Is it dying? Recent changes page used to have far more edits per minute years ago...

Is it dying? Recent changes page used to have far more edits per minute years ago. Do you think people using phones has ultimately destroyed contributing detailed information to the web?

Attached: 121513-1.png (2100x2145, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:FRAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope

As it fills up the edits will decline obviously.

who cares what phonetards do? there will always be the undying subset of pctards that'll keep doing what they've always done, years before phones were allowed on the internet. in fact, it'll be closer to what it once was if your question turns out to be true, better for everyone involved.

Phone poster.

I use wikipedia on my phone

Most of the human knowledge has been stored on Wikipedia. There's not much else to add.

>she doesn't know about the behind the scenes 7 admin resignation drama

>Hunan knowledge
I wished they would share facts instead.

>Is it dying?
Lets hope so. Wikipedo is not a good or useful site. Politics and history topics on wikipedo is fucking atrocious. Science is a tiny bit better, but not by much. The only thing it's really good at is celebrity trivia and shit like that. First thing my professor told me was "never trust fucking wikipedia." Best advice I've ever gotten. Wikipedo usage leads to plebbitorism, which in turn may lead to more serious conditions like "I fucking love science" or "pickle rick."

>888
checked

But you're wrong though

>recent changes is a bit slower than before
>iS iT dYiNg?!?!?!?
Consider fucking hanging yourself.

It might be that other languages of Wikipedia have more widespread use. German Wikipedia is interesting and well kept while still staying very technical. Spanish Wikipedia might have more edits today than in any time before.

Wrong about what? Wikipedo being a CIA nigger scum pit for propaganda and pseudoscience? I don't think so.

This is a good thing

Its full, fuck off

>Do you think people using phones has ultimately destroyed contributing detailed information to the web?
no connection, they have an app too...

My biggest issue with Wikipedia is that news articles and twitter posts are seen as valid sources.

Yes it is, the admins are currently mass resigning due to Fram, one of the more abusive users getting banned.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:FRAM

They are also closing more of the articles to outsiders with less than 500 edits on topics such as Israel.

My professors cite Wikipedia on small trivial nonsense or scientific stuff that's common knowledge like the fact that rubisco is the enzyme used in photosynthesis and shit like that.

>They are also closing more of the articles to outsiders with less than 500 edits on topics such as Israel.
Haha, wikipedos btfo.

Attached: 9a039f48de5951dddc8a3b0318ae7b8ff70ff3e2ce02524c63110f396d0063df.jpg (980x733, 97K)

Says a lot about today's academia.

That makes me glad. Human knowledge will always exist to an extent now and it's free to everyone. Isn't it great?

some of that "knowledge" got deleted because it's antisemitic !

Attached: sayanim.jpg (971x1006, 216K)

Attached: sayanim2.jpg (963x762, 215K)

I wonder if the politically correct blogs they so often accept as source material are peer-reviewed.

>Most of the human knowledge has been stored on Wikipedia.

Doubtful.