Anti wireless schizos claiming they can tell the difference between modern wired and wireless mice are UTTERLY AND...

Anti wireless schizos claiming they can tell the difference between modern wired and wireless mice are UTTERLY AND ETERNALLY BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=orhb7Njj3h8

Attached: wireless.png (1277x592, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wQxw-pX4dak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and by the creator of Linux himself... damn....
checked

Attached: 1491608268346.jpg (800x500, 71K)

>Logitech flagship mouse vs 10 dollar Alibaba mouse

It's not even worth making a video about this, the difference between wired and non wired is day and night.

Call me when wireless is safe against spoofing without sacrificing latency

I can tell the difference, ones of them needs charging

Nice cope, schizo.

I can tell the difference in weight and convenience. I don't feel like needing to charge my mouse when wired with paracord cable feels pretty much the same.

Attached: 1e8.jpg (165x115, 5K)

>my mouse is 0.001s faster than yours

ok, but when are you going to become a csgo pro?

I already am

good for you

I can feel the latency... Same with wireless keyboards too.

Schizo placebo.

True but I can tell the difference between Bluetooth and a dedicated receiver.
To the point where I consider Bluetooth unusable even for office use.

Why not use a paracord for your charging cable?

But you can tell the difference. A wired mouse never DC's or has it's batteries die.

I sure can tell the difference when the battery dies lmao

Do you realise how long wireless mice last off a single charge?
These aren't the days of AA batteries anymore.

>guise i can really feel muh +-2ms latency!
I could bet a good amount of money you couldn't tell a G305 with AAA battery from a G Pro in a blind test

I have a G603 since April, I haven't used up one bar from a single AA using it in 1000Hz polling mode.

I can say without any shadow of a doubt that Bluetooth set back the development of wireless gadgets for at least a decade. When will wireless audio dump this piece of shit like wireless mice/keyboards did?

I don't give a shit about wireless mice, simple as that. Charging sucks, batteries suck, and more often than not wireless mice have shitty sensors. So why should I care? I'm not going to claim I play games competitively because I don't but I'll take a good lightweight wired mouse over most other mice simply because I just plug it in and not worry about any of that shit. Only time I'd use a wireless one is if I'm travelling with just a laptop.

Do the wireless gay man headsets use still use bluetooth? I;d think they moved to something with less lag.

It's not about all the time they work; it's about the moment they stop working. Wired mice don't have that problem. There's no reason why anyone would use anything other than a Logitech G600.

so /v/irgins btfo again?

Mine doesn't, it has a dedicated dongle. Audio quality is about on par with my Beyerdynamic DT770s. But audio quality drops drastically if I go outside my room.

>t. used a wireless mice for 10 minutes 4 years ago
I used to be like you, anons.
One day you'll see the light.

I still fail to see the point of a wireless mouse for a desktop PC

here. I used wireless mice for years user. My old shitty lenovo all-in-one came with one, my laptop came with one, I bought an identical one when it broke, I used wireless mice for years. I don't fucking care user, I don't want to go back to that shit, it's fucking AIDS. Batteries are AIDS. Charging is AIDS. I'll take the inconvenience of a wire over charging or batteries any fucking day.

Retard, technology has massively improved.

what headset?

on the risk of being a shill, try a Logitech G305

They've always used 2.4ghz radio receivers with dongles

I need a good paracord for my mouse
the pads are ruined and I'm gonna change them, eventually, but the cord is fucking killing me
got any recommendation or should I just fucking get the cheapest solution available?

Plantronics RIG800HD. The sound is not as accurate as the DT770, but it has a much better soundstage and bass, which makes them a better choice for gaming in my opinion.
I use the DT770 for listening to music and playing the piano, the RIG are my daily drivers for gaming.

>testing between entirely different models instead of the same model but with wireless/wired versions

Attached: 1562163894542.png (975x847, 532K)

They're all within 3ms of eachother, literally margin of error. It doesn't matter.

Good luck getting the same results outside of a lab. If you have 3+ wireless devices and any of them are downloading/uploading over 2.4GHz it'll create an interference with Bluetooth devices and you'll get sudden lag spikes.
Not to mention having to charge them and the fact that they break more often. KISS philosophy > muh convenience.

>i like thing
>i like other thing so you're a retarded schizo take your meds
the state of Jow Forums

Had a friend with a logitech wireless mouse (the one with the mousepad charger), and everytime someone turned their microwave on, his mouse would stop qorking properly. Yes, on average, you won't be able to tell the difference, but trust me when I say that someday, your wireless mouse will let you down.

any of the logitech mice with their lightspeed tech is basically as good as wired for me.

the lag is still very obvious in their regular wireless mice though (e.g. m510, m525, mx anywhere). fine for daily use, but clearly worse for gaming.

Attached: 1540307254490.jpg (478x671, 49K)

>wireless
enjoy your cancer

>literally margin of error.
your measurements are fucked either way if 3ms is your measurement confidence over 16ms average
on top of that, the measurement goes in the decimals, which means either that whoever made this is a hack that doesn't understand how to take measurements, or that the confidence is under 100 microsecond variance.
I'll still go with the former, just in case

>Jow Forums hates games
>and wireless mouse
:thinking:

>Here goy just microwave your hands too in addition to microwaving our brain and testicles with your goyphone stupid goy

Attached: 1507310596942.png (1016x1080, 807K)

>muh wifi
nigger there's 12 routers in range of me and at least 1 client per router
If wifi was a concern to me I'd be going around wearing a fucking plate armor or chainmail with grounds on my shoes, for fuck sake

yes, goy..... good

Attached: 1558271256563.jpg (960x720, 63K)

It's just a few cs retards from 2010 that were taught to hate of wireless mice back then that refuse to admit the technology is just objectively better now.

>linus shill tips

what are YOU doing if you think it's a problem? I don't see many people going around with faraday cages on their person or tinfoil lined baseball caps

>microwaving your hands as you play
>objectively better
enjoy that neuropathy and nerve damage

checked

You could literally put the wireless receiver inside of your hand for 90 years and never have any problem whatsoever.

the irony being there are no long term studies done on the effects of microwave exposure

except for that recent NTP study that showed rats got malignant cancer

Good thing I'm not Jewish then.

jews share 97% genetic code with humans, which is why they're used in all toxicity trials

Why is based mouse not in comparison?
Fear?

Attached: ec1front.jpg (1000x639, 406K)

Because it's a fucking boat with a shit tier sensor, you loon. A G600 might be good for programming or MMO's or maybe certain kind of office work because it has so many macros, buts it not ergonomic or comfortable to use as all. The sensor is pure garbage for precision. The only reason I use my Corsair scimitar over my G600 is because the sensor is FAR more accurate. And I would never use either for something that requires precision, like drawing or FPS gaymes. Which is where steel series comes in for absolutely top tier performance and build quality.

Reminder that Zowie has easily the worst build quality in the industry if we're talking "brand" name. Even worse than Razer.

What Zowie mice have you used? My FK1 is rock solid and has great build quality.

Didn't see you post before I hit submit. Please read the ens of my statement.

Zowie build quality is fucking GARBAGE. Ive owned 3 mice so far all different models and all of them have the same issues. Above average sensor, garbage side buttons and garbage left right mouse clicks. And please do not get me started on the WORST scroll wheel of literally all fucking time. A 15$ wireless logi mouse from Walmart thrashes zowie in every way apart from sensor performance.

Yes, you need a super expensive wireless mouse to match a $10 wired mouse input lag.
ALL wireless mice I ever tried had a noticeable and annoying input lag.

Wireless mice have lower latency because there is less resistance going through the air than going through a wire, I thought everyone knew this by now.

No one fucking cares enough to spoof your mouse inputs. I say this as a security nut. No one wants to log into your furfinity or grindr account retard.

I've had an FK1, and EC2A and an FK2.

The zowie FK1 lasted me 2 weeks, with almost an immediately dislodging of my scroll wheel while furiously sliding between weapons while playing video games. Something I wouldn't consider abusive at all.

My FK2 which was my most recent mouse, the left rear side button failed to register after about 9 months. I use them very frequently both in games and as nav control for different softwares including web browsers and video players. Something that doesn't last a year's worth of clicks is off my list immediately.

Then my EC2-a, which had the same squishy side buttons and rough clicky mouse buttons as the other two, worked fine for about a year and a half I believe. The issue here is when I would hold right click to aim down side, it would aim, then go back to hip then aim again, with great consistency. So something with the travel of the mouse button was fucked up and was causing a hold to act as multiple clicks.

Overall, between consistent squishy or squeaky side buttons, rough primary clicks, bad scroll wheels, cheap flimsy plastic(though lightweight as FUCK). I would give zowie overall a 5.5-6/10. Very disappointed. For the old price of 30-35$ I picked those up at they were okay. But on Amazon I'm pretty sure they all sell for 49.99$ and that's not okay. My rival 310 from steel series DOMINATES in build quality in every regard, the sensor is fucking FLAWLESS. And it was 42$ after taxes.

Maybe in 1995 lmao. Get with the times grampa.

Fucking based

You do realize that electrical signals travelling through a wire go at roughly 75% the speed of the light, right? That's why a wires connection across the country takes 120ms or so while latency from your router to your Xbox is already 80ms or why your Bluetooth audio from your phone is half a second behind the video.

Must have been bad luck, I've had an FK1+ for about four years now and it's still as good as new. Perfect snappy clicks, and I love the feel of the side buttons compared to previous mice.
If anything the weak point is the sensor, since it has latency issues when using it above 800dpi (irrelevant to me since I only use 800dpi).

I legitimately have bad luck with everything. So. Whatever. But my experience is my experience and I'll probably never go with zowie again. Right now, I'm mega hard for steel series because I've never experienced a sensor so absolutely perfect that it makes me cream my pants every time I use it.

Fucking finally. I wanted for them to this fucking video for years.

That's fine. I've personally had awful experiences with Corsair and Gygabite, even though everyone I speak to that has owned them swears by them. Or for example, my first SSD was Samsung and it died after a year. A couple of cheapo Kingston SSDs I bought in 2013 are still alive and well today. I've been so enamored with my FK1+ that I plan on buying another one in the event that this one dies.

Attached: 1401930297913.png (146x187, 18K)

Initially I had loved my gygabite MOBOs. But after only 3 years, a few of my USB ports failed completely. So I go with MSI or Asus right now.

I never trusted Samsung SSD's. Poop reviews and bad TV's so whatevs. I use Mushkin SSD's. I've had my m.2 drive from I think 2011 still running strong as an OS drive. And I have 4-5 SSDs in my home computers all purchased over 4 years ago still beaming data at literally lightspeed.

I'll tell you fucking what though. I've been using AIO water coolers since 2010 and I'll NEVER fucking use one again. Thermal take, Corsair, cooler maste and NZXT.

Every single one of them have failed within 16 months and every time it's been the water pump. I'm so fucking sick of it dude. My computer right now I unusable because of a 72c idle in bios and shutting down after startup programs launch.

Attached: 1558627145108.jpg (217x230, 26K)

Woah there autismo, try not to get wooshed too hard

It would perform within 2ms of the other mice.

now this is schizoposting

Man, if you have a heart attack every time someone fucks up sig figs, you aren't going to make it far in life.

Wut? Are you saying that new wireless mice don't run off AAs or other easily changable batteries? Why wouldn't you want to just be able to swap the batteries when they get low rather than needing to plug the mouse in to charge it?

Coping wireless incel

ive had a g603 since it came out. i've had the change the batteries like twice.

now schizos will believe me that you can't tell the difference between 125hz and higher polling rates unless your monitor is over 240hz

>tfw don't have to charge gay batteries on my wired mouse
feels good man
couldn't give a fuck less about latency

The 703 isn't a flagship

resistance to this tech is weird. once you have a good product in your hands though it doesn't make sense to have the wire

anyone here have the microsoft intellimouse pro?

Now do the test with mice which don't have a retarded emulation layer interface and instead just output raw.

Oh wait, there aren't any of those anymore.
The mouse market is FUCKED.

You can get some of them with inductive charging mousepads, which is weird. I guess those really only work for you if either you HATE having a wire tugging on your mouse or running the cable to a wall outlet is more convenient than back to your PC.

I have g305 which lasts like half a year on a single battery while half of this thread pretends like you need to charge your mice twice a day or something.

Sup Jow Forums, my G900 is dying on me, should I shill out the money to buy another one or invest in something else instead?

gpw

Interesting. What wireless keyboard would you recommend?

Isn't it too lightweight? I got big hands.

did they test it surrounded by wifi, mobile phones, and other electronics like would be a normal use case? also i dont feel like the extra cost is worth it but w.e

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wQxw-pX4dak

I just don't like dealing with batteries in things that don't have a reason to have batteries. I buy a wired mouse, I plug it in, and I'm literally good for years.

It doesn't make sense that they actually pay you guys to do this

>except for that recent NTP study that showed rats got malignant cancer
And only the male rats. Not the female rats or the male and female mice in the same study.

I charge my mx master for 10 minutes every 3 months.

Seriously? You're making claims on the grounds of evidence and don't care about how accurate the experiment is?

I'd discard this simply for being LTT.
He's the guy who promotes kickstarter scams and targets his channel towards 12 year olds.

13ms litteraly who cares unless you are a gaymen fag at only a cs go tard at that.

i was autistic about the having to recharge the battery thing but now that there's charging mousepads there's really no reason to not go wireless.
its a shame i bought my g502 a month before they announced the wireless one