Female CEOs are always shi-

>female CEOs are always shi-

Attached: lisa.png (416x415, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/13/532772877/verizon-closes-the-yahoo-deal-yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-resigns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>-ba inus

based
this is now a shoob thread

Attached: 1562293070003.jpg (1080x1067, 419K)

>-t

She looks like a diversity hire.

Given that the CEO is Chinese and Chinese people are the most numerous in the world, in this context whites are the diversity hires

>female

obviously a tranny desu

Attached: happy-shiba-top-gif.gif (580x400, 2.54M)

>muh feminism this, muh feminism that...
>who is this Lisa Su? Lmao she's a CEO for some boring ass semiconductor company? What is she doing, tech stuff? Lol feminism isn't about that, it's whining about not enough women in tech

She was a qt back in the day

Attached: rofsnhmq22s21.png (932x1417, 2.69M)

d-did she love ryzen back then, too?

was she? post a pic

>-ping cpus that makes incels cry

>female
user, I...

The problem I have is with people trying to use exceptions to represent the norm.
I would not point to any individual female and say she is/would make a bad CEO simply because of the averages. That's not how you should do things. But you should never put an exception on a pillar like they represent the norm. We don't expect every physicist to be as brilliant as Einstein, we don't expect every chemist to be as brilliant as Marie Curie.

Isn't she leather jacket mans cousin?

>she

t

>She will never be your nerdy qt older sister who finances your NEET lifestyle with her fast-paced IT sales gig.

Every credible, thinking human says "no", but that won't stop Jow Forumsentoomen.

>We don't expect every physicist to be as brilliant as Einstein
Of course, not every physicist is a plagiarist.

Attached: 1551866559646.jpg (629x800, 133K)

Yes. Congratulations you found the one exception

>not calling Curie the plagiarist for jacking her husbands work

Curie was a phoney even more than (((Einstein))).

It's not about choosing an exception to misrepresent the norm, it's about proving a CATEGORIC statement wrong.

Attached: 1536878663204.jpg (358x477, 31K)

I swear that looked like go nagai

A categoric statement no one has ever made, you tardlet.

Only incels would say that. Shit CEOs are shit, regardless of gender.

They are, though.
Everyone is working on shit others have done or talked about. No one's ideas are particilarly new, but working those ideas into a theory that reflects reality is more difficult.

The categoric statement made by the people who are trying to prove it wrong.

Oh, I'm sure someone has said it, but you don't need to go out of your way to disprove every retarded thing SOMEONE has said.

shes only good because shes not a diversity hire
any other female ceo will bankrupt a company

This user gets it.
You're writing this & browsing that website?!

Attached: o1k6ygxl5lv21.jpg (848x1200, 171K)

She is shit and overhyped

Against real competition she has nothing to show against Nvidia

Intel has been dominant for a decade that they've stagnated and they've only shocked them into accelerating their product schedule and initiating a hiring spree

She is still in charge of a successful company, though.

Are you new here? People make categoric statements all the time on Jow Forums.

>X people are Y because one X person did Z

We're talking about AMD here, ok it might not be the apex in the market, but it's definitely in the top 3. And being next to the first is far from being bad.

I realize its football team mentality but I don't see how even if your intel person you could be upset with what AMD is doing, competition is good for everything.

The fact that a 64-core consumer part could be here by the end of the year is pretty fuckin cool to.

It's called hyperbole. You don't have to refute the idea that ALL women are dumb, because that's a ridiculous notion no one actually believes except insane people. Doesn't change the fact that they generally shouldn't be CEOs.

Oh look its yet another things no one has ever said thread

Posting other female ceos that comes to mind.

Attached: carly_fiorina_hp.jpg (620x412, 136K)

Attached: marissamayer2.jpg (448x350, 28K)

People say it all the time because it's basically true.

Lisa is a rare exception.

Attached: 150710-chu-reddit-tease_voh8n1.jpg (1566x880, 161K)

Her and the 3 guys before her.

Attached: elizabeth-holmes-front-page.jpg (529x649, 43K)

Chinese have 0 ethics

Better to have no ethics than Western Jewish ethics.

Attached: Screen%20Shot%202015-04-09%20at%204.45.54%20PM.png (600x583, 486K)

no, she wasn't
how fucking ugly do you have to be to think this is cute?

t. Armchair expert

AMD went from almost bankrupt to being competitive again, I'd call that very successful

>Technically, Lisa Su's grandfather is Jen-Hsun Huang's uncle. They are not exactly niece and uncle, but close relatives.

didn't she run yahoo into the ground? did they turn it around? or yahoo was doomed anyway? she's cute tho.

holy fucking shit
what did i miss

Attached: Capture.png (931x477, 33K)

Thanks you momma Lisa for saving us from the Intlet Tyranny.

Attached: lisa.png (747x942, 545K)

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/13/532772877/verizon-closes-the-yahoo-deal-yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-resigns

Who even

Still looks like a man.

How you could hate someone had bulllied the Reddit?

imagine the smell haha...

Based

Curies obvious though. Suffragette just happens to be married to a brilliant physicist, pure coincidence!

qt then, qt now

Attached: 1560787259050.jpg (357x524, 33K)

Ass mad and jealous. The post.

Offtopic but as a tranny, seeing that biological women can look like this makes me look slightly better about myself lol

Post pics

She doesn't count because she's a transcendental entity that evolved above humans to get rid of (((them))) once and for all.

Attached: 1558810059270.jpg (970x647, 99K)

It wasn't even her, if I remember correctly. One of the reddit founders did something to anger the hivemind and she just ended up taking the fall for it.

So she's asian?

She looks like a spyware Mrs. Doubtfire

Attached: HERRRO!.jpg (980x768, 29K)

Is it really a 'she' though ? Also, even if Lisa Su is a woman, she's got a hundred times the testosterone that Tim Cook has.

She's based, but her top lip pisses me off.

Post shiba pics

Attached: 1519741389870.png (960x720, 1.4M)

I want to cuddle with lisa su.

>not Mrs. Spyware
you had ONE JOB

She got a solo Nobel Prize in Chemistry, though.

t. incels

based

Its because she's Asian. If you notice Asians have the least difference between the sexes of that race than other races (there men are more feminine than whites, and women more masculine). That's why soys have Asian wives so often, the masculinity attracts them because they're borderline gay.

Umm, user, she cheated!