Would you trust a female computer repair technician with your PC?

Would you trust a female computer repair technician with your PC?

Attached: 59680195_2272760569474859_8079047197220112598_n.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

Only if she had a smaller dick than me.

Yes, more than some greasy neckbeard who is guaranteed to look at my files.
Although I would probably fix it myself tbqh.

>female

deep down I would not trust her but I would overpower my deepest instincts to tell myself that she's just as capable as anybody else and would act and mostly think to myself that I trust her

ohhh,,, I'd pay a fuckton of shekels to have female pheromones all over my hardware

Attached: dong.gif (800x600, 80K)

I think you meant kitchen, user.

I don't trust any technician to repair anything. I only pay someone to fix my computer, car, house, etc if I have more money than time and am willing to have it end up in worse condition because of someone's poor work.

Why would anyone on Jow Forums need a repair tech? Are you assuming we are all just as hopelessly inept as you are?

This though.

based

Attached: 5934674.jpg (900x542, 88K)

This but unironically.

The next quiestion would be if the average Jow Forums poster would even recognise a female.

>quiestion
How mad are you?

>skinny trap legs

Pass

i can fix my own shit for free, why would i need a technician?

I don't trust any computer repair technician.
Too much stories of parts being replaced by cheaper shit, invasions of privacy and ways to make it break shortly.

I wouldn't trust anyone with my pc
I can fix my own shit

based and bluepilled

I don't trust anyone with repairing MY computers. If I cannot fix it, nobody can.

Thin legs. Would not.

are u sure?

Attached: 1551277473784.jpg (1080x1301, 146K)

Only if they were ugly

this. learning to fix your own shit is so much cheaper than paying some pajeet somewhere

More than I would trust a male, that's for sure. Generally, us women are more competent than you, men.

i don't trust any repair technician with my pc, they're a bunch of faggots with an A+ certificate

You need to GTFO of this board if you're willing to pay anyone $100 to plug a RAM module or drive into your computer.

Is she trying to fuck the CPU cooler?
The corner of the box looks like it would be right up against her clit