Jow Forums told me to get the pocophone. I was told it has best value for money. But turns out it is fucking shit...

Jow Forums told me to get the pocophone. I was told it has best value for money. But turns out it is fucking shit. It keeps closing apps in the background. But now I discovered it also deletes files. I took some pictures of very important data sheets and YES THIS FUCKING CHINK SHIT PHONE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED ALL OF THOSE PICTURES! That even though I disabled cleaner and security shit. I will never buy chink tech again. Fuck xiaomi, fuck android, fuck chinks, fuck /spg/.

Attached: Fuckchinks.jpg (1030x614, 55K)

>IM MAD BECAUSE I TRUSTED ANONYMOUS POSTERS AND BOUGHT A CHINESE POORFAG PHONE
it's another sunny day in Jow Forums

Dear friend

I don't have a pocophone but is this normal? those are some pretty weird issues to have. Sounds like it's best to root and replace the stock rom. Because the hardware itself is (was) that phones best feature - high tech at low price.

You the second person after my father who has an old Android 3 phone who has his photos deleted by something

please understand

Did your dad figure out what caused it? The pics transferred from my last phone on sd card are fine, only the nee ones get deleted.

>Buying Poophone instead of MI 9 variants
Nigger.

If you're too dumb to root your phone and install lineage there is no help for you.

Don't buy Xiaomi, don't trust the Jow Forumschink, or if you're going to do so buy a fucking android one phone. MIUI is not a reliable system. Not only is it bloated with stupid shit you don't need, you might not find some stupid shit that you actually need and you might experience storage related bugs (like anything involving sd card writing permissions, showing files as folders or empty files after copying until the phone has been restarted or even fucking failing to create shortcuts on the home screen even if the application you're using is permitted to do so)

Buy anything with stock android. It's not full of features or ricing but those that matter are there and it's the most stable shit you can have.

>Buy anything with stock android
What has stock android? Every android I ever had was some retarded company shit version with bloatware

Why should I root and install some shit os?

you're an idiot, especially considering the amount of support for custom ROMs on Xiaomi phones, just shut the fuck up you ScamShit fangirl

>buy anything with stock android
>you're a samsung shill
Damn, almost feels like an automated response, kinda like a shill.

Literally fuck off, you impoverished NEET. Some of us actually use our phones outside our basements.
Every custom ROM for new-ish Xiaomi phones has some kind of glaring bug. Either GPS doesn't work (lavender), in-call audio is garbled (cepheus), or SELinux breaks shit. Stop wasting your life debugging some Bangladeshi kid's spaghetti code and get a job so you can buy a decent fucking phone with software written by professional developers.

>no u
absolutely pathetic, but if course I shouldn't expect anything less from nu-Jow Forums

>implying I'm a NEET
RN5 whyred been on an old ass version of Havoc OS Pie, not one fucking problem and has been rock steady for months now, I haven't experienced any of the FUD your posting, so fuck off faggot

Don't forget the mi max 2 where if you flash any custom ROM with proper android and none of that MIUI shit you have people echoing when they call you because microphone gain settings are fucked on every pie/oreo ROM

2 years old this month and they couldn't even give it an official oreo ROM, amazing

If you buy a chinkphone you are basically in it for the root and lineage or other pajeet-mainained-OS.
My whyred with AOSiP works fine ;^)

Don't buy chink shit. This should be common sense.

but every smartphone is chinkshit

> Android 3 phone
honeycomb is tablet-only

It was bought in 2011-2012. Whatever Android Alcatel (?) was putting in the phones at that time it's there

>he fell for the chink memes

I shilled all of the no brand sd cards on /csg/ jsut to laugh at plebs a couple weeks later.

I only buy flash memory or phones locally plebs.

look for "android one"
or check download.lineageos.org for supported models

The last phone Jow Forums recommended that was worth anything was the moto g 1st gen

But they almost certainly put the app closer file deleter shit to make up for a crappy battery.

>lineage
is this trustworthy? should I install it? or is this just a meme like install gentoo?