So I'm about to install Windows 10, how do I get rid of all the spyware and botnet?

So I'm about to install Windows 10, how do I get rid of all the spyware and botnet?
Will this guide be enough? github.com/adolfintel/Windows10-Privacy
What do you guys recommend I do first?

Attached: windows-10.jpg (584x308, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/piracy/comments/9wzu0f
winprivacy.de
github.com/Sycnex/Windows10Debloater
github.com/VincentXII/Longhorn
github.com/CHEF-KOCH/KMS-activator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Install Avast antivirus, Norton Antivirus, and McAfee. You have to make sure your computer is as secure as possible.

op this! and remember first thing after installation to defrag ur ssd ! very important !!!1

first step, delete windows. second step, install gentoo

This, OP!
But make sure you scan your antiviruses with your other antiviruses. You never know, your antiviruses might have viruses!

Attached: 1394644198831.jpg (823x646, 186K)

Install LTSC
reddit.com/r/piracy/comments/9wzu0f

>inb4 Reddit
r/piracy is based

Attached: Joshua_Armed.png (340x256, 123K)

> how do I get rid of all the spyware and botnet?
You don't. You can run something like winprivacy.de to bulk disable a bunch of the obvious stuff, but no one says these hundreds of things are all they are (or will be after any update for any software).

You really just keep anything you don't want immediately botnet-ed on a separate Linux/BSD machine (preferably with some application sandboxing or full mandatory access/resource control).

that's a virus OP, don't do it!

You can't. There's no way to *know* is gone, you can just be pretty sure it's all gone.

You can't, install openbsd.

>installing spyware to get rid of spyware

Attached: Platinum.gif (500x657, 473K)

> you can just be pretty sure it's all gone.
When / how can you realistically ever do this on Windows? And can you keep it up with program / OS updates?

I personally think I can't really even begin to do this. There is a really astonishing amount of nonsense that is going on that I and other people caught, but I have fuckall confidence in saying "that's it, we got it".

I know it's autism but don't worry, I recently installed the 64bit ISO without issues

Lol why would I want to use LTSC

You don't, telemetry is built-in.

All Windows versions since at least XP are 100% unalterable botnet.

install win 7 or 8.1 instead

debloat it
github.com/Sycnex/Windows10Debloater
github.com/VincentXII/Longhorn
and remember to get it activated with KMS
github.com/CHEF-KOCH/KMS-activator

Can LTSC access the PC pass shit on the MS store?

no

Well shite. Microsoft's such a bitch about this.