Birth, school, work, death

>birth, school, work, death

Attached: 1554780138077.jpg (880x819, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hci.stanford.edu/nicolas/
cbr.stanford.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just work for like 5 years and go live in a third world country lmao

>get robbed for being a dumb gringo

Easy as fuck, yet you still manage to fuck that up

living in a 3rd world country sucks, it's better to be lower middle class in a 1st world country than upper class in a 3rd world country

well what else would you wanna do champ? play video games all day?

i want to be a free man, not a cog in the machine
i want to determine my own destiny and work hours
i want to spend my short time on earth helping my fellow countrymen, not punching the clock every week until i drop dead

Attached: 1546251485683.jpg (629x458, 112K)

is this a reference to neet-cha?
cuz fuck eternal recurrence if real

Attached: 1562106506830.png (400x333, 91K)

>work

Attached: 1542800668970.gif (250x203, 136K)

work good jobs bad
we may not hate our jobs, but we hate jobs in general that don't have to do with fighting our own causes

Local H did it better. Like how they did Britney Spears' Toxic better.

Just work at FAANG for 5 years then retire.

That's actually not true, if you are rich in the 3rd world you'll get everything, wife , kids ,big house, house servants and so on.

You forgot family :^)
Retire where? In central africa?

yes

Then do it fagot

do my dick nigger

>Retire where? In central africa?
hell yes

Attached: 1556896427726.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

In Alaska or Florida.

amor fati

That's the way it is. We're just animals. Our goal in life is just to produce offspring and die.

Birth, school, neetdom, death.
Working's for retards.

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 47K)

>be alive for >200000 hours
>enjoy maybe 3% of them
>almost all of them was playing video games
I would have killed myself by now, but I’m afraid of being reborn a nigger

Attached: FF4CB6B4-714F-40EE-B5F4-3D3880298B0F.jpg (840x854, 551K)

Can't be reborn if you don't go into the light when you die.

I get to interact with retardedly adorable kids at work and only work ~32h weeks.

I mean, it sucks but its probably better than whatever you went in debt to do 50 hours a week.

With the same money you spend renting a cuckshed in California you could live like a king in Peru.

this image is why I love 4channel after thirteen years.

>You forgot family :^)
Good one, user.
;_;

We all are a big family, user.

Based and redpilled.

Humanity needs to stop reproducing in order to end the cycle of endless suffering.

Attached: consider this.png (551x575, 280K)

Keep telling yourself that, user. I'm enjoying my life in Japan.

Makes me wish I was attracted to black women.

t. schoppy

Attached: arthur_schopenhauer_daguerreotype.jpg (198x282, 20K)

>Japan
>Third world country

>school isn't a part of that, stupid fucking idiot

how do you escape this cycle of torture?

>Makes me wish I was attracted to black women.
I wasn't.
Like I literally couldn't even imagine finding a black woman attractive.
Then I spent some time alone with one that basically begged me to fuck her and I didn't because lol racism.
She literally ended up ovulating so hard she spent half an hour in the bathroom cramping up.

If you don't want to fuck black women you are a racist, they are basically superior in every way imaginable.

Mmm maybe that's your purpose in life, but mine is to become the greatest faggot this world has ever seen and suck record amount of dicks

You're doing well senpai.

>cuts in the skin that turn into decorative scars are a thing
thanks based niggers, as if tattoos and piercings weren't enough

Thank for reminding me to update my filters after I started using kuroba

Attached: 1556260277678.jpg (960x936, 61K)

>birth
Now THAT's a big yikes from me.

Vidya, fap, program, browse/stream. That's all I ask for.

Quality of life is shit. You can't walk outside because it's shit. Roads are full of potholes. Your servants are uneducated and steal your shit if you don't watch out. Luxury food items in a third tier country are things even lowerclasses buy in a first world country. Your tap won't even produce drinking water, just water you need to filter even more. Constant blackouts. Unsafe to the point you need large walls and guards with dogs. Internet is turd, you can't even order stuff from the internets without it disappearing.
I'm a former richfag from 3rd world tier country with home, driver, cook etc... now enjoying his lower middle class studio home life in a 1st tier country.

DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

Attached: 1562235426051.jpg (586x524, 42K)

My best friend did exactly that and moved to Addis in Ethiopia. Sometimes the electricity is gone, internet suddenly does not work for weeks, impossible to get basic furniture cuz 98% of the population sleeps/lives on the floor of their shit huts. Food poisoning all the time cuz of bad hygiene, no decent cheeses, bread etc. Hell no.

Even 30 is way too much. We aren't born equals in terms of health and in terms of hopes and dreams.

Attached: 1524463087986.jpg (864x806, 159K)

> have job I enjoy
> enjoy coworkers
> contract says I don't have to work on my off hours and I can never be on call
> make good amount of money
> live comfortably
> get off work at 3pm
> hang out with friends and relax for 8+ hours
> go to sleep
> wake up and repeat

I don't even pity you fags. I just think it's funny seeing how many people on here waste their lives away and take it out on every one else rather than improving.

Hijacking this shitposting thread to remind everyone to get in early on the one true crypto currency of the future.

You probably already missed the Bitcoin gravy train, so you don't want to miss this one.
Pi Coin fixes the fundamental flaw of Bitcoin and other meme coins (computation power) by making mining based on user activity (daily check in), so this runs on your phone with almost no power impact. There are already more real people on Pi Coin than there has ever been on all other coins combined.

Pi Coin was developed by Stanford PhDs and instructors who simplified crypto into a user friendly app that will be the first true mass adopted crypto.
hci.stanford.edu/nicolas/
cbr.stanford.edu/

Mining rates are high right now but will be halved very soon when user adoption spikes.
minepi.com

Currently Pi Coin is invite only, so an invitation code is required to sign up:
konakona

Attached: 1535543639079.jpg (900x1200, 132K)

I fucking hate working IT, I'm a brainlet and everyone seems to learn faster and do everything better than me.

What's a good skill for a job where I don't do shit and get paid enough to live? I'm asking seriously. I've been a Linux admin but nowadays all companies are pushing this gay Devops thing where you always need to do shit and justify your work and even learn programming gayness.
There must be something left for lazy people

kys pedo footfag degenerate

They shouldn't have to coincidentally find that their job perfectly matches what they want from life. It's unlikely because the main reason jobs have to exist isn't people's fulfilment. It's because the market has a need for those tasks.
And you could just be convincing yourself your job gives you purpose because it floats your boat like millions of people.

That's cool and all, but how would you feasibly implement this? You just can't hand out free houses, free food, free clothing, etc. Someone needs to do labor to produce those, and that requires some poor schmuck to slave away for everyone else. Sooner or later said person would most likely get despondent that all his friends and family are getting all this free shit and not working at all, and wonder why HE has to be the slave.

Technique. It's a great technocratic challenge and Man's way of proving we aren't just mammals at the mercy of our environment.
Basically I don't know lol and how would one person know. I think we all have a small part of the answer.

parking garage guard, my friend did it for a while, he just browsed Jow Forums all night

I've skipped school now I'm skipping work.

birth, school, have sex, work, death