Jow Forums will defend this

Jow Forums will defend this

Attached: nstatt_190612_3506_0126.jpg (1400x1400, 363K)

i'm getting a 2070s :3

I love Nvidia!! What do I have to do for Mr Leather Jacket Man to give me a Titan RTX? :3

yikes

but 2070S is worth it.

>Jow Forums will defend a company releasing more powerful components at a competitive price in order to undermine another company's new release
yeah, it's called capitalism, and we're directly benefiting from it
go whine on tumblr if you don't like it

Jow Forums is a buypig board

this basically
the 2070S is a 1080ti but cheaper (comparatively)

I just bought a 2070 for $500 in May
Did I get ripped off

Attached: 667E3C33-2F5C-4A0A-86A1-405BA7E5520A.gif (250x367, 98K)

you bought a 2070 so yes

AMDdrones will cry about this

get dunked on idiot lmao

How is an upgraded GPU for the same price bad?
Coping AMDJEET

Nvidiots are as dumb as it gets, you can't expect anything more from them.

Attached: aKCAW5x_d.jpg (640x647, 35K)

people are mad because the previous launch is completely cucked by this one, the last generation was really a half step generation at a high price that nvidia was able to get away with because of their effective monopoly. these cards are actually ok, but they're a half step up from the original rtx and only a generational jump from the 1000 series. nvidia is bleeding the shit out of their monopoly and gamers are taking the cum in all their sweet little sopping wet holes. who can blame them though? it works so why wouldn't they.

thats what those fuckers get for always jumping the gun and upgrading every other month
I haven't upgraded in 8 years and when I finally start ordering parts in September I'll have no regrets

2070 buyers got absolutely fucking btfo

you zoomer fucks are completely insane

Super launch is just Nvidia way of trying to move excessive TU104 and TU106 stock. They were disappointed that 2080 and 2070 didn't sell as well as they hoped. They are going to do clearance sales on them and replace them with Super versions.

*unzip his dick*

>more powerful
>competitive price
>undermine
>benefiting
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*WHEEZE*
AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't like $500 mid-range cards either, but that's the status quo at the moment faggot
Either put up or shut up, that's all you can do

>8 years
Nigga, what?

those are absolutely not the only options
but congrats on being a cuck, I guess?

>boomers are poorfags

Super are just the older rtx chips slightly boosted and have their already pozzed raytracing further pozzed to boost a few fps. Screencap this.

I hate that midrange is now 350€ and above

boomers remember what not getting fleeced looked like

>implying that I insinuated they're the only options

Attached: 1507050263149.png (485x443, 22K)

Early 2000 made your gpu obsolete in 6 months. Like not being able to launch a game. Kys underage.

I literally run a i7-3770 and gtx 970 and Don't see any reason to upgrade.

>that's all you can do

>people are mad because the previous launch is completely cucked by this one
That's something they should be happy about, a new launch should make the previous obsolete ideally. But even an incremental improvement at the same price point is something to be happy about. Technology isn't advancing as fast as it did a decade ago.

boomers also remember this period, yes
what is your fucking point, mong

congrats, you have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old

lmao
no tears, it's unseemly

A Radeon VII is a $700 1080Ti.
The 2070 Super is a $500 1080Ti.
But somehow Nvidia is always the Jew...

Attached: tenor (1).gif (292x200, 791K)

The 2080ti should be $700
The 2070 should be ~$300
The 2060 should be ~$200
They're still jews

I won't defend it
but I don't want to chance buying a used 1080Ti off ebay so I'll just buy a new 2060S

what do you mean? it's about 80% above 1070(2080 perf) and RTX is actually working on this one, justifiable for me
better than half dead 5700xt with zero appealing qualities

I wouldn't even mind $850 for 2080ti, heck I'd even buy it for that

Attached: 1c9a8251-8039-4dc6-9e84-40f92178c220.png (700x476, 18K)

also looking at this graph, 780ti owners got really fucked with maxwell

Is this the replacement for the RTX 30xx series?

it is worth upgrading from a gtx 1070 if i have i5 7600k?

If they bought kepler while the r9 290 was a thing then they deserved it

forgot to add to a rtx 2070s

god I remember the shitstorm that was the 780 ti launch, what a nightmare

what happened between the 8800gtx and the 285

Me too

Prices will drop or nvidia will go bankrupt the new generation plays on cellphone's and the old people are not that stupid with money

Absolute AMD performance domination. Shills here claim nobody bought AMD even then, but it's not true.

maxwell in general being too good is part of the reason everyone is complaining now
it had great performance, power consumption, overclocking ability, and price. Even with the 3.5GB meme the 970 was amazing at $329 and leaps ahead of the $399 770 and 670. For the high end the 980ti was in a class of its own and could trade blows with the meme 295X2

I still bought a 9800GTX+ over a 4850 because they had essentially the same performance but the nvidia card was $20 cheaper on sale.
Probably nvidia using market position like usual to price out AMD (just like this RTXs line)

Attached: 17132[1].png (450x500, 37K)

pretty much, RTG really needs to learn basic marketing somewhere

Nobody was thinking of maxwell when bashing turing lol.

Screen cap what? They're recut dies. They all have different core configurations now

It was still ATI then. It took AMD years just to kill the brand and longer to integrate ATI staff (and lay them off)

>people will unironically buy new amd cards

>buying the 2070 ever
it was a shit raw deal from the start. Should have gotten the 2060 if poor or went for the 2080. The 2070 is just overpriced and does not perform nowhere near good enough.

supah 2070 is decent though, no?

so nvidia was jacking up pricing as far as they could possibly get away with back then too. only competition keeps fair prices. makes sense.

no quite

Attached: 2070s.jpg (2230x284, 73K)

why did you conveniently cut off the graph at the bottom? not that you are wrong, but still

You chose to buy Nvidia, of course you're getting ripped off.

better than amd again, someone should take rtg from then sonwe have some competition

super 2070s is the only card worth buying unironically

10 years here. So what?