Why can't you tech people on Jow Forums explain what's going on with my listing on Legal Match?

404'd again, huh?

This is good evidence in Court. Thanks!

Why is it that there's 0 Lawyer Views on the listing after almost a month? Is the listing being censored, or is it a fake Legal Match site. This kind of censorship of the internet needs to get addressed. If it's happening in my case it's likely happening in others.

Attached: Legal Match listing.png (1920x1080, 228K)

Let's try not to violate an UN Resolutions here guys.

Attached: Screenshot (1222).png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

and filtered... goodbye attention whore. :^)

>This is good evidence in Court.
Good evidence of how mentally deranged you are, sure. You're even asking in a totally unrelated site!

I wouldn't say that...

There are likely people here on Jow Forums involved in the Intellectual Property Theft of the idea for Bitcoin. That's why you keep blocking my threads. Otherwise, you'd just let me post and not be so aggressive. You're behavior is an indication to any investigator that people here were involved.

Jow Forums was the first place I ever saw Bitcoin discussed in 2012 I believe. So, that means people here are invovled.

What? Jow Forums? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kek this dumbass is in the wrong site what the fuck?

It's the technology section of Jow Forums. Why do you keep saying it's the wrong site?

>It's the technology section of Jow Forums.
No. That site doesn't have such section, or at least it didn't last time I browsed it, months ago.
>Why do you keep saying it's the wrong site?
How new are you here? This is not Jow Forums moron.

He's just confusing the real Jow Forums and the fake one. He is new.

Then, what is this here???

Attached: Screenshot (1244).png (1920x1080, 380K)

That is Jow Forums. But this isn't.

I'm clicking on the technology section of Jow Forums and it's brining me here. So, are you redirecting me to a fake Jow Forums???

Ok, idiot. How do I get on the real Jow Forums, then?

You are in 4channel dumbass. It's a totally different site with different rules and different users.
Click on a Jow Forums board instead of going to 4channel.

I did and it brought me here...

This is what I clicked on. "Technology" on Jow Forums. I ended up HERE. What don't you understand?

Attached: Screenshot (1247).png (1920x1080, 379K)

Do you think that all of the links in one site go to that same site? Do you always click in the adds and think that you're still in the same place? Are you too old or new to the internet? Shit, you're dumb.

What?

I clicked on the "Technology" section of Jow Forums. You're not making any sense.

You're not making any sense. Jow Forums doesn't have a technology section. The closest they have is /b/, where the hackers rally.

Then, why is there a "Technology" section on the Jow Forums I'm on? You can clearly see it on my screenshot.

They are messing with you op

How so? Please explain...

Am I on Jow Forums, or not?

>71720260
>bing search for Jow Forums
Kek.

Different domains, same website. Yes you are on Jow Forums, stop being a faggot

Read the URL, this is 4channel.

You're on Reddit

Attached: 1556536190194.png (636x290, 238K)

This is really good evidence in Court guys...

Thanks!

Op dont let them take your meds away again