Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums
It is my second week in the hospital and I'm bored to bones. Tell me what can I do with physical access to few routers like that one from picrel? They provide free internet for patients but doesn't work on my x220 because muh incorrect certificatea
I can plug only with my smartphone through usb cable
Any ideas?

Attached: IMG_20190704_204146.jpg (4160x2340, 2.98M)

Attached: IMG_20190704_203721.jpg (4160x2340, 2.71M)

Go back to work faggot

I'm patient here you retard
I have nothing to do for all days
What the fuck were you thinking?

Bump

Push the WPS button.

Leave it alone and do something useful, thousands of FOSS projects wait for your help

iPhone don't have wps

Plug both ends of an ethernet cable into the exposed ports.

rock are technology
smash box with rock

THIS

did you try logging in as admin

Second week?
I wanted to kill myself after just 12 hours in the hospital
What happened?

They'll have you up and running in no time

>Dell Router
Is this a fucking state hospital? I bet they paid out the ass for this consumer-grade rebranded chinese shit. If you can tell me the model name I can find the IP to enter it's settings. If you can connect to it at all you should be able to get in there. Maybe we can figure out why it's so fucked.

>I bet they paid out the ass for this consumer-grade rebranded chinese shit.
Businesses do this for the support. If something stops working there is a clear chain of who to complain to.

In my hospital we shitty have tp-link home routers everywhere. On paper they were Cisco routers :')

That is a thin access point. You need to get access to a fat AP to get internet.

I just woke up
Acute dierrhea and dehydration caused probably by rotavirus or some shit
The can't diagnose me
Yea, that's state hospital and yes those routers were overpaid but they were partly founded by EU
All of them I found so far are monted to the cailings or walls so I can't check the model but I will try to find solution

Attached: IMG_20190704_203751.jpg (4160x2340, 3.06M)

>EU

I was really confused by Jow Forums burger not only allowed by boss to skip job but even getting hospital bed instead of being just dumped into trash compactor next to ER.

24DEC6 indicates Aruba Networks (HP).

>iPhone don't have wps

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>Acute dierrhea and dehydration
I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing.
Hope you get well soon.

Yes, when you are connecting on laptop for example you are redirected to aruba network's site to log in with email but you can't even connect because of shady certificate

thanks

Post tummy pic and I'll tell you the solution, it's easy shit.

I've contacted the reseller of that exact router (you posted the serial number) and they said they will contact their client (the hospital) and let them know someone is fucking with them.

Proof

No fucking way dude.
You're kidding
He's kidding right? Come on someone debunk him I can't fathom that apple is THIS retarded

Ouuuu we got dangerous white knight
They won't do shit

We need more antennas. To fit more on we should use a smaller wavelength. We could move to millimeter wave and put hundreds of antennas on our routers. We can move up to the terahertz range. Now we can barely see our antennas. Next we move to light frequencies. Now we can't see our antennas and our routers fucking glow all the time. Now instead of beamforming our router projects fucking holograms to bounce light around corners. We move into the UV range. Now our router can give us a tan. At this point our router has hundreds of billions pf antennas. As we get deeper into the UV range and approach X-rays we start making antennas that shouldn't even be possible. Weird plasma physics offers us some hope for a while, but we start developing new forms of matter. Our routers now use their X-ray beams to analyze the molecular composition of what they are pointed at, to determine if it's alive and should not be irradiated.

We use huge machines that harness 10% of the sun's total output to boil the vacuum itself to make matter that should not exist: magnetic monopoles. Our routers now operate in the gamma ray range and have uncountable antennas

We approach the end of the rainbow. Our antennas are made of the fabric of the universe. Incredible amounts of energy are required to make a single photon. These incredible amounts of energy bend the very laws of nature. Every transmission is like it's own big bang.

That's why I always eat homemade food, at least I know it's clean.
Make it, freeze it. It should last you for days in a freezer at 2-6 C.
And use a microwave or hot water bath to thaw it.

Are you dying? Can I have your stuff?

So it's AIDS.

OP BTFO

No I'm not but if I die my x220 and chink phone would be hand on for best shitposter to continue my legacy

>No I'm not but
Wow you sure trust your doctors. Brave one.

Attached: 1484051627532s.jpg (236x236, 8K)

seriously?

Attached: 1480625400972.jpg (500x307, 35K)

probably a gut parasite that now goes unimpeded due to your AIDS. Nice to have not known you.

Attached: serveimage.png (1024x768, 510K)

kek
This post made me pretty nostalgic for /b/ raids (am an oldfag, I started browsing at 13 and I'm 27 now)

Attached: 1241234896230.jpg (400x257, 31K)

>our routers fucking glow
TERRY COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS, BUT YOU KILLED HIM

Why is it chained and upside down?

why arent you?

Because the S stands for secure

>diarrhea and dehydration
Damn, feel better user. I was hospitalized Sunday-Monday for pancreatitis and it was miserable. Laying in the hospital bed for less than 24 hours was bad enough. I literally could feel myself wasting away. Get out of there as soon as you can!!!!

>being hospitalized over diarrhea
I dont think I've had a normal shit in years

i've never been hospitalised

shit, why do you think people are deluded into thinking apple products work at the enterprise level?

>iPhone don't have wps
really? :mockingLaughter:

WPS is a joke.
Might as well keep your network open if that's the authentication you plan on using

>faggot ran to the hospital because muh tummy ache
lol what a little bitch.

>iphone user
>in the hospital for ass blasting
>mfw

Attached: 1543747628488.jpg (540x539, 34K)

>I'm patient here you retard
You're either lying or you're rich. No one can afford to stay in a hospital for two weeks.

t. american

kek or you don't live in America

I would never use WPS on my router. But if my PHONE didn't support it I would unironically dilate myself.

>dilate
can someone explain the dilate meme