Don't mind me, I'm just the single greatest laptop ever released

Don't mind me, I'm just the single greatest laptop ever released
And the only laptop in history to ever INCREASE in price 4 years after it's release (mostly because Apple is retarded)

Attached: Macbook Pro 13' - early 2015.jpg (1500x1000, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't the ceo of apple a literal unironic peter puffer?

Yes, the company is circling the drain because he’s he kind of Peter Puffer who has to push his politics on everyone else. Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave.

>be macbook retina
>have ugliest fucking glass of all laptops because of the way the finish comes off
No thanks, I thought apple was big on aesthetics, how did they fuck this up?

That's not the Titanium PowerBook G4...

New ones coming out with scissor switches that are glass infused for added strength.

It's kinda tempting ngl

That's not the polycarbonate MacBook

Attached: 92CAEA53-CA12-4DC0-A03C-590820F90BDA.png (1400x992, 287K)

What's a good price for it ? I can't find anything under 900€.

>tfw love this laptop but WebGL stuff makes the fans go crazy

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to non-click touchpads
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
>still has no real touchpad buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>same problems as above plus:
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered RAM & SSD
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life
>kb breaks from a speck of dust requiring $700 fix
>can't open screen more than 90 degrees or the fragile display cable breaks

>it's 2019 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

Attached: 1558414520965.jpg (1800x4500, 1.93M)

Cope.

That's not the 12" Macbook.

At least it's better than the Microsoft Surface.

Attached: surface-repairability.webm (640x360, 2.12M)

>>it's 2019 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss
Good, use the terminal.

thank you for going with an apples to apples comparison of consumer disposable toy grade facebook machines and leaving laptops out of the equation

>fuzzy laptop
This is like a carpeted kitchen or bathroom. What the hell were they thinking?

>apples to apples comparison
There absolutely should be a Thinkpad-like milspec laptop brand called Orange, so people could compare Apples to Oranges and say that it's just not fair.

Attached: 1462961666759.jpg (233x188, 26K)

Yep. And he went to Auburn which means he's a boog. They are always sneaking around like a booger eater.

OH N ONO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1541011957085.png (630x1300, 367K)

Better poly-carbonate Acer.
Actually, all plastic laptop are PC (polycarb) today.

Reminder to report, it's like the 4th one today.

Attached: IMG_20190327_114208_174.jpg (1280x853, 272K)

was forced (buy) and use ipads (6-8th grades) and macbook pros (9-12th grades). Finally bought a windows pc after graduating high school (just about a year ago) and honestly it was the best decision of my life (thanks Jow Forums). I will admit, i do like (and even prefer) OS X, probably because I was forced to use it for so long in school. However windows pc's are much comfier. Better durability, don't feel like plastic, and much more. My track pad hasn't started moving randomly (yet) nor has the clicking part became "stuck", on my mac it did roughly every 6 months. No keys have become sticky at all (happened all the time on my mac despite never eating and touching my computer) and I have not needed to replace the battery, the battery life has basically remained the same since I bought it. This, along with the cost of the laptop, has saved me a lot of money because fixing problems with macs is ridiculously expensive and I actually believe apple makes shitty quality products just so that you will constantly be paying for them to be fixed.
>sorry for a zoomer post
>I also have autism

I go to Auburn. This place is so shit.

Also if anyone has advice for a durable, decent, affordable android phone, it would be greatly appreciated. A good camera is the only thing I "need" (gf loves taking photos). I have been using iphones forever (because more compatible with the ipads and macbooks i was forced to use in school)

i have an early 2011 13 macbook pro i got for free, i threw in 8gigs of ram and an ssd and its pretty quick, being a long time PC user, i find OSx to be annoying at times but not un-usable and i like it DESU.

There everywhere on eBay with an SSD for like $350