I guess a bit more radiation on top of that extra you get from wifi & 5G doesn't matter, right?

RIGHT?

Attached: tse-10-feb-smartphone-radiation-list-2019.jpg (2033x1006, 393K)

This has already been debunked as a non-issue. stop scaring idiots.

Non-ionizing radiation is harmless.

sweetie not a single person puts their phone to their ear and uses it to call people in 2019
are you old?

oh you think you're exposed to radiation only if you put the phone close to the ear...

Attached: thumb_blank-multi-use-jon-hamm-meme-33383884.png (200x181, 28K)

This. Move along, nothing new here.

Attached: 1558726581803.png (683x751, 149K)

Guys I just found out that visible light is also radiation, we're all going to die!

>tfw pic related
don't really care cause it's non-ionizing

Attached: file.png (401x39, 14K)

why does Jow Forums care so much about radiation for the past few months? is this some retard meme?

>uses head sar for the chinese and body sar for the rest

low level bait

oh no all that radiation near my balls will surely mean that my boyfriend and i can't get each other pregnant! how will i ever recover?

BASED SAMSUNG, NOT GIVING ME CANCER

Losing the ability to procreate is a non-issue goyim!

>spend 20 years of your life and millions of shekels breeding a future taxpayer goyim
Who's the real idiot now?

my based note 8 isn't cancering me

>BE SCARED OF EVERYTHING BECAUSE I SAID SO

don't most of these use the same Qualcomm radios? so what determines how much radiation they give off?

The radiation you get from going out in the sun is like a billion times higher.

They all transmit roughly the same amount of power in the same situations,
The difference is in where the radio is placed, how the phone is built, so how much is broadcast into the head when held up.

SAR is a measure of just that, how much energy is absorbed into the body, not how much energy is being broadcast.

Wow, that explains why the connection is always so bad when I make a phone call with my note 8

Don't be retarded.
Every manual from every smartphone tells you NOT to place the phone within 8-12 inches of your body.
You can't even put it in your pocket.
Do you think they would put that there if it were a 'non-issue'?

you're going to trick absolutely nobody into looking at their phone manual, so you can then say "its a conspiracy! they know and aren't telling you its dangerous!"

I usually ignore manipulation attempts and let people do what they want but you and people like you have been annoying this board for months.

Microwave radiation is non-ionizing too.

debunked by who, the science committee of Jow Forums ?

you are still

it's in literally every manual
they're protecting themselves from lawsuit because they know it causes cancer
it's not a conspiracy, just good business sense

LGchads where you at?

Attached: essential chad.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)