have undiagnosed autism

>tfw this is literally me
I'm not diagnosed, but now I'm considering talking to my doctor about autsm.

If you're not underageb&, you probably have either ADD or ADHD but unironically. I have ADHD without autism, and this is what I do without spending most of my day obsessing about it. My shrink said I have the worst case he's ever seen, and apparently he wrote the book on this shit.

Attached: 1561329971956.png (840x854, 434K)

That picture is amazing

ITT: Autistic spergs try to one-up each other on autism.

but everyone itt is talking about how similar they are

99% of time I'm the best programmer around.
Some people straight up tell me they are my fans.

Attached: 1454278176197674710.png (1000x665, 67K)

What kinds of programs do you work on?

Literally me, must have studied 30 subjects to undergraduate level in the past decade and lost interest in all of them.

Only an autist would post this.

I like to try different things. I did some raytracers, fractal explorer, games, web apps, web services, AR, shaders etc.
At this moment I'm working on modular multi purpose voice chat bot (system?) and an engineering game.

Cool. Keep going, user. Wish I had any motivation to work on anything.

>being lazy
>unmotivated
>grumpy
>lonely
>depressed
>full of hate
>can't focus

these are my superpowers

Autistic people dangerous violent mentally ill subhuman trash. They have no talents or superpowers and end up being a drain on society. What masquerades as talent and intellect always gets revealed to be autistic obsession and memorization. They all, ALL, lack higher order thinking and problem solving skills and their severely stunted emotional maturity makes them very prone to becoming dangerously violent when they do not get their way or they get rejected. These people are a drain of resources and a menace and they do not belong as a part of society.

The autism problem continues to get worse by the day and we are in desperate need of a fix. No options should be off the table.

Oh my god, I forgot I even made this post. I mean, it must be I who wrote this.

Thanks, you too...

Attached: 1451082241329.jpg (200x200, 24K)

What's your 3x3 average

Are you literally me?

My research has narrowed it down to a rare savant-asbergers syndrome which is not associated with mental defeciencies that you see with more focused mental disorders that allow mental algorithms, spacial memory, ect.

I have soo many hobbies and interests that I hop from which has really helped me as a engineer at least and makes me appear well rounded but if only people knew the extent of my curiousities and imagination...

It really is a form of obsession and addiction in a non OCD way that acts upon your own mental rewards that we seem to place in high reguards.

Like how we generally value intellect or people who share our interests even if they aren't commonly valued.

Attached: 1561661414429.png (500x475, 118K)

You are a useless piece of shit. You're not intelligent, you're not talented. You have no skills. Engineer, don't make me laugh. At best you're in community college repeating first year introductory courses for the 5th time. You're nothing. You're nobody. You'll never succeed. At best you'll kill yourself. At worst you'll kill others before killing yourself. You are garbage. A shit human that will never go anywhere in life.

It's not ADD, ADHD or OCD it's most likely a rare form of functional aspergers like I said here.

There is no such thing. You are a degenerate autist. There is nothing more than that.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Attached: obey_all_laws_or_else.jpg (650x456, 48K)

You definitely seem autistic

Ok. What music do have to share with us?

I can pretend to be a cute animegirl on anonymous imageboards.

Attached: 1444531523550.gif (728x720, 550K)

now THIS is autism

I am on the path to signed success and would never associate myself with Jow Forums for various obvious reasons. Loudness can be very difficult to achieve while retaining clarity however I have managed to match the best producers on the planet. People will be dancing to my music in festivals over the next few years. I also compose film scores but that shit is easy.

Autistic faggots. Nobody will ever love you. Nobody will ever hire you. You are not smart. You do not fit in society. You are useless.

I have enough autism that I'm a complete failure, but not enough autism to get a super power.

this meme brought me literally through high school/engineering school

>i'll be famous and so i cannot even fathom sharing material which I will never release to the plebs
whatever bro

Photographic memory huh?
Why ain't there any more news on the man's accomplishments since then? 10 years is more than enough for him to emerge with many projects and implementations of his talent to at least some degree of visibility beyond that article.

I'm slightly better at everything than the average person. Well, not everything, I'm bad at picking women up and socializing with new people.

That’s just the way it is. No credible person would ever post their content on Jow Forums.

Godly programming,electronic and anything computer related skills. I will die alone anyway LOL

But I already have a job.

Doing?

Lorde did

Am I mistaken or have we not had a billionaire personally share their work on Jow Forums? Again, whatever bro.

Schizo

Solo R&D and architecture/lead. Mostly web oriented stuff, but also some AI, AR and even steam bots.

I’m sure her label was not happy. Regardless that is a terrible idea from any perspective there is no positives to come from that. I was just posting about how my autism has effected my life in a positive way. My obsession became talent.
I have no idea what your talking about but that’s pretty cool. Who was the billionaire and what did he post?

Paystub and a formal diagnosis of autism or you're full of shit.

The shkreli (? the AIDS drug guy who's now in jail) used to stream himself shitposting here and on other imageboards and forums
It was prelabel

>thaumcraft
dead

I think that would describe you, Is that what your mother barks at you while you sit in-front of the glow of a computer screen?

I never got diagnosed.

Attached: 1370981143606.png (302x360, 169K)