Wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos

>wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos
>better force it into schools anyway

what gives

Attached: 1.png (995x1403, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VuLYa82S
mdsafetech.org/2019/03/25/cell-tower-to-be-removed-after-4th-ripon-student-diagnosed-with-cancer/
it-takes-time.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Shinjyo-2014-Significant-Decrease-of-Clinical-Symptoms-after-Mobile-Phone-Base-Station-Removal-.pdf
lloyds.com/news-and-risk-insight/risk-reports/library/technology/emf
insurancenews.com.au/international/swiss-re-labels-5g-an-emerging-risk
ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/index.html
ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/
warosu.org/sci/thread/S10642320#p10643057
rcrwireless.com/20161109/fundamentals/network-densification-5g-tag31-tag99
i.warosu.org/data/g/img/0710/82/1558659440421.png
wi-cancer.info/antenna_sickness.aspx
warosu.org/sci/thread/S10708724
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos
Literally zero evidence to that effect.

uhh

Attached: NTP study cancer results.png (1415x786, 540K)

Attached: key findings from the NTP studies.png (1151x797, 573K)

Threadly reminder
pastebin.com/VuLYa82S

But rick and Morty told me I shouldn't question anything I fucking love science dude shut up tinfoiler!

Stay in school, kids

>all character assassination
>no refutation
Why do you shill for 5g?

Because I'm an industry tranny who's been told to target him specifically until we figure out where he lives and can begin 24/7 chemtrail saturation over his house.

And where does it compare it to wifi and 5G

>study done on much weaker signals
>"it cant compare to 5G!"
you're going to give me this fun little run around yet again, telecoms shill? you know it hurts your cause?

Attached: melanoma and transmitter density.jpg (786x668, 225K)

I'm not the same person as earlier, just interested to see proof of your original claim that "wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos". Seems like you're a bit reluctant to provide proof for it for whatever reason, despite it was you who made the claim.

>i'm not the same telecoms shill

Fpbp pack it up OP or come back with actual evidence, and by actual evidence I don't mean edited pics saying anything that supports your opinion, but rather a piece of news that reads something like "scientists found correlations between [guy's name] [illness] and wifi/5G/4G/whatever_broadband signal"

Well yeah, not that it matters. Proofs for your original claim that "wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos" would be nice either way. I mean, I don't think people will take this seriously if you drop a claim like that and then just don't back it up with evidence

>p-please stop making these threads goyem

mdsafetech.org/2019/03/25/cell-tower-to-be-removed-after-4th-ripon-student-diagnosed-with-cancer/

it-takes-time.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Shinjyo-2014-Significant-Decrease-of-Clinical-Symptoms-after-Mobile-Phone-Base-Station-Removal-.pdf

Attached: shinjyo.png (646x667, 113K)

>a piece of news

the brainlet shows his true colors

>msm say it = good

Nigga I work 8 hours a day for 5 days a week in an evironment completely full with antennas trasmitting 5GHz and 2.4GHz alond with radio cells and mobile phones. If your pics were something true I would have been already dead 5 years ago.

>"nigga"
>anecdote
fuck off reddit nigger

He might just be trolling, I think. He never seems to have anything conclusive to give, just that one study that hinted that there might be some health effects and then it's just some less than reliable news articles and whatnot. Not sure if this is some weird hobby to troll with 5G or he seriously thinks this is how you convince people.

Why cant your master get insurance on his microwave transmitter?

Attached: no insurance.png (633x698, 290K)

Are you okay my friend?

very much so. Why is your master struggling to attain insurance?

Based schizo.
Because 5G wi-fi ilnesses is not recognized as having health problems so it's only normal they refuse to cover it up. That more a burocratic problem than anything.

Who is my master, exactly?

>Insurance company says they won't cover made-up hypochondriac diseases
seems fine to me

*5G Wi-Fi is not recognized to cause health problems
Forgive my ESL

>schizo
oy vey
>there are no problems it's bureaucratic
so why not just insure instead of comparing it to asbestos?

the one writing your rapidly diminishing paychecks

read

My mom gives me an allowance, is she my master? And what does she have to do with 5G?

lloyds.com/news-and-risk-insight/risk-reports/library/technology/emf
>“The danger with EMF is that, like asbestos, the exposure insurers face is underestimated and could grow exponentially and be with us for many years.”

oh no no nooooo

>>wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos
sauce me up

Don't bother, he never delivers, just tries to start talking about something else instead of giving any studied etc.

insurancenews.com.au/international/swiss-re-labels-5g-an-emerging-risk

>we know 5G is going to maim and kill and the lawsuits will cost trillions of dollars, ergo we will not insure

OH NO NOOOOOO NOO NO NO

>Unfortunately, due to the potential long term impacts of EMF exposure on health, there are so far no definitive conclusions as to whether EMF is harmful or not.
Directly from your article. At least try to read them before posting.

ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/index.html

ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/

see

Attached: 2G vs 3G cancer rates.jpg (926x764, 126K)

Let me know when there exists even a single peer-reviewed study on the effects of high frequency radio waves.

This article only cover potential risks and has no factual evidence. Try again schizo.

see
>The National Toxicology Program (NTP) study found an association between cell phone radiation and cancer prompting an astonishing chorus of criticism from almost every prominent media outlet in the country.

You are paid by those same media outlets to damage control 5G on Jow Forums. Cope!

>MATLAB plot window screenshot
>not an exported svg image
I don't trust retarded peoples opinions.

delet

Attached: 1535339475578.jpg (514x652, 282K)

>Privacy issues, security breaches and espionage are the key fears as 4G, the current cellular standard, makes way.
seems fair

Yes, why not band 4G altogether then? 5G isn't written at all there

big reach
big seethe
big cope

Okay then, just don't use a fucking cell phone you anti-vax tier idiot. If 2G and 3G cellphone radiation already correlates to increased cancer rates (i.e. you believe the "cell phones cause cancer" fud) then 4g and 5g don't fucking matter, anybody using a cell phone is fucked entirely.
You may as well run around shouting about how smoking a pack a day causes lung cancer if you actually believe the bullshit you're reading.

Doesn't claim wifi and 5G are more dangerous though. Anything else or was this it?

they only mention smoking and asbestos as risk that weren't recognized at the time, not as less dangerous than wifi/5g

ofc they're told the minimize the actual issue or else the cat's out the bag

the study used old much less toxic 2G/3G signals, one frequency at a time. the experiment was designed to fail with destructive interference and the rats still got malignant heart and brain cancers compared to controls

>you anti-vax tier idiot
i fit in right goys

same old fun and dance

Attached: industry vs non industry studies.png (1324x752, 873K)

The funny part is he made a beginner's mistake on the second graph that's a result of directly copying stackexchange code without knowing how matlab deals with fourier transforms.

Yes, why not ban 4G? Why didn't people back then fear 4G as much as 5G, when 2G and 3G is already bad?

>If i throw in a bunch of retarded buzzwords I win
I bypassed the compwessor!

>ofc they're told the minimize the actual issue
It's their core business to accurately predict this stuff though

I didn't read 5G in that article, that's a completely unrelated response.

Ok retard
Know how I can tell you've never used MATLAB for signal analysis?

the first two graphs are not transforms they're recording of actual signal also, retard

some guesswork is involved until actual 5G modulation architecture is released

or just skirt it if they know it's going to explode in the faces of their customers

>No u!
not an argument faggot.
If 2g/3g are harmful then we've been fucked for the last 30 years, and there's absolutely nothing to show for it that you're claiming. Even if we just don't "fund the right studies" as you're claiming now because you're a backpedaling idiot, then it doesn't fucking matter. 5g isn't some boogeyman problem if what you're claiming is true, we'd have to completely annihilate the entire cell tower network.

This thread is quite similar to the AMD and Intel shills really, throwing infographics and news link all over the place together with random shills

>same old fun and dance
It's not fun though, it's just dumb. Next time, just make a thread about how the threat could be "similar" (in that it was though of as harmless), that way you won't end up with the dick in your hand and (if you think the article is credible), you're actually right. Just an advice.

I can tell you've never used MATLAB because you don't understand what is and isn't MATLAB in OP image

2G/3G used much less toxic modulation and had much lower coverage
5G is ultra-modulated blanket coverage with collimation tech and signal densification

You're not winning this thread, same as all the previous threads.

5G hasn’t been proven to be safe or unsafe yet faggots

Now suck my dick

So the study used 2G/3G signals? then if the study is right we're already walking cancer cells.

Toxic modulation

vast majority of contemporary science shows microwave radiation is a Class 1 carcinogen

Bioinitiative.org

2G/3G is an added minor biological stressor
4G LTE/5G is the primary biological stressor

Attached: 5G.jpg (623x618, 58K)

>microwave
>same type as 5G signal
Do you even know what the fuck are you talking about?

Oh fucking lel you actually went through and changed it after getting dabbed on every time you posted it
Original pic
warosu.org/sci/thread/S10642320#p10643057

Attached: 1554705577991.jpg (995x1403, 1.01M)

>You're not winning this thread, same as all the previous threads.
I mean, people asked for proofs on your claim and you couldn't provide. It's not really a win as much it's a loss for you. All you're doing with this shit is making everyone who has reservations about 5G look like a total nutcase, which is unfortunate.

Forgot to add, I'll admit I made a mistake by only looking at the thumbnail and assuming it was the same picture you've been spamming and that you hadn't changed the second graph.

look up densification with regards to 5G. all 5G signals are microwave radiation

>loser tranny obsessed with archives still
your pastebin didn't change the outcome of this thread, and the old image is still applicable

bioinitiative.org
type 5G into any social media, normies hate it
you'll be out of a job in a few months im afraid

>pushing vax too

You are a walking programmed reddit and Morty fag

Kill yourself

>look up
You're the one claiming things, YOU POST THE PROOFS.

>shills obviously ordered to completely avoid mentioning the NTP study

OH NOOOOOOOOO NO NO

Attached: cope.jpg (884x287, 46K)

The fact that there are only 12 people here means you guys should just ignore and filter him away

>Reeing because there's a record of your stupidity that people can reference instead of pretending this is their first time seeing your spam

You're still not addressing the fact that if what you're saying is true then we're fucked either way. Cigarettes are cigarettes, so 5g doesn't matter. You'd have to tear down the whole system to get rid of the problem. Your argument is completely moot.

>reddit spacing
you've outed yourself, kike

>densification
not a word
>all 5g signals are microwave radiation
doesn't mean anything

ok tranny

>anti-vax is kike
LMAO

>You'd have to tear down the whole system to get rid of the problem
based. damage control harder shill.

If you have proofs, why not just post them instead of running around in circles and trying to change the topic? Either they said 5G/wifi is worse than asbestos and smoking or not and you haven't shown us anything that says that. You're making every 5G sceptic look bad. I'm starting to think that's what you're trying to do.

Reddit spacing Is a literal sub 4 year old newfag meme made up by newfag rats like you

>saying kike trying to fit in

Kill yourself redditor

>not a word
yikes, rcrwireless.com/20161109/fundamentals/network-densification-5g-tag31-tag99
>doesnt mean anything
you're empty headed

you're low information and losing control of the narrative, try bioinitiative.org to get up to speed shill-kun

>muh reddit spacing

Thanks for proving youre a newfag rat. Vax shill cuck

i.warosu.org/data/g/img/0710/82/1558659440421.png

>densification
>not a word
Ok dude at least where refuting the Schizo posts try to be smart

Interestingly enough the source you keep citing still has the original graph with the same error
wi-cancer.info/antenna_sickness.aspx
Not very professional of you to doctor a screenshot of a source without telling anyone :DD

there is no error in the graph, I (not the shill you're replying to) just switched out the second graph with a matlab render to get closer to the first two graphs

True. It's always the same. He makes absurd claims, then isn't able to back them up and just makes new claims. If he just stuck to that NTP study and talked about that and how it would compare to effect on humans and so on, things would be fine and you'd actually get some discussion on the tech going. But no, it's just this insanity every single day. Just look at this reply where I asked proofs for his original claim.
>you're low information and losing control of the narrative, try bioinitiative.org to get up to speed shill-kun
Just look at this shit. He isn't even trying.

There is an error in the second graph and it's pretty obvious.

based, 5G is safe now and ill microwave my balls now

no there is no error, all the graphs posted represent the same or mostly the same information in different formats

Look very closely at the second graph and see if you can spot the little fucky wucky :3

dump the scat now

warosu.org/sci/thread/S10708724

>Deflecting when questions don't go your way
Escape ur cycles my dude

Attached: 1531385181102.jpg (1512x2308, 612K)

this whole thread has gone my way

desu the school is probably made of asbestos and they don't want to refurbish the inside because it will cost them a few millions to dispose of the cancerous materials.

lmao, this guy

This game is so underrated I never thought I would find memes about it, thank you user

just look at the popular reaction to 5G my dude. where do you think all that animosity is coming from?
>inb4 russians
;)

>you gain brozouf
>you gain brozouf
>you gain brozouf
Oh fuck you I shouldn't be laughing when it's Real Schizo Hours

holy shit the shilling is strong.
good lord. what even is your faggots angle?

Ok buddy
The graph still has an error btw

E.Y.E is notorious for the huge amount of memes it generated. Make a thread on /v/ some time and see what you've been missing out on

Attached: 1542624104216.png (852x728, 128K)

>its the people who are against the rich telecom corporations and monopolies that are the shills! Not me!
>*turns on his rick and Morty Talmudvision programming*