How the hell the boomers lived without the Internet in the past

How the hell the boomers lived without the Internet in the past
If a day goes by without using the Internet, I feel like a cave man

Attached: zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

How do you go without shitting in a toilet?

people used to be more self-reliant

they dialed into bbses

Attached: Official-Sega-Saturn-Magazine-009-001.jpg (920x1280, 142K)

We played single player games and didn't check our phones every 10 minutes.

have you been around a zoomer nowadays? they check their phones every 30 seconds, some keep their phone in their hand at all times

imagine being this out of touch

dilate

Yeah I yearn for this
Some times I try to imagine how other people live their lives without desktop computers and video games. Turns out 99% of them just also waste time but do it with instagram and netflix instead.

you're right it's more like 10-20 seconds

by having sex

t. neet

t. actual neet who has never seen how common this is
try to go outside once this month, treat yourself to some mcdonalds nuggies instead of mommies storebought

bitch boy i am a zoomer and i do in fact go to school, some other zoomers are bad about it but not nearly as bad as
> zoomer man bad
posts claim it to be

>Checks thread every 10 seconds for (You)s
>"Posted from my iPhone X"
>Zoomers are not that bad

everyone used to watch TV instead

i have (You) notifications on and i'm posting this from my poorfag galaxy j3 v

>bitch boy i am a zoomer
disgusting.

Attached: 1561846972721.gif (350x409, 437K)

>electric goes out for 6 hours due to storm
>get 3 weeks worth of work done

The internet is the great civilization killer.

Attached: 163571.jpg (765x994, 552K)

zoomer man bad

My country didn't have consumer-grade internet until mid-00s and if memory serves it was with more emphasis on books, newspaper, audio recordings and community activities. No TV though, TV was always brainwash.

you do the needful

That too, frankly I've see more action before having the internet access than after.

>some other zoomers are bad about it
>even admits it's true but still trying to deny it
is it the pollution in the air during their childhood that made zoomer IQ so low

shit, i forgot boomers don't know how to finish reading a sentence before replying, my bad

that's ok I forgive you for not knowing much about the world. dealing with technology addiction really addles your brain it's not really your fault. stay strong champ. I know it's taxing to keep refreshing this thread every 30 seconds.

i have (You) notifications on and i was waiting for windows to install thanks bye

Dear zoomer, please note that the Nintendo NES is a right wing piece of garbage.

Attached: Old_video_game_post_1.png (360x253, 153K)

We had sex.

Attached: image.jpg (283x178, 29K)

Going outside
Being creative
Having sex

>Drop is far bigger with males than females
Hmmmmmmm

Delete this

the number of sexual partners for females is increasing rapidly too. the reality is people are still having as much sex as ever, it's just that only really desirable men have sex these days. the number of men who have not had sex in the last year is as high as 40% but the number for women is far lower.

prove it

Franlky the internet is super convenient for a shit load of stuff but that's it
You don't need it

clubs and shops

You join a club and information gets passed around that way. You visit the comic store and get the latest Stan Lee gossip.

Decent online gaming replaced LAN parties
Maps replaced making a phone call and taking notes
Email replaced telephone

People watched TV before the internet was ubiquitous. If you were younger, then you might've spent a lot of time on the phone talking to friends or gayming on a no net machine.
lol

teendr is literally a pokedex, women got even pickier

fuck you motherfucker

its probably the 4g and soon to be 5g

Born 1982, was in high school from 1995-2000.

I can easily answer this questions for you based on my perspective. I am also a teacher--this is actually how I am deriving my answer, so it's important to mention.

Before the internet, you found a group of friends who shared the same interest. Now I know you're saying "duh", BUT the way we did this was dress a certain way. If music was your biggest interest, you wore t-shirts with bands, if you were a goth skater type, you dressed that way, if you were preppy chad and stacy, you dressed that way. This is how every gravitated toward each other, and how you found out information on the things you were interested in.

For me, it was mostly music and the skater group. One of my friends was a lead engineer at a local radio station, and so thats how i got to meet more people that were into my type of music, and shit grew from there.

Fast forward to Gen Z, and what I have noticed as a teacher: Cliques do NOT exist anymore. You're either dressing ghetto or you're dressing in a way where you blend in, with a couple band t-shirts here and there, but for the most part everyone is the same. With social media and internet, majority of kids just end up blending, but where their interests lay is online: instagram & gaming.

TL;DR: Cliques were how you got information about music, parties, etc; they pretty much saw their demise after 2008, now every kid is pretty much the same due to social media and internet.

*correction on years in HS, 1996-2000, typo.

*holy fuck i can't type-- ***friends DAD was a lead engineer...