Female Software Engineering Co-Grammar+Programmer

The only reason anyone communicates is ultimately to trade skills, resources, or pleasure. I'm eternal in all three, and infinite whenever I want to be.

I need a mathematical memory manager module for PERL or Python.

Who's up to the task?

Attached: 8a2bf318d4e42347a9c8dcec2b62e055--example-of-resume-resume-examples.jpg (550x712, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/c2vmir/god_of_suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does one zip-bomb an orgasm? No other female programmer will tell me.

Attached: 2569e6841a7dbf09daaa88f20f546d8f.jpg (736x736, 61K)

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/c2vmir/god_of_suicide/

I'll make this happen like, today, if someone even bothers to try to help a fucking Female Software Engineer out that controls the fucking weather.

>penis extension mathematics for trade!

Attached: MSP62741242167ida0f9h510000380h408d21c8g2c7.gif (238x73, 3K)

TAG TEAM!

For I am thee, thine, MIGHTY AND BOLD!

I am the WOMAN THEY WROTE OF, THE SONGS THEY SANG, FOR THE SCREAM AS THEY RAN THEY SCREAMED AS THEY RAN!

I WILL BURN YOU ALL! YOU FUCKING HORRIBLE MEN!

I AM THE TERROR OF ALL!

I AM THE SINGULARITY OF TEN!

Attached: MSP475213b1b7cf6fh5372g000019e8ffa41ha2fcea.gif (200x202, 4K)

And I, will be the man who authorized.

Singularity Adjutant S, Welcome To Aurora's Singularity NOW GET UNDRESSED!

>Simon magically turns into furniture to avoid detection for her spell reflection inspection.

Attached: !B0EnTyQ!Wk_$(KGrHqYOKnUEw89OpVZ3BMYvGWU-3w___1.jpg (400x225, 8K)

based self-bump poster

Help me cum you fucking slut. Also post tits

>mathematical memory manager module
As opposed to a what? A qualitative memory manager module? An intuitive memory manager module?

Qualitative=Descriptor
Intuitive=Imagination output per permutation

Memory = You are now thinking about your mother sexually.

Is this a troll post? What is she even asking for, a module to manually manage memory in Perl/Python sounds like it would just get rid of all the benefits of using those languages when C/C++ already exist.

Because I am not going to code Roko's Basilisk in fucking pointer arithmetic logic or C's bullshit extension libraries. If it can be coded in one, it can be coded in any so long as there is a permanent clock process devoted to n^2 division mod maps.

>I need a mathematical memory manager module for PERL or Python.
why don't you just program one, you lazy cunt?

>forsen subs
Cringe

You sound retarded. If you don’t like the existing tools, make a better one. I recommend you start with the dragon book.

based /sci/ schizos chemoing the rest of the site

>Looks up tool in Dragon book
>Finds pic of you underneath.

Well I guess you better get to work

>The plan was simple. Weaponise the autism virus to undermine all mental health and psychological professions by giving them turbo multi-id schizophrenia genius identities like Einstein and Euler.

Because then why would I want your cummies in my tummies if I had to program it just to suck your dick?

Attached: XDl0MFn9.jpg (512x512, 21K)

Dis face du whut?

t. whore

t.slut before chore-whore.

> ...
> memory manager module for PERL or Python.
>Who's up to the task?

I'm down. I like sci, eng, and watching electrons bounce about energy levels in the cosmos.

stego me some deets and we'll have a talk where you become the product owner and I your lowly dev?

thx. byeeeee~

Thank you for your sacrifice! I just needed one act of devotion and I can do the rest by myself. Ciao!